The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

Here is an energetic mix of Hematite and Black Tourmaline using the shielding aspects

as;

Black Tourmaline is probably the most powerful, all-round protector against negative energy.

Its metaphysical power is likened to an electrical force around your aura. This stops lower vibe energy and psychic debris from attaching to you and transmutes it into positive. So, this is a great crystal for empathic healers.

and Hematite

Hematite, once polished, takes on a black mirror-like appearance. It acts as a reflective shield that deflects unwanted energies and vibrations.

As it’s rich in earth energy, Hematite is one of the strongest stones for grounding. This helps empaths from becoming overwhelmed emotionally.

Designed to create all these effect stretched across your own skin as a tight weave of this black mirrored shield.

Use as needed, you can expect its shielding ability to wear down as with the weathering it /you experience.

70 Likes

thank u sir

16 Likes

Sounds AWESOME!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: Thanks @Captain_Nemo

14 Likes

The empaths gotta be jumpin lol - duh, is this a forcefield?
I am just ready to buy and I realize, what is this? :rofl:

14 Likes

These 2 stones are seriously seriously the most powerful ones for protection and shielding. (Oh and black Onyx… maybe will be one field in the future :) )

My best friends ever as an Empath lol

And also before Sapien’s Nullify and Amplify planetary aspects, i could not live without wearing black tourmaline through Mercury Retrograde. It was the only thing that could help me navigate through the chaos of those weeks.

Funny enough we are now entering MR …

14 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

I used to keep black tourmaline in front of my monitor at work (also Pikachu, lol). They knew I was odd, and I didn’t hide it, lol.

15 Likes

I still have both every where around Me.

In fact my closest Dragon (i have a few) home is on a hematite/onyx brazalete

4 Likes

Hmmm, I might have to use The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition: New Release for a bit before I could wear this one. :rofl:

10 Likes

Okay, my head is tingling and solar plexus is too. Second play, yep I def feel the shielding. It feels like warm, comforting containment. Like I’m cocooned in a timelessness - yep, time is not. Inadvertent sighs tell me clearance is going on. Okay, third play. Warm waves and tingles in crown. This just feels like home, lol. Love it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Yah, suck it in, WB! :rofl: The skin-hugging shield reveals all!

2 Likes

:partying_face: :muscle: :pray:

11 Likes

This just feels too good to stop playing, lol.

8 Likes

I’m sure my Armor of Light and Glory tag can cover some of the–erm–revelations, yes? :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh, for sure!!! :smile:

3 Likes

With all the sensitives in this group, this ought to be a major hit! “Why last week I would have reacted to that comment, but NOW! in my superhero shield of shiny, black energy, I’ll just kick back and :sparkling_heart: them!!!”

5 Likes

:sob::heart:blessed for the healers

11 Likes

The skin contains a lot of trace elements suitable for dark skin, such as copper, zinc, iron and so on. Black tourmaline has unique anti-aging and repairing effects on human skin. In many beauty and health care establishments, there are black tourmaline powder ink perfume and black stone gravel. Bathing in the bath, black tourmaline can help people remove dirt on the body and skin, can restore the body, and restore the effect of beauty and beauty.
Thank you😌

20 Likes

Will playing the kinetic quasi crystal before this audio help the shielding withstand weathering longer?

3 Likes

Based on comments past I would guess so. Experiment? :slight_smile:

6 Likes