14 Likes

Can u guys stop bidding now???
:)

i dont want any more emails that ive been outbid
lol

Edit - come on now @Meeko :roll_eyes:
lol congrats :smiley:

9 Likes

Oh you got email when you are outbid, is the amount get refunded right away to the account? Good to know for the future :grin:

2 Likes

yeah my understanding is they dont technically charge your account, just like a deposit in a hotel, they reserve the amount for the time being. and then they release it when youve been outbid.

2 Likes

Oh really? The last time I bid for the Astral Viber I had to prepay the amount :upside_down_face:

hmm are you using your credit card or paypal?

1 Like

Maybe when the bid is higher than a threshold you have to prepay it?

I was using VISA card :laughing:

i got the notification already from my app that the booking was cancelled on the card, but im using the card directly.

1 Like

Hmm so the bid didn’t went through right? I feel like I should PM you to not dread the thread =))

every time I try to place a bid with my card and hit pay now it doesn’t do anything :frowning:

good luck to those bidding and those who got it! seems like a cool tool

6 Likes

This is exactly what happens to me EVERYTIME. The wheel spins and then stops. I give up on crypto.com.

3 Likes

Thank you Mr. Captain!

I won’t try of course, as I didn’t try with all the rest.

3 Likes

I got a few questions.

-How long does one have to hold the item to fully integrate the field into the object?

-Same question but regarding charging liquids. Is it instantaneous or do I leave the liquid by the charging mandala for a few minutes?

-Is this field best used on objects that can be carried around like a tag or necklace per say or is it better used on an object that is always at home like a piece of obsidian ?

-Is it okay if I give obsedian Kinetic storage transformers away to people here? I know it’s probably going to devalue the NFT for people that bought it specifically to resale but I just want people be able to experience it too!

11 Likes

I dont think more than a few minutes. If it needed a long process like 1 hour or 2 like other creations he would have said it i think. But he might confirm.

You dont need something to wear because its not like it releases over time. Just like when you activate the cards, you might just want to have it close by for a while IF anything.

But if its on items, id still carry them with me in case i need it lol

None of their business :) selling them or not you do you.

6 Likes

So I finally managed to create an item which is my wristwatch. I’m not sure about this part, so I was holding the watch together with the image for an entire hour just to make sure.

I tested squeezing the watch. At first, I couldn’t feel much, the tingles were there but it’s more on the subtle side. But it grew stronger quickly. I had the privilege to “own” the Major Blueprint of Power for one day and I was surprised that the effect from the item was quite similar to MBoP, with strong vibration in the arms, back, chest and neck, but without the cooling effect (noticeable on Kinetic Quasi Crystal and more noticeable on MBoP) and the extra goodies from MBoP of course (MBoP who owns this please confirm).
And then a few minutes later, my third eye chakra was buzzing, it was hurt. I think it’s the purify effect from the alchemical holy light, cuz I’ve been obsessed lately with something I know that’s not healthy for me.
The pain was gone after several minutes. Things are more clear now mentally and physically.
And then I had the idea that maybe I could reproduce part of the effects from MBoP by listening to DNA Repair and Negetropic Jing right after squeezing the item. The DNA Repair never feels so good :exploding_head: I’m gonna try with Jing tomorrow cuz it’s almost bedtime here. Don’t want to have a sleepless night, but I kinda feel I’m on the way there already :joy:
I placed one in the bathroom and I’m gonna try charging the water in there, I don’t know if it works but I’m curious. We’ll see :joy:

11 Likes

The Shield of Caliburn
Excerpt taken from the book of descriptions.
-start-
The Shield of Caliburn.
A protection item maker.
A shield crafted from the energy and power of the mythical sword in the stone.
Tensed protection shield that actively pushes away intrusion.
You release your stored accrued collection by squeezing the item as a sort of ‘kinetic key’
Create your item by simply saying ‘create item’ with the image open
and you holding your intended item.
One use per hour, Grants resale rights for items made.
-end-

Crypto.com NFT | Buy, Sell, Discover Exclusive Digital Collectibles

(in retrospect, i think all these in a book might be fun eventually, but thats far ahead when there are pages to fill in the book.)

21 Likes

All these mythical items man…

Time to dust off the old Diablo games

6 Likes