- What fat?

Why would you want to “heal” the dying fat cells? Isn’t the point of this field to destroy the fat cells?

What I’m getting from this is that they’re worried it might heal them. And I asked a similar question maybe it was privately idk. I believe the answer is no. But even if the answer was yes, you would probably just have to separate listening to them by a few hours and it would be fine.

3 Likes

Ahh understand…apologies…thanks for providing more clarity.

1 Like

This must be round 4 or 5 for me. Two weeks listening. Even with all the changes and my improved listening schedule, I am still not seeing results.

In general I would feel the effect of burning or feeling hot which it always meant for me it works.
The last two rounds’ challenges was that one, I was getting intoxicated fast (resolved) and two, couldn’t listen for too much time because I was getting overwhelmed; resolved that one as well.

My listening schedule
Morning:
Subconscious Limits Removal 3.0 x2
Stomach Shrinking x2
Gynecomastia x3

Noon:
What fat - 1 hour

Afternoon/evening:
Enhanced Fat Metabolism x5
Belly Burn x10
Lymphatic Effusion x1

During sleep:
What fat? - 3 hours

That’s about 6 hours listening time of morphic field audios for losing weight. With no observable results.

In general the only result I observed was a one time thing and it was when I had to use one size less on a belt hole. So… anyone who had results could you please compare or suggest something that I might be doing different. I won’t give up yet. I have another 2 months to save Summer time for me :crossed_fingers: :joy:

3 Likes

I personally like to go like that:

Weight loss combination
Fat loss enhancement
GW501616 and Irisin
Supermetaolism
Epinephrine
Manly Man

Looping a couple times each on one device.
What fat looping alone on another device.
Both device for 10 hours I’d say. I usually tap out after 3 days.

Also, I fast. Both because it cuts my appetite but also it’s best not to eat.

After that I use collagen and improve skin. I don’t get much stretchmark gaining weight, but they popup fast when I lose weight aggressively like that. In fact, sometimes I just stop because I’m getting stretchmarks and focus on skin fields. They go away fast fortunately if you use the remedy early on.

I get a violent flu, go to the bathroom the whole day number 1 and 2, sweating, sneezing, feeling gutted out. When I do that, I settle in with some episodes of the sopranos or smallville. I won’t be productive either way.

On the third day my clothes are loose by a lot.
It’s aggressive.

@morph

I’ve used this stack in the exact same way without what fat, I’d say it’s night and day in terms of results and I don’t get the flu or the bathroom subscription.

10 Likes

Thanks for the reply.
I will do this! Except fasting. I can’t do that now.

I found all fields except Epinephrine. I can’t find it on youtube, patreon or gumroad.
For fat loss enhancement do you mean enhanced fat metabolism? If not I haven’t found that either.

I didn’t understand that last part. Are you saying that doing all this without listening to “what fat” is better? Removing “what fat” will save me the flu and rest of side effects?

2 Likes

Yes, I meant that one

I’m saying that What fat is aggressive, much more weight loss comes with the indirect side effects. Your body has to process all the changes and far release from the destroyed fat cells, which may include toxins hence the flu-life detox.

You don’t have to use it as much as I do or maybe your body will handle it better.

4 Likes

There’s an album named Biochemical, with a Norepinephire field.

4 Likes

Awesome thanks!

1 Like

Got this during the sale and I would love to hear more testimonials or updates, anybody?

So far I’ve been feeling quite sick from it, also dealing with a water retention (especially on my face) and peeing like crazy. I reckon’ I got a lot of toxins stored in my fat.

Took a 2 day break after playing 30m-1h everyday for 3 days and using fileds like lymphatic, circulatory engineer etc. and the water retention is gone and feeling better.

3 Likes

Would love to see an updated field added to this (like those added to Swords of Adipose :blush:) that would help making the whole detox/fat drainage process easier, since it really takes a toll on the body :mask::sneezing_face::tired_face: @Dr_Manhattan

2 Likes

Btw, dr manhattan is no longer desigining fields.

He’s finishing up some brain field NFT’s.

But the gumroad releases have come to an end, sadly.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. That’s a pity.

Sadly I can really use this as much as I would like since this gives me flu like side effects and moodiness which it’s affecting my life. Maybe when I will afford to stay in bed all day.:laughing:

2 Likes

What about doc’s Norepinephrine comment a few posts up?

3 Likes

@Achilles

I personally use the enhanced lymphatic + field from patreon and drink lots of water to unclog things up

4 Likes

Since updating like swords of adipose would mean adding a new audio thus having to play this and the new audio and since you say

And earlier

Id suggest to add for a few days (or focused on this first then try again with the What fat) the smart bacteria or one for virus, because if you are still experiencing flu like symptoms after so many days using this and the Lymphatic System one it means you probably have an infection that was stuck in the Lympathic drainage pathway and its been released.

Tho we know fat deposits are toxins, its not normal having flu like symptoms after the initial phase of losing weight.

But also take into consideration if it resonates:

That emotional fat is real. Just like we eat emotions we gain emotional fat.

And moodiness when losing weight is like if you had put on heavy blankets (emotional eating = emotional fat) over you because you feel cold and unprotected, and then someone (weigh loss audios) were pulling those blankets off of you.

Youd be annoyed at that person: why are you taking my cold, insecurities protection off of me??

See what i mean?

In that case you can also add emotional release and grounding not necessarily with the weight loss audios but in general daily specially between meals.

I am an emotional eater so whenever i notice im gaining weight i focus on the release of emotions as well otherwise weight loss audios dont work as much (we fight to keep those covers in the end thats why we put them over us)

But also two that really really assist with the second part of the weigh loss part (releasing the accumulated fat - back door-) are

The Bone Shaker only youtube now

And

New Release: The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup

They literally shake your bones and fascia and guess what gets shaken off with that action? FAT and then once burnt with weight loss audios, its released way easier, but also for those with stubborn fat again… very attached not wanting to leave your body :sweat_smile:

The superficial fat lies just below the skin between the skin and superficial fascia.

The deeper fat around the organs its actually not that hard to release, the hardest one is the second layer. And for that nothing better that these 2 audios.

Oh and also you can add if you like right before the malleable ego to accept the process of losing weight, who knows, maybe you are fighting unconsciously to lose weight by getting sick.

10 Likes

Will you lose your boobies if you are a woman?

3 Likes

I noticed old memories popping up/releasing whenever I listened to smart stem cells, so there is definetly something to it.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: I want this field soooo bad

1 Like