The Requests and Fields

I don’t consume white sugar, nothing special :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would prefer other forms of sugar but they are polluted and contaminated as well, just for my tea and ice creams once in a while :joy:

1 Like

The Glycolysis one.

already does a great job to eliminate all types of sugar and fat

Any type of sugar goes straight into the blood streem and from there to all cells to cause havoc or the things you mentioned.

But burning the sugar right away it does not let get into the blood streem to go to cells to cause damage.

So you are pretty safe with just a couple of loops of this one after meals/coffee with sugar etc

I use it all the time. Maybe an update shorter version (being greedy here) this one already great.

And also one that is amazing too for that is

Induced Alpha-lipoic acid Production (With Anthocyanins)

Its an excellent combo.

Depending what i eat like not just sugars but food that breaks into sugar in the BS, i combine both.

3 Likes

thanks, will try this next time I have white sugar accidentally or intentionally lol

1 Like

Please, a healing field for Dupuytren’s Contracture/similar type conditions that affect the hands would be helpful.
Thank you kindly xx

You can try these ones in the mean time:

Myofascial Release and Anointing

New Release: The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

The Cold Laser Therapy

2 Likes

Ah, you’re right, the fascia fields may help with that! I happen to be using both and am loving them!

1 Like

And maybe mix them with the lymphatic Effusion +

1 Like

Excellent, thank you. I do listen to the lymphatic drainage and sometimes a bit of the lymphatic Effusion + but am wary of it as I’m very prone to die off symptoms with detox of any kind, particularly rashes, which I find too torturous. But I’ll keep listening to it as well slowly, hopefully being able to increase listening time.

1 Like

quasi lead to gold charger please!

An upgrade to the field The Hard Detox to remove microplastics as well please if not included already.

1 Like

Only the audios without NFTs from the earlier Sound Weave site on sapienshop.

1 Like

Calves fat removal :pray:t2:
as there are already arm/thighs/stomach fat removal avalable on patreon… Ooh please lol.

1 Like

Colloidal Silver Field

In the field of natural healing, colloidal silver is used as a natural form of antibiotics.
The benefit of colloidal silver is that it selectively kills bad bacteria, but unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, it does not kill good bacteria.
In addition to being a safe alternative to antibiotics, another amazing thing about this liquid silver product is that it also has antifungal and antiviral properties.
Colloidal silver consists of tiny silver particles suspended in water. They are very small and can penetrate viral cells, where they can then be destroyed.

Colloidal silver acts as a potent antibacterial agent, effective against a variety of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
In fact, while most antibiotics can kill about six species of microorganisms, silver will kill at least 650.

The main effects of colloidal silver

Antibacterial and Antimicrobial
Wound Care/Skin Health Wound Management
Pink Eye/Ear Infections Eye drops can be used for eye infections
Antiviral Antiviral
Anti-Inflammatory
Sinusitis
Cold/Flu cold/flu
Pneumonia
help boost immunity enhance immunity

How does colloidal silver strengthen the immune system?

One of the most direct ways colloidal silver supports the immune system is by killing pathogens.
When the immune system is overtaxed by infection and disease, immune system function can become overworked and crawl to a crawl.
Researchers say colloidal silver could address this problem by eliminating an overload of pathogens and stressing and slowing down the immune system.
This includes many different types of pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, fungi and other single-celled microorganisms such as protozoan parasites.

Colloidal silver appears to help improve immunity:

Stimulates the body to produce white blood cells.
Increases oxygenation of body organs and tissues by increasing red blood cell production.
Optimally stimulates the body’s reticuloendothelial system (RES), allowing phagocytes throughout the body to more efficiently remove foreign invaders, toxins and abnormal cells.
In actual clinical use, it can be used as a natural antibiotic. In the case of infection, the dosage and frequency of use depend on the severity of the disease.
As a health care lower doses are used as an immune booster.

The effects you can see immediately are:

The red, swollen, hot and painful gum inflammation caused by periodontal disease can be found to subside after about 3 days of use.
Spray treatment for respiratory problems is more effective in improving clinical symptoms faster than oral administration
Urinary tract problems may also see improvement within a short period of time
Direct external application to wounds can effectively control wound infection and facilitate wound healing.
Eye infections can be treated as eye drops placed directly under the eye
Antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties require more clinical evidence.

5 Likes

Robust Systems For Sure :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

New healing fields targeted to every tissue related to spine with spinal tapperv2

3 Likes

Field to heal cracked tong would be amazing !.

1 Like

Teeth alignment please :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Phrenic Nerves Stimulation and Healing

The phrenic nerves are a pair of important nerves in the human body that primarily control the diaphragm, which is the major muscle involved in breathing. Here’s a detailed look at the phrenic nerves:

Anatomy

• Origin: The phrenic nerves originate from the cervical spinal cord, specifically from the C3 to C5 nerve roots. This is often summarized as “C3, C4, C5 keep the diaphragm alive.”
  • Course: They descend along the anterior surface of the scalene muscle, passing between the subclavian artery and vein, and then continue downward alongside the pericardium (the membrane enclosing the heart) to reach the diaphragm.
  • Branches: Each phrenic nerve has motor, sensory, and sympathetic fibers. The right and left phrenic nerves innervate their respective halves of the diaphragm.

Function

• Motor Control: The primary function of the phrenic nerves is to provide motor innervation to the diaphragm. This is crucial for breathing, as the diaphragm contracts and flattens to increase the volume of the thoracic cavity during inspiration.
  • Sensory Functions: The phrenic nerves also carry sensory information from the central part of the diaphragm, the pericardium, and parts of the pleura (the membrane surrounding the lungs).
  • Autonomic Functions: The phrenic nerves have some sympathetic fibers that contribute to their role in the autonomic regulation of the diaphragm.

Clinical Significance

• Diaphragmatic Paralysis: Damage to the phrenic nerve can lead to diaphragmatic paralysis or dysfunction. This can result in breathing difficulties, especially noticeable when lying down.
  • Phrenic Nerve Pacing: In certain cases of diaphragmatic paralysis, phrenic nerve pacing can be used to stimulate the diaphragm electrically to aid in respiration.
  • Referred Pain: Due to its sensory innervation, irritation of the phrenic nerve can cause referred pain to the shoulder (a phenomenon known as Kehr’s sign), which can occur in cases of subdiaphragmatic abscess or pericarditis.

Conditions Affecting the Phrenic Nerves

• Trauma: Surgical procedures, especially those involving the neck or chest, can potentially injure the phrenic nerve.
  • Neurological Diseases: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), or Guillain-Barré syndrome can affect the phrenic nerves and lead to respiratory complications.
  • Tumors: Masses or tumors in the neck, chest, or lungs can compress the phrenic nerves, leading to diaphragmatic dysfunction.

Understanding the phrenic nerves and their role is crucial, especially in the fields of respiratory medicine, neurology, and thoracic surgery. Their proper functioning is vital for effective breathing and overall respiratory health.

5 Likes

Hi Azin, was just wondering if thered any follow up to a field like this? Im hoping to heal my damaged neurons from narcolepsy 2 and was wondering if any neurogenesis field are available! Currently using plasma brian if youth and some of the growth factor audios too