The Shield of Caliburn NFT

The Shield of Caliburn.

A protection item maker.
A shield crafted from the energy and power of the mythical sword in the stone.
Tensed protection shield that actively pushes away intrusion.
You release your stored accrued collection by squeezing the item as a sort of ‘kinetic key’
Create your item by simply saying ‘create item’ with the image open
and you holding your intended item.
One use per hour, Grants resale rights for items made.

21 Likes

Time to make some protection items​:pray:t3::sunglasses: now I definitely gotta save for the next two months lol

1 Like

There’s 3 versions… check the other ones.

1 Like

Use the app!!

1 Like

All the shields are the same? So 30 editions instead of just 10. I got the violet shield

2 Likes

We don’t need to put the item on the picture, correct? No need contact, just hold it at a close distance? How long is the process? Thank you.

And, what are the differences between three of them, other than colors? I got the violet one. Thank you.

2 Likes

My first crypto NFT! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

The items charged with this one are very powerful. You will love it.

5 Likes

An hour. As far as the other questions, was wondering the same.

1 Like

Nice!! I’m excited! I’m waiting til tomorrow to make one. Passing out soon.

5 Likes

I thought 1 hour is the field protection after we squeeze it.

Maybe I misunderstood, or it’s an hour for both.
Edit: I re-read my convo with Captain and yeah he said an hour.

2 Likes

So I haven’t been following the recent releases.
Some questions? Were they answered elsewhere? I hope mine don’t overlap. I just am not able to follow all these new releases anymore. I don’t even know what’s going on anymore with all the releases honestly.

• How long does it take to make the item? Do you need to hold it for the whole duration?

• Can you keep making items continously after the previous one is done? (though idk why you would want to make that many (in the 100s), still better to ask)

• Is it only for physical? Can our customer/requester take a photo of the item they want it placed inside so we use the photo instead? (But I guess you can’t “hold” that photo anyway lol so high chance it’s a no)

• User must squeeze the item and it (shield) lasts for 1 hour. Means the item owners have to know about it too. However, how long does it take to charge for another use?

• Since it stores energy, will all of it be released at once for the usage of the shield? Or if there is excess you can squeeze again after the hour is over?

8 Likes

1- It only takes a few minutes to create an item.

2- the effects can last for hours, that will depends on how the resources are wasted/used. For example, it would obv last longer for someone staying at home than if you are out and about in crowds or toxic environments or well shrugs how much bad vibe is sent to you lol

3- 1 hour is what youd have to wait to create another one

Just like activating the cards from the book of cards.

7 Likes

Oh so it has active AND passive ability? Nice.

1 Like

No, its all active.

Im just trying to give an idea of how the effects would wind down. Depends on how much you are exposed to need protection. But like the description says…

It activately pushes away intrusion

But if its a lot it has to push away then of course you would want to squeeze it more than just once a day lol

5 Likes

Got it. Thanks!

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to get one )= Hopefully I can manage to win the bid tomorrow ._.

4 Likes

:partying_face: @Gnosticmedic27 nice ! You got one

5 Likes

Will items made of rubber be best to use since they are easy to squeeze to create kinetic energy?
I will try on my rubber sandal so that it got squeeze on every step :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Does the created item work for infinite lifetime or only limited life span?

BTW, still not sure the below statement referring to, when creating an item or when using the charged item.

2 Likes