Weight Loss Stacks

Hello Friends,

Weight loss is a topic of interest to many folks. So created a thread as this is an oft-discussed topic.

I have been working with my Nephew, who is 20 and needs to lose quite a bit of weight. Fields work for me right away and when I saw that was not true with him, I finally experienced what some of our friends here write about. After putting him on PoNR audio for 2 months, a few fields now work for him.

I tried complex audios - Adipose Swords, Hardcore, even BAM, etc., which I use personally and LOVE - and found that they were not producing results for him. So, I took inspiration from a post by @MonkeyOwl and put him on simpler fields.

I started him with Super Metabolism boost - which worked well but made him very hungry and he ate crap! His hunger was out of the charts and so I temporarily removed this from his stack.

For the last few days/weeks, here is what I have him on:

• Thermogenic Fat Burn (this is not on Patreon, but only on YT - this works much better alone than within the Weight Loss Combo)
  • Become Whole
  • Automated Cycling
  • Tesofensine
  • Fat Storage Release

I think the magic came from Tesofensine and Fat Storage Release. While Swords would not make much difference for him, Tesofensine and Fat Storage are showing significant results. He is down 8 pounds in the last few weeks! Adding Cardio (via Cycling) accelerated results this week…

While I am tempted to add some muscle-building audios, I decided against it and went with keeping the audio stack small. I think weight gain is due to different reasons and the various Sapien weight loss fields address different aspects - we need to experiment with different permutations & combinations till we find the right one!

36 Likes

:flushed: :partying_face:

8 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer This is a good thread to start. Weight loss is a big concern. Congrats on your nephew losing the weight! :tada:

I feel that for women the stack might need to be a bit different… what do you think?

5 Likes

This should work for women too?

As he is still 20, I have left out audios related to hormones, etc. But I think this should work for women as well …

He does not really eat healthy at ALL - sadly - does not cut calories - so its basically been these audios + some treadmill action lol

3 Likes

In my experience, Tesofensine works very well also.
I can notice the increased metabolism while using it, and slight appetite suppressing effect for me.
Thanks for posting.

5 Likes

Forgot to mention - this is pretty pronounced for him. He has lost like 60% of his cravings for junk food. This is working at curbing his appetite even better than BAM (I like BAM better personally), Hunger Inhibitor and the Drool fields!

I get a pretty good “full” feeling and Keto-like satiation from BAM15, but he does not see much from that one - this works better for him.

10 Likes

Hey Mao! Another audio you may want to consider - Fat Burning Genetic Advantage:

I’ve been using it for awhile now, I think it works well.

7 Likes

Forgot this one - is this on Patreon? I know this is a part of the combo, not sure if its on Patreon? Thanks Ric! :pray:

4 Likes

Yes it is on Patreon for sure - but the file on my computer and phone show it as being named “FatBurner”. Might want to just do a search on your computer/phone for that file, it should be there.

Though the field on Youtube is quite strong because it has 1.6 million views.

5 Likes

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Will need to get Tesofensine next time. I know BAM 15 was working and then I hit some kind of plateau and didn’t see much results afterwards.

5 Likes

What about the Enhanced Fat Metabolism field? Or is this covered by one of those you already mentioned?

This works and is in my stack with BAM. Those together keep me full / not really needing food for a long time.

Just be mindful how you use it… it shouldn’t be after a meal, some people misunderstand or just don’t read the description. It makes your body use stored fat for fuel - when your stomach is full and you’re digesting, there is no need for that extra “fuel”.
Its ideal before cardio or while fasting or when you’re hungry.

I never noticed any result with the fat burning genetic field.

11 Likes

Maybe that of the lymphatic system could help.

1 Like

Short answer: Myofascia Release

Long Answer:

Hello,
For a lot of the comments I’ve been reading throughout this forum, I’ve noticed a lot of females have trouble with the adipose album or any of the slimming, toning, firming, & sculpting audios; there’s a remedy for this- and yes Sapien has you covered: Myofascia Release
(to acquire please contact Sam directly (thanks Sam) )

Crucible of stored trauma works too but I’ll recommend the former first and foremost. It is a therapy specifically targeted for this struggle:

As you know, women store more fat than men. Yet men can also have this, especially if they just hold a lot of fat.

The more fat, the better chance of tight fascia. Modern times call this “Cellulite” ; except the marketing that states cellulite stays forever is incorrect; it is simply adhesions in fascia. But it can easily, and with consistency, be reverted; it just needs release.

Thus Myofascia Release is going to help you jump start your results, major time.

Or for my gym bros, this is for you, too, as:

Even if you exercise a ton, yet notice the audios like st biceps or shredded arms and legs aren’t doing you a solid like they at first were or ever have, chances are its your fascia that’s simply, yet very, tightly jumbled up; a lot of people don’t recognize this.
That comes before lymphatic drainage; actually your fascia system is what allows for optimal lymphatic drainage/ circulation!

You need fascia to be smooth.
Your fascia is a crystaline network; yes actual crystals. But what happens is it can easily get tight like aforementioned; it coils; and it can coil very easily. Which is why they say stretch. But sometimes stretches aren’t enough.

Sometimes what you believe is “fat” may not be fat at all. It is just really tight fascia! (Plus it can clog up your other systems like your lymphatic- but that’s another story)
However, fascia can impinge upon your ability to loose weight, too. Since the more coiled, the harder for lymph drainage/ weight loss/ smoother changes;
let me just say everyone here is lucky for that release.

Myofascia release can cost up to 300 dollars a session btw.

Or you can release fascia by yourself (foam roller) but it’s not going to be as impressive as a professional’s manual release. Or fascia blasting but there’s a chance your hormonal system gets screwed up.

At the end of the day, physical changes sought oughta be precise; you have to look also look at the factors that can constrain your success, too:
Think of it as a precise, targeted surgery
But before surgery, we must prep.

And so:
The prep, myofascia release.
The surgery, whatever your stack is for actually combatting it.
And for post-op, myofascia release (again) and perhaps some others such as carboxytherapy & crucible of stored trauma, but myofascia release first and foremost.

Another great idea; Right after Myofascia Release, play Lymphatic Effusion

12 Likes

I really need to lose weight (I’m not obese, but close to it), like 10 kg/22 pounds, I had this problem since I was little, at a time in my life, for a few years, I was actually really obese, nowadays I’m so close to my target, but I always put on weight, somehow, I guess I need to be more active (I’m kind of lazy :joy:) and perhaps to keep in mind how many calories I consume (?) …
Stress isn’t helping, I think many of our problems are because of our subconscious sabotaging us …
Now, it’s time for Weight Loss Fields!

These two fields come to mind, I’ve used them a few times in the last couple weeks, perhaps way too little …
I mean, lose weight and Heal Your Body, it sounds awesome!

@Maoshan_Wanderer I don’t know if these fields are relevant (for your nephew or for your stack), but I guess if they help someone, it’s a good thing that I linked them, right?

1 Like

So, my nephew has lost most of his excess weight and is looking pretty fit. No matter how hard I tried, he did not stick to regularly listening to any field. But he found a GF and that motivated him to (a) Intermittent fasting (b) Eat healthy (c) Workout… Lol, I guess all is well that ends well?

So, what is new in the weight loss world on our forum? What fields have worked for folks to lose weight?

Lately, my outlook has been to focus more on pointed fields (older ones) than more complex (newer) ones (with the exception of Panchanga Yoga) … Probably my latest tryst with some golden oldies got me into this phase…

So whatchya all using these days to lose weight and stay fit?

5 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

I don’t know why, I just seem to have more results with the old ones…maybe I listen to too many and then with the complex ones it’s just too much, idk.

I haven’t been listening to weight loss fields for months… there is one field ive been going all in on (like… all night loop, hours during the day etc), but it’s related to healing of a specific injury I’ve had, nothing to do with weight.

I’ve learnt a lot about the benefits of cold exposure, low carb, intermittent fasting etc. and trying to improve my thyroid function through lifestyle. It’s helped me a lot. The real trial of the pudding with be Christmas though :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for this! Just to clarify: the myofascial release Captain has is “muscle massage” on the Spa Day album, correct? Or is it the cellulite one? Or both?

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like