New Release: The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup

This draws from the ideas and concepts of regenerated facia hold and tighten the skin, appearance and cellulite

(For example a facia blasting device that manually and vigorously stimulates the skin)

The idea is that this new approach can use the Kanpu masatsu (乾布摩擦, literally dry towel friction) approach,

Targeted negentropically with life force and few other bells and whistles (rejuvenation and toxin removal etc) to shake up and wake up the facia.

2 - 3 times

by Sapien Medicine

(I C&P the description from the gumroad website, I made no grammer corrections)

70 Likes

Let’s goooooo!!! Thank you Captain :pray:t4:

15 Likes

This one feels sooo good 🫠

15 Likes

this could be a solution of my biggest insecurity? i always frown my forehead. i can not stop. people ask me if i am ether sad or angry. ( when i was young i thought it was cool to do this, like james dean, even if was a girl :sweat_smile:)

15 Likes

oh, and i nearly forgot that two days ago i asked the Solidifier to take away all the tension i always have on my face and neck and also the deep lines that built up over time. thank you for this. i hope it helps!

12 Likes

Does this restore distorted fascia lines on the entire body, not just the face?

4 Likes

Correct, full body.

12 Likes

You can
You just probably haven’t yet stumbled onto a method that will help you stop. And that’s understandable, because you are hardly even looking at yourself so you can’t see when you’re doing it, which makes it hard to stop, doesn’t it?

Here’s a trick you can do at home: Put scotch tape on the parts of your forehead where you frown. The tape will make it more obvious to you when you are drowning.

Then when you feel the tug of your tape (from.your frowning) you can notice for yourself what you were feeling just before your frowning and what thoughts you were thinking that caused your feelings.

With that new knowledge, you can use fields to address those feelings and those thoughts. And, if you have some skills, you can process those thoughts so that you are less likely to think them again in the future.

Once you get into the habit of doing this in the privacy of your own home, you can do the noticing and processing out in public without the tape.

15 Likes

Thank you! i remember you gave same advice to someone else here some time ago and i wanted to try and then forgot about it. now you remind me and and i will try!

4 Likes

Have fun!

1 Like

How does this differ from Myofascial Release & Anointing?

Welcome to the forum!

Very different fields.

From this item’s description:

See where this one’s focused?

Myofascial Release works on the fascia that holds and supports the muscles (the “Myo” of “Myofascial”). That field helps to release those fascia which might be contracted, spasming or otherwise out of alignment in such a way that our ability to freely move our muscles is impacted or our skeleton is affected.

14 Likes

Ah, I see now. Thank you!

1 Like

Would this help to realign my nose? I always had a straight nose but after doing Thai Boxing for several years it dis-aligned. I also had a teeth pulled and now it is like my teeth do not align with the nose.

Is there a field to cover these things?

I like to have a symmetrical face / teeth.

1 Like

It would definitely pair well with Dream’s Nose Straightener audio and Facial Symmetry audio (multiple options to choose from in this category).

This one has been a game changer for me!!! Noticeable improvement in regards to skin tightening aspect and way less water retention.

25 Likes

You’re talking about your face or parts of the body? :grin:

1 Like

If they only knew much much age defying skin looks from it.

But thats personal opinion really.

Not that i look age defying lol.

38 Likes

My problem area was more above the neck (due to some sports injuries) lol…So for me that is where I noticed more of the shakeup/wakeup. I would imagine anywhere any particular trauma was induced should see significant improvements with this field. My head literally felt ‘more round’ after the first few listens due to fluid removal etc etc.

Feels like it is helping to break up some scar tissue in the nose as well. I have Carboxy and Myofascial, but this one seems to really be doing the trick for me. Skin is much more LIVELY after using this one.

14 Likes

I definitely notice less water retention in both face and body. Not that I had much in the first place, but even so, still noticeable. Everything is smoother and firmer, and it’s only day 2 (2x a day)

Also, I had one upper eyelid that sort of droops more than the other. I think you could refer to it as slightly hooded. Not anymore, both sit the same now (this isn’t to do with symmetry as such, just whatever was causing the one side to droop a bit has been shaken away).

28 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Could this help with malar bags(Eye bags) treatment?

4 Likes