Myofascial Release and Anointing

I believe this field is only targeting the full back (like in the picture) and not the whole body. It will be amazing if it is.

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo can you please confirm?

3 Likes

20 Likes

Its for the whole body and its a smart field

19 Likes

Seriously :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I love that you listed them. This feels like another ‘must-have’ for the emergency morphic field medicine cabinet :sparkles:

The combination of elements in this is so harmonious too: the annointing of alchemical holy oil, alchemical holy light (mild infusion), and myofascial release. Spoke to me immediately as powerful. Thank you for this wonderful release Captain :sparkling_heart:

19 Likes

Yes!! :partying_face: :star_struck: :partying_face:

Thank you, @LunaMoon :purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

It is indeed an absolutely beautiful field.

I got home a while ago and im totally relaxing playing:

Elemental Alchemical Ability x 1
The Crucible of Stored Trauma x 1
Myofascial x 2

And nappy time zzzz

17 Likes

So glad to hear that! :slight_smile: And thank you by the way for always sharing your personal insights, additional external informational material, and even recommended playlists that go well with a field. I appreciate that a lot.
That playlist sounds great! The Crucible of Stored Trauma definitely also came to my mind when I read the field description of this one. Great combo :sparkles:

8 Likes

:point_up: :slight_smile:

48 Likes

@Transformation

Hey girl, did you see this? :) i think this could help you!

3 Likes

Thank you for confirming also. :pray:

6 Likes

Anyone who is interested in the topic of fascia should check out the book Anatomy Trains by Thomas Myers. He does use some technical terms to describe anatomy, but a quick Google search will help you understand those.

6 Likes

Hey! Thank you! I haven’t! Going to check it out now! Thank you for thinking of me!!! :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

My intuition tells me this is worthy every cent weightened in gold.

Just purchased :v:
I want that toned and trimmed body that @_OM promised :grin:

6 Likes

Om didn’t promise anything.
I know (hope) that you’re kind of joking but it’s a legit problem for me on this forum.
And why I’m deeply hesitant to give reviews now, no matter how many disclaimers I put on it.
As even if they don’t post publicly, I’ll get countless PMs asking implicitly and explicitly why they aren’t getting the same results they “thought” I said I, or another user, got.

24 Likes

Yes, I was joking :sweat_smile:
Next time I will write in brackets after the joke that it is a joke to make sure everyone understands that its a joke. I see that words otherwise can create confusion.

14 Likes

Is this the same as Structural Integration?
Does It affect the whole body?

do you mean i should hear to myofascial release field.

1 Like

Listened to this a few times yesterday and definitely felt my body relax. Woke up this morning feeling a little sore all over. Like when you go for a deep tissue massage, the next day you feel sore type of feeling. Nothing bad but just noticing things. More updates to follow…

21 Likes

I’m simply saying that, as I understand the dynamics of piriformis syndrome and the description of this field, I (personally) can see how this field might be of benefit to you.

I personally have not yet experienced this field so I cannot say that it WILL benefit you. I just tagged you so that you can know of this field and you can do your research and make your own decisions about what you may (mayn’t) want to do for your particular and personal situation.

5 Likes

This sh** is the real deal.

Being a runner and climber I always have tight hamstrings, calves, ect…

Within a few days of listening to this, I’ve experienced so much more mobility in those tighter areas.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :ok_hand:t3:

40 Likes