The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

Vagus nerve stimulation will calm you down/build Yin.

3 Likes

Has anyone who owns this tried requesting it to integrate the photosynthesis additions while looping the 2? Photosynthesis adds some temporary auric constructs so you can absorb light… Seems like this would definitely help make those permanent.

8 Likes

Decided to pick up this gem during my Sapien holiday shopping spree, and I’m so glad I did.

Usually I have more subtle, gentle experiences with the fields I have acquired so far, but this time the effect was immediate and very pronounced. I looped this 3 times while just laying down on the couch, and rounded off the session with 1 loop of the Smart Reiki Field. And I feel incredible, I’m experiencing a warm soothing glow in my body right now and I’m still buzzing from the session. During the loops of the Acu-Automaton I felt prickling sensations all over my body, like static electricity. And when I looped Smart Reiki I could feel the energy spread to all my extremities, with a pulsating feeling around my third eye.

All of this after my first session, very excited to make this part of my daily stack.

13 Likes

i knew this field would be even more amazing with the smart reiki field, acu-automaton got rid of my neck pain of months in just a few loops for 2-3 days

11 Likes

That’s awesome! I bought this mainly to alleviate lower back pain from sitting at a desk for most of the day, I can already feel relief in that area. At this rate I think I’ll be rid of it in a few days as well. Definitely try combining it with the Smart Reiki Field :+1:

6 Likes

Wanna take the experience 10 notches up and deeper?

Add these if you have them or in the future etc

Myofascial Release and Anointing

New Release - The Microkinesi-Therapist

Youd feel like the most flexible in tune fit Olympic Gymnast, brand new body, muscles, joints, tissues etc.

And fields (other fields) reach deeper and distribute evenly.

10 Likes

So very tempting… I’m actually looking at the Cold Laser Therapy field as well… decisions decisions :joy:

3 Likes

Ahh yasss haha i dont have that field yet but i had that treatment in real life and it was the best to heal a long time knee injure that kept coming back.

3 Likes

Oh and i know i said it up there somewhere with my previous account but let me say it again.

I have looped this field the whole night at times and i have to say no other field has put me in the relaxing happy joyful on top of the world state when i wake up like this one. (When looped all night tho)

6 Likes

Yes I read that, plus what you said about how it opened up the energy system to other fields (currently experiencing that benefit as well). I think I’m gonna test the waters for the next few days to see what my tolerance is to this field, definitely want to try looping it overnight at some point!

4 Likes

Ah dont worry. Nothing wrong only good if you loop this field all you want

But you follow your instinct always :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is this field specific to the header?

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re asking here, could you please clarify?

2 Likes

Does acupuncture treatment target scalp blood circulation @WellBeing

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

I see no limitations to this field with regard to the parts of the body it helps, so sure.

3 Likes

It addresses any part that needs treatment as this is a smart field.

It keeps getting constantly updated based on your needs. Like the Mental Health field, this one is highly personalized and works very, very specifically to address your needs.

13 Likes

Thank you for your reply, I am sure the captain always considers many aspects @WellBeing

2 Likes

That’s awesome I’m getting ready to buy all the Negative Sambo next time, the captain’s realm is always amazing @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

Also, I want to ask that I have gray hair very early. Do you have any suggestions? @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

This should help. Also the Plasma Combo, and anti-aging/well-aging audios like Ambrosia may help.

5 Likes