Retrograde Alert 🚨

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol :rofl:

1 Like

I never would have thought that Doctor is into astrology too lol.
Yeah lot of people arguing right now, few car crashes too.
Luckily, I have this placement in my natal chart, so this transit affects me positively

I don’t really care about it, but I know it has an influence and it’s good that people are aware and don’t create drama this week. Otherwise it will become awkward when the retrograde is over lol

9 Likes

that could be some fun and embarrassment

2 Likes

Now my grandmother angry with my cousin nosense makes more sense lol

I have also been thinking a little nonsense bad things and I have blamed ego dissolution

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind this always…if it wasn’t for the little “accidents” and bad luck and stuff xD

1 Like

It’s this hard angle (180°) that makes it challenging. Thankfully, it’s just a passing one.

It doesn’t have to conflict with each other, have the ability to compromise and be objective.
Good to be aware, ready and act accordingly.

If desired, one can always choose to do this (without the ‘negative effects’) on other days :)

3 Likes

I’ve got a new practice for this retrograde + supermoon, if some you guys wish to try it as well.

Borrowed from Access Consciousness, and the epic Dain Heer:

“Who does that energy belong to?”

Then ask to “return to sender, with consciousness attached”.
(so they learn their lesson, instead of continuously accumulating karma)

It released so much from my field this morning, maybe it will for you too :full_moon_with_face:

15 Likes

I don’t understand the “with consciousness attached” part , would you, please, be kind to detail just a little more?

1 Like

Meaning allowing them to see what’s wrong. Allowing them to self reflect, heal, and move on.

3 Likes

What Jojo said :+1:

Feel free if you wish more clarity.

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Dain is awesome. I have learned a lot from AC - their tools are truly helpful. I am glad that you shared this info, and that it helped you. :slight_smile: Thanks for the reminder, too. It’s easy to accept what shows up as one’s own instead of realizing it most likely isn’t.

3 Likes

And the other polarity, it’s easy to blame what shows up on others (or on psychic attacks) instead of realizing those unpleasant things are ours :grin:

6 Likes

And when nothing works…

Loop the amazing

The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

Nothing nothing. Beats this one (or if you have the real stone wear it to the chest height)

Specially empaths :open_hands:

5 Likes

That’s good to know, I use the empath mandala and that alone helps tremendously. Don’t know how I functioned before without it!

1 Like

The retrograde is soon over but not yet.
Take care of yourselves.

I heard it was a challenging one for many, so keep that in mind.

The community itself is the prize, to be here together sharing this journey and learning from one another. There aren’t that many people on this particular journey we share with each other.

There is a time and way to debate, not everything needs to be public.

You can create threads and invite users to talk about certain things in private. We all know some subjects are divisive.

23 Likes

Some of you who have been here for years know how some ÂŤ interesting debates Âť just degenerate and drags on infecting every other threads.

They’ll know the risk of highly opinionated discussions

12 Likes

we gonna survive this mercury gatorade :pray:t4::muscle:t4:

15 Likes