The Microkinesi-Therapist

The Microkinesi-Therapist

In this gentle therapy, the basics of homeopathy are applied manually: through delicate touch, the body is reminded of unhealed injuries and a finalizing self-healing is initiated. This causal approach reaches irritation and trauma even if they are not remembered consciously.

Because the aim of the therapy is not to ease symptoms but to delete debilitating information, the success, which is usually achieved within two to four one-hour sessions, is lasting. The gentleness of applied manipulations makes Microkinesitherapy a method without danger or contraindications. Patients remain fully dressed during treatments.

Microkinesitherapy is especially suitable for acute injuries, pain, exhaustion, learning difficulties, disorders of the musculoskeletal system, and vegetative or psychosomatic disorders. Usually, two to four sessions are sufficient to address a given condition. Microkinesitherapy is to be considered complementary to professional medical or psychological treatment and not a replacement.

This form of therapy has been developed and scientifically tested by the French physiotherapists and osteopaths Daniel Grosjean and Patrice Benini in collaboration with embryologists, physicists, and biologists.

(Taken from their site, be sure to check it out Microkinesiotherapie - Physiopedia )

So this one is quite complicated, it contains the knowledge base of the two doctors and their application of that knowledge. In the purest informational sense of course. So drawing from this knowledge this audio can apply that treatment and also check and recheck with its knowledge base to update its understanding and become more effective over time, as you use it more and each person uses it.

Use as much as you want, or until you feel that you have had a complete treatment suited to you.

Edit: Captain noted that the goodness of Plasma Light Energy is in it too!

68 Likes

Some more resources from the web:

Microkinesitherapy: For whom?

Anyone who suffers from a dysfunction (whether of an organ or a bodily function, perceived or not by the patient at the physical or psychological level) can be treated with microkinesitherapy, regardless of age, type of condition, or stage of disease.

Microkinesitherapy: How?

Microkinesitherapy relies on the ability of any living organism to repair itself. Any disruption of an organ or function creates a symptom. The therapist does not act directly on this symptom, but will help the body of the patient to fight against the dysfunction. For this, the micro-physiotherapist follows a protocol of care by performing micropalpations on the body of the patient who is lying on a table while remaining dressed (light clothing). The therapist perceives in his hands certain restrictions and obstructions that will enable them to identify the origin of the dysfunction – its etiology as well as the stages of bodily response that correspond to the symptom, which allows the body to trigger the restorative mechanism (immunology law).

42 Likes

@chainjoker check this one out!!! :smile:

I’ll be getting it some time this week myself! Excited to see how this one will affect a dislocated (?) Collarbone i got :smile:

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for everything you do man :pray:

22 Likes

As if the initial description alone hadn’t grabbed my interest enough to begin with! Adding in the Plasma Light Energy (my jam!) only seals the deal for me. :rofl:

18 Likes

DUDE, this sounds AWESOME! :+1::sunglasses:

14 Likes

In the description that you share it seems to share it’s says for organ or body function, but in initial description it covered any body part. This does heal tendons, etc., correct?
Thank you for reply :slight_smile:

7 Likes

it does…

10 Likes

From the description of the microkenesi therapy up p which this field is based, the therapy understand that the body knows how to heal itself which, in my mind, would include all parts of the body like tendons, etc.

10 Likes

I have goosebumps and tears of happiness in my eyes, from the realization that the Captain made this field. Before the pandemic, my son was at several sessions of the MKT, when the therapist came to our city. When he first came, many were skeptical. During the session, it seems as if nothing is happening. But after the first time, my son, who until then was panicky afraid of all musical toys, suddenly became interested in a music book. And in another session, for example, a therapist in minutes corrected my son’s spleen, which had been enlarged since he was in a medical coma. I myself felt it with my fingers. During the pandemic, we had to end the sessions. And now we have this magic field. There are no words to contain all my gratitude and happiness

63 Likes

I am so happy and excited for you and your son!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Isn’t homeopathy pseudoscientific? As in ik the energy stuff is legit, but I don’t know if this is, please someone, indulge me.

Very interesting, I will show it to my wife who is a physiotherapist.

3 Likes

thanks @Captain_Nemo you are the savoir for sensitive soul like me with no very smooth life …

13 Likes

I bought it now!

11 Likes

It feels this field could be transmuting all of the cellular memories?
Which can be quite hard to take care of.

Anyone with experience or a hunch about this?

Currently launching a new business and trying to save up on my main expense, which is fields from Captain :joy:

20 Likes

Does this will make us therapist?? as it states to share information about the therapy

2 Likes

Relatable

15 Likes

:ok_hand:t2::100:

12 Likes

*investment :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart:

14 Likes

My twin flame will love this one. She was taking courses for homeopathy, she loves it. Thanks @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes