My Accountability Journal

sounds like something in you is waking up! congrats!

1 Like

@Sarumann33 Thank you!!! I was told it may have been a Satori moment which is super exciting! Definitely an unexpected but very much welcomed experience.

I feel as if the introduction of the three treasures + stack and imaginarium are to thank for this sudden turn of events. I’ve listened to the three treasures stack with no noticeable effects before but today was the first time I listened with your adjustments :)

1 Like

enjoy the ride, dear! take care!

1 Like

Health & Fitness Update

While I’m not experiencing as much notable soreness from this stack I’ve begun to feel the activation of my stomach muscles while I’m listening. A similar sensation to what a plank feels like along with the feeling of energy moving around. So it took about 5 listens for me to get to the point where I’m actively feeling the energy while its working vs just dealing with the aftermath!

Beauty Update

Speed Up Physical Changes is causing sensations in my face which is crazy! I listen to this in the beginning of my stack before any of the actual “goal” fields so Im surprised that I’m already feeling pain/tingles/sensations. So either its synchronizing with remaining energy from yesterdays listen OR my own subconscious is directing the field or both?

Subliminal 20-25 Min Test Runs!

Deep Facial Remodeling +

• Kottie Feline Beauty = Lots of feeling in the jawline and under the chin. Towards the end I started to feel it moving up in the cheeks as well! A few sharp moments, but mostly a more bubbly feeling energy overall.

• Moza Morph 4.0 Cutting Blade = Lots of pulsating in and under the chin and around the lower teeth, sensations moving down onto the neck. Then light vibrations in the cheeks with a focus starting at the ears and tracing along the cheekbones towards the front of the face. Extremely foreign sensation compared to what I’m used to!

• Rainy Vibes Face Lifting = Immediate but subtle energetic shift to cheeks when I transitioned into this one and then things calmed down a bit. For the first two the sensations pretty much stayed along the same level of intensity without a noticable change. Tingles in my forehead and then a burn/pain/pop sensation in the cheeks that aligns a bit more with my experiences without the addition of subliminals.

General + Beauty Update

I think my subconscious knows where Im trying to focus some of my energy nowadays. When I reached Torsion Field in my primer stack I started to get sensations similar to the ones I was getting yesterday with Speed Up Physical Changes. I was on my way to work so I may be thinking of the wrong field here but Im also pretty sure Jindan had the same impact!

I know Torsion Field has the ability to provide energy. So my guess is that while the energy may typically stagnate for a bit until it’s ready to be used today it went straight to the area it knew I was working on. In this case it was sensations in my face, lots of tension in the cheekbones. It was working its way up in intensity to what I’ve experienced looping Deep Facial Remodeling for an hour.

Speed Up Physical Changes is also still generating its own sensations without conscious direction!

At some point today it felt like my cheekbones were pushing against my skin more or vice versa. And turning my head side to side generated a slight feeling of tension in the skin.

1 Like

Health & Fitness Update

It’s weigh in day!
I won’t be doing waist/hip measurements for now. Maybe after 2-3 months.

Starting March 5

• Weight: 157.2lbs
  • Fat: 36.1%
  • Muscle: 60.6%
  • Bone: 3.3%
  • BMI: 26.2

Today March 24

• Weight: 157.1lbs
  • Fat: 35.8%
  • Muscle: 60.9%
  • BMI: 26.1

This was my weigh on 3/17 so I’m definitely having some fluctuations. I definitely ate better that week. This past week I’ve had take out a few times + so many snacks :joy:

• Weight: 156.3lbs
  • Fat: 36.2%
  • Muscle: 60.5%
  • Bone: 3.2%
  • BMI: 26

Been perusing the forum and been contemplating if I want to add any of these. I will be adding Automated Gluteal Workout!

Hardcore
The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition
What Fat?
20E Pepper

I know a portion of the abdominal one is in hardcore but my abs are my main concern followed by my glutes. There’s also the price difference to consider.

2 Likes

Health & Fitness Update
Thyroid + PCOS Concerns

1/30/2024

T3 Free | Value 6.30 [H] | Range 2.5-3.9 pg/mL
T4 Free | Value 1.06 [N] | Range 0.61-1.12 ng/dL
TSH 3rd Gen | Value 2.648 [N] | Range 0.340-5.600 uIU/mL

I’ve also recently been diagnosed with a polycystic ovary which my GYN seems unbothered by, but it does worry me. It’s paired with newly irregular periods and my facial skin pretty much became extremely loose and lax overnight. Noted both these symptoms in January. The skin issue probably surfaced over the course of 2 weeks as I was sick and in bed during that time and noticed the change once I was up and moving again. Im not sure if the symptoms are related to reproductive hormones or thyroid issues are something else but hoping to get some answers soon.

Outside of the thyroid, endocrine, diabetes fields I’m wondering if there is anything else I should add

2 Likes

Female Reproductive System Regeneration (Patreon Premium) one time daily for life.

1 Like

Hi,
Can u tell me your age and what country u live in?
Are u currently on any thyroid medications?

I suggest u visit an endocrinologist for an evaluation.

1 Like

@SilverZuzu Hello! Im 36 and in the US. I have an endocrinologist appointment scheduled early next month.

1 Like

Glad to hear about your endocrinologist appointment!

I recommend in order to get the clearest picture of what is going on with u, to taper off all hormone and hormone related fields. (and NOT to start any new ones)

1 Like

I’ll stop them. I only run them a few times a week in my fitness stack so it’s easy enough to taper down.

1 Like

:+1:

Oh Question! @SilverZuzu should I also stop DNA repair?

Its up to U.
But I dont think its necessary to stop it because its not focused on the endocrine system.

1 Like

One Month Update

Health & Fitness Update
This isn’t quite one month since I started this stack I decided I wanted to do official updates on the last day of each month! This month I’ve done the health/fitness stack 2-3x weekly totaling 10x and the post meal stack almost after every meal. I did miss a few. I didn’t do any strength training but I did manage to get in a minimum of 60 minutes of walking in 4x week with an average of 9,082 steps. I’ve also fasted 16hrs+ for about half the month.

Starting March 5

• Weight: 157.2lbs
  • Fat: 36.1%
  • Muscle: 60.6%
  • BMI: 26.2

Today March 31

• Weight: 154.4lbs
  • Fat: 34.2%
  • Muscle: 62.4%
  • BMI: 25.7

Other Notes
The post meal stack is definitely helping. I’ve always felt my metabolism was a bit slow as my digestion always seemed slow but I’ve been more regular than usual which is very cool!

Beauty Update

Skin Texture
So far I’ve had vast improvement in my skins texture! I still see some bumpy areas but my skin feels baby smooth. My forehead also went from very congested to pretty much completely cleared up. I was dealing with the bumpiness on my forehead from October of last year.

Chapped Lips
My lips have been super dry for a few years now. No matter what I do they were always peeling and flaking. This month they’ve pretty much completely healed. They never really feel dry even I’ve only applied lip moisturizer at the start of the day. I’m also not peeling skin off because there isn’t nearly as much skin flaking. They still have a bit of healing to do but this is a huge change for me since I’ve been dealing with the problem for years!

Structural Changes
Hands down the biggest change I’m seeing is more defined cheekbones. They are definitely popping out more and possibly also moving up. They are noticeable enough as my partner mentioned that they were “popping” the other day. It’s reminiscent of conservative filler placement! I also think my eyes may have changed a bit but I can’t quite put my finger on how. I’ll evaluate them a bit more next month!

Overall I’d say my face seems a bit more defined and a bit more heart shaped!

4 Likes

only one month work. woww! can you imagine in a couple of months? great work! you give example to many! mee too.

4 Likes

@Sarumann33 Thanks so much! I’m honestly really excited just thinking about it how things will shift and change over the next few months. Not just with the stuff I’m tracking so far but life in general!

2 Likes

April Beauty Updates

Week 1

4/1: Kicked off the month by taking a field break on 3/31. Its actually the first day since I’ve started using fields that I took a break from my stacks. Instead I listened to Energy Body Aura Deep Clearing, Aura & Energy Body Repair and Soul/Core Energy Restoration.

I resumed an abridged version of my normal listening on 4/1 with a shortened version of my morning stack (one loop for everything), took out my three treasures and then played my beauty stack. Felt a few painful twinges in my cheeks but there was a bigger focus on my chin and jaw compared to previous listens! I think the break and restorative fields boosted my energy sensitivity since I wasn’t feeling the fields as much the last few days of March!

4/2 Woke up with a super defined looking face today and a bit more tension in the skin. Hoping the tightening and filling out effects are building! <3

Week 2

Not too much to add! I sometimes get tingles and pressure but haven’t noted any more drastic changes just yet during my tiny glances in the mirror

Week 3

Saturday into Sunday I decided to test an overnight concentrated beauty stack with the following looped all night. I feel like my face looks more balanced and a bit more heart shaped. I didn’t feel too much when I woke up but I did start feeling some pressure in my chin after I had been awake for a while! I may try moving my beauty playlist to overnight for a few weeks to see how things go!

• SLR 3.0 x 2
  • Formula of Balance x2
  • Deep Facial Remodeling x 5
3 Likes

April Health + Fitness Updates

April Playlist

• Automated Cardio x3
  • Automated Workout System x3
  • Core Strengthening x3
  • Stomach Shrinking x3
  • Automated Gluteal Workout x3
  • After Workout Muscle Recovery x3
  • Extreme Muscle Growth x2

Temporarily removed the diabetes, endocrine and thyroid fields so I don’t impact my test results. Added gluteal because who doesn’t want a fit bum and will be adding arms as well in a few weeks.

Starting Stats

• Weight: 154.4lbs
  • Fat: 34.2% / 52.8lbs
  • Muscle: 62.4% / 96.4.lbs
  • Bone: 3.3% / 5.2lbs
  • BMI: 25.7

April Goals

• 16:8 Fasts 5-7x Weekly
  • Two 48hr fasts this month with doctors approval
  • Min Cardio : 4x Week (Treadmill 45-60mins ; 10k+ Steps ; Fitness Class)
  • Min Strength : 2x Week (torn on this, im still entertaining the idea of avoiding intentional strength training in the spirit of experimenting with the strength fields without interference. I may just focus on a part of the body Im not using fields directly for like my arms.

Notes
Looked back in my fitness history and saw that my most favorable body comp to date was 133lbs with 69.6% muscle, 26.6% fat and 3.77% bone. My lean mass was in a healthy range during this time. This will probably serve as my tentative goal but I think I would actually like to recomp with bigger muscle growth at 140/145lbs and see how my silhouette is there before dropping down that low.

Week 1

4/1: First fitness listen of the month! I failed at listening to my post meal playlists today but I did complete my 16 hour fast and got in my 10k+ steps!

My thighs were pretty sore this week from Tuesday to Friday. Similar to the soreness I felt in my core last month despite not explicitly exercising the area.

I didn’t listen to the post meal stack consistently at all this week. I’ll do very next week!

Overall Average Daily Activity Levels

• 12,720 Steps
  • 482 Active Cals Burned
  • 5.4 Miles Walked
  • 273 Exercise Minutes

Other Notes

• 116 Hours & 41 Mins Spent Fasting
  • 18:6 or a little over mostly!

Check In

• Weight: 154.8lbs ^
  • Fat: 32.4% / 52.8lbs -
  • Muscle: 64.1% / 97.2lbs ^
  • Bone: 3.4% / 5.2lbs -
  • BMI: 25.8 ^

Week 2

I’ve been sick since Monday with symptoms starting right around the eclipse oddly enough. I’ve been sticking to my fasting best I can but my activity levels were pretty much nonexistent while I tried to recover.

• 5,918 Steps
  • 300 Active Cals Burned
  • 2.5 Miles Walked
  • 33 Exercise Minutes

Other Notes

• 116 Hours & 4 Mins Spent Fasting
  • 18:6 mostly!

Check In

• Weight: 155.2lbs ^
  • Fat: 34% / 52.8lbs -
  • Muscle: 62.6% / 97.2lbs -
  • Bone: 3.4% / 5.2lbs -
  • BMI: 25.8 -

Week 3

Kicked off the week with a 36 hour fast from 1:30 AM Sunday to 1:30 PM Tuesday! I wanted to start strong since last week was slow. It wasn’t easy especially cooking dinner for others and not being able to eat it BUT I survived and will be implementing rolling 24-36hr fast into my weekly routine as of now.

I still went for a 6 mile walk and listened to my workout stack which I’m sure made it harder but I wanted to make the most of my fasted time.

When I weighed myself on Thursday 4/18 during my second 36 hour fast my weight had dropped from 155.2 to 150.6 which was encouraging to see even if i knew some of it was water weight!

• 12,633 Steps
  • 437 Active Cals Burned
  • 5.6 Miles Walked
  • 103 Exercise Minutes

Other Notes

• 130 Hours & 54 Mins Spent Fasting
  • 18:6 ; 2x 36 hrs ; 1x 24 hrs

Check In

• Weight: 152.1lbs v
  • Fat: 33.7% / 51.4lbs v
  • Muscle: 62.9% / 95.6lbs v