Myofascial Release and Anointing

A Strange and unique creation this is a smart myofascial release field uses a deeply compressed forced built out of The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil field

The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil - YouTube

The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil Using the idea of the abramelin oil, also called Oil of Abramelin, is a ceremonial magic oil blended from aromatic plant materials. Its name came about due to its having been described in a medieval grimoire called The Book of Abramelin written by Abraham the Jew (presumed to have lived from c. 1362 – c. 1458). The recipe is adapted from the Jewish Holy anointing oil of the Tanakh, which is described in the Book of Exodus (30:22-25) attributed to Moses. Abramelin oil became popular in the Western esoteric tradition in the 20th century after the publication of the S. L. MacGregor Mathers English translation of The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage (1897), and especially via Aleister Crowley, who used a similar version of the oil in his system of Magick. There are multiple recipes in use today and the oil continues to be used in several modern occult traditions. Here we present a purified version of the holy oil complete with herbal elements and a mild infusion of the alchemical holy light (audio from teespring)
(with some smells of course)

Commentary on the original description;

I saw a lot of speculation and apprehension about using this since the word occult was mentioned, keep in mind, this is simply a holy anointing oil, that has a lot of history in many different places and types of usages.

Using public research from the John F. Barnes, PT and their methodology as follows below

Myofascial Release is a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion. This essential “time element” has to do with the viscous flow and the piezoelectric phenomenon: a low load (gentle pressure) applied slowly will allow a viscoelastic medium (fascia) to elongate.

Trauma, inflammatory responses, and/or surgical procedures create Myofascial restrictions that can produce tensile pressures of approximately 2,000 pounds per square inch on pain sensitive structures that do not show up in many of the standard tests (x-rays, myelograms, CAT scans, electromyography, etc.)

The use of Myofascial Release allows us to look at each patient as a unique individual. Our one-on-one therapy sessions are hands-on treatments during which our therapists use a multitude of Myofascial Release techniques and movement therapy. We promote independence through education in proper body mechanics and movement, self treatment instruction, enhancement of strength, improved flexibility, and postural and movement awareness.

We then apply this understanding with the specific points suggested, pleasantly holy oil wrapped and applied to create the release and relief along with a host of other benefits and experiences.

Use as needed, but no more than 5 or 6 per loop.

but also as you are so guided.

69 Likes

@SilverZuzu :blush:

10 Likes

I was just letting SC448 know.

I see this in my future very shortly. : )

And
the future in now.

Thank you Dream for creating this.

24 Likes

Secret benefit of Myofascial Release is body muscle toning, trimming, and inches loss.

Think “svelte” and “lean” ie… yoga practitioners, dancers,

47 Likes

As a physio, this is a beautiful gift :blush:
Thank you

24 Likes

O lala goodbye fasciablasting!

On a more serious note: a lot of trauma is stored in this crystaline network, so this is a very, very lovely field to transmute and be (pain) free!!

The music too is swoon worthy
Mozart < Captain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Yes. The music instantly became top 3 worthy SM music. Quite Lovely

17 Likes

Wow, I was wondering yesterday if Dream would release soon an Automated Yoga field or something to help with flexibility & mobility, and here it is :pray::heart:

Along with so much more benefits + the Anointing Oil.

As an indicator, I’ve done myofascial sessions myself in the past, this is pretty amazing but… expensive ($180 for 90min, then $70-120 for 30-60min), and it can be painful af :rofl:

Though the pain is worth it, so much release, flexibility & mobility gain, as well as pain relief.

Excited about this one for the ones that can’t manage to gain mobility & flexibility whatever the consistency of stretching, but also for beings with fibromyalgia, migraine, etc.

Looking forward to be reading reviews :slight_smile:

24 Likes

So, is it the automated Yoga workout I was requesting?

6 Likes

I took 3 days off from work to supposedly “rest and reset” lol but instead i was running errands like crazy, lots of walking too, and then i wanted to clean my place super deep and then i felt like changjng all furnitures, rooms etc :sweat_smile: i had lots and lots of energy tho but tonight i felt my body achy/muscles like if i had been in iron man triathlon for sureee.

I played this and omg first of all the smeelllllll!!! So nice and strong. Delicious!!!

And before the first loop ended my head felt as light as if it was a cotton ball, it started like going down, then my neck, my back and everything else!!!

Between the music, the smell, the “touch” the incredible relaxation i was 100% recharged (not energy i had full of it still, but like the tissues and muscles and joints felt nurtured back to normal and more)

And zero. Memory of having done any physical activity at all, instead im feeling like if i had been at a spa for 10 hours where i even took a nap and all. That relaxed.

Not gonna lie. To me best field to relax the body and completely erase any discomfort whatsoever, above others that i love. Hands down. Best field ever in this category. Ever. And the smell :heart_eyes:

Im sure ill sleep like the baby i am :smirk:

35 Likes

Definitely will supercharge your Yoga practice and make it much more enjoyable, without taking out the actual benefit of doing Yoga.

9 Likes

Im about to zzz

Im gonna listen a couple more times + crucible of stored traumas x 2 + accu-acumaton x 2

:star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sweet dreams to me.

Hasta la vista amigos :cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

Oh, had the exact same combo in mind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Night night Luna :sleeping:

7 Likes

I swear Dream is giving us the chance to live like Cristiano Ronaldo.

We have acupuncture, cold laser, hyperbaric oxygen, microkinesi therapy, infrared, muscle/organ massage, spinal decompression therapy and now myofascial release.

The amount of money we would have to pay to receive these in the “real” world even just once is insane. probably enough to purchase everything on gumroad and teespring in 1-2 months.

44 Likes

amazing thank you, been working on my flexibility and this will come in handy !

10 Likes

This picture depicts exactly what is happening to my body. It was so tight - within one loop, I am feeling these areas of tension in the circles on the picture opening up. Not just opening up, I’m feeling that sensation you get when you have massage oil rubbed on - that minty, fresh, almost lightly burning sensation, and I can almost smell it. The track is so good too! Going on my favorites for sure, definitely using this after a stressful day at work.

35 Likes

@swapnabhaskaruni for your piriformis syndrome

4 Likes

Man! I feel in cloud #9 today.

What a beautiful night sleep and hey something unusual my dreams were so clear and the messages.

Imagine the level of relaxation in your brain that process things very much organized. That was really unexpected.

And today is been just smooth, fresh, i dont feel my body put it that way haha

This as Ryan said is moved to my favorite ones.

And for sure a daily loop.

19 Likes

24 Likes

23 Likes