The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition

This works to specifically cut the fat between the abdominal muscles to allow for a lot more definition.

It does this by uncoupling the mitochondria in those areas along with a few specifics to allow for a larger consumption of fat in those specific areas.

So with that, the definition of the muscles can become a lot more defined and serrated.

In addition, some of the elements in the ‘muscle without limits’ field

and combined with all the fields in

‘muscles hungry for fat’ . These are targeted directly to the abdominal muscle system .

https://youtu.be/ibbUJ2hjT7c (muscles hungry for fat )

(description) Using our specialized research and a combination of prior fields and cellular functions, the aim here is to give your muscle a serious prime of energy using the fat around your muscles as fuel.

Also included some mild mechanical stress, help push that priming and even provide a minor workout.

So all designed to work together to help define and grow those muscles specifically along with a pleasing aesthetic appearance.

Use 2 - 4 times per usage.

59 Likes

30 Likes

Noway!!! :flushed:

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Those titles are always on point haha… those abs are no less than an “Acquisition” :D

20 Likes

3rd place in comments,YES

8 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll I have no doubt u have chiseled abs bro, but I have a feeling u would want to be notified of this release ASAP.

7 Likes

Jujutsu Kaisen rocksssssss!!!

4 Likes

Hopefully, we’re going to get some more muscle goodies - Chest, Shoulders, back, arms etc. - damn, It’s addicting for real y’all lol :slight_smile:
Stay fit and strong, Sapien family!!!

5 Likes

Haha nah not quite just yet! Give me a few weeks though :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh you know it!

This is amazing!!

The core is the focal point to a physique, it’s usually where the eyes land at first when looking at a person body builder or not… it is the foundation to aesthetics…

When your core looks good the rest of your body looks even better! Body building is a game of illusions so the tighter the core the bigger every thing else looks, this is why an X frame should be the goal when building an aesthetic physique

This is a huge chest code man huge cheat code

36 Likes

Got it

I like the music :fire:

15 Likes

You’re on point, bro!!! If your core looks good, it makes everything way more aesthetic!!! I think this field should help with that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Dream!!! how you know i don’t like doing core :))))

btw bot didn’t include the link

9 Likes

(Clever li’l pun you snuck in there. :wink: )

5 Likes

Oohhh haha clever typo rather! Haha

5 Likes

LITERALLY CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SANTA, U LEGEND U :star_struck::weary::star_struck::santa:t2:
Thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u

Y’all, high time we make an international Captain Sapien Day

7 Likes

53 seconds in and i was feeling the fat all across my abdomen! I had to pause then and there because i want to take some before and after pics, and i knew if i took it after my 4 listens it won’t be raw before pics, because this field is no joke!

Even with 53 seconds i felt a pump so maybe it won’t be that raw of before pics but that’s okay! Its crazy because i looked in the mirror and i already saw a difference

This field is much stronger than the other core work outs! I felt it immediately!

The whole 4 rounds felt super nice, the warm feeling in my stomach was very pleasant, i love this field :) i can’t wait to try it while working out abs! That would be crazy lol

I’ll take after pics in 2 weeks, in 2 weeks I’ll make my come back to the gym…

When i first took my before pics i was kinda sad at my shape since i haven’t been to the gym in 3 months (i said i was gonna go the other day on 20e pepper but i never did) but in 2 weeks i know I’ll look a lot different :)

39 Likes

Niceee stuff!!! Imagine a chest or back field of this kind!!! We all go crazy for realllll, bro!!!

4 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen this is a must have.

2 Likes

43 Likes

proper link

16 Likes

Okay this looks amazing!

Would love to see one for the whole body in addition to all these legendary muscle building fields.

3 Likes