Back to Life: Recovery from "Zombie-Mode" (Chronic Fatigue, Food Intolerance, Depression, PTSD, Covid & more)

Hi! This is my first post in this forum, and it’s quite a long one. Over the last 3 years my health became a total mess. Let me quickly share how it started:

My Story

Health-wise I’ve always been quite a normal guy, raised by ordinary but loving parents. Just some minor things like social anxiety, videogame addiction and only eating sugar and white flour products. Even though feeling unwell most of the time, life was possible.

Around the age of 18 I discovered that I can actually take responsibility for my life. Long story short I changed everything to the better.

With 19 I decided to solo travel to new zealand. With growing interest in spirituality, I stumbled across psychedelics. Somehow I met a guy who’s growing San Pedro and took some of it. That was a horrible traumatic experience, which got the ball rolling…

From there:

1st year: I got some heavy flashbacks, around once a month. Over time, I slowly developed insomnia and generally felt more easily stressed.

2nd year: Food intolerances to almost everything. Activity made symptoms worse. Neurological symptoms started (Depression, Stress). Got covid and afterwards the fatigue began.

3rd year (until now): Nothing new, just got worse and more chronic. Unable to leave the house, room or bed, depending on how severe it is.

“Zombie-Mode”

To illustrate the condition, I call it “Zombie-Mode”. I literally feel like a walking dead in some phases.

It’s not a permanent state. There are times where I feel more or less normal or even happy. Here I describe the worst case. In reality there are of course gradients in severity.
Keep in mind, I’m not a 150 years old who forgot to die, I’m 22 now.

• bombarded with destructive thoughts and emotions. It’s like watching a horror movie. I can literally observe how “my human” behaves in ways “my soul” doesn’t want. Having no conscious control at all. Any sense of identity is lost (Not in the blissful oneness sense, I would contrast it as “painful zeroness”). Please don’t confuse this with being mentally obsessed about all that. I have very impressive mental stability. It must be some physical imbalance in the brain, which screwes up my psychology.
  • Unable to move. Walking is mostly possible but a real struggle.
  • Panic Attacks
    • Heavy heartbeat & high blood pressure, Uncontrollable shaking (only in the strongest attacks) & sweating
    • I find it very important to differenciate between panic and fear. I refer to panic as mainly physical and fear as mental / emotional. Panic appears suddenly, out of nowhere. Can stay for hours. Fear dissolves quickly with grounding, deep breathing, yawning and distraction. Or it can be a valuable learning experience & training. In contrast, there’s nothing to learn from panic.
    • Fear: When thinking about my psychedelic experience and the existentential panic. The worse my overall physical state, the easier those thoughts can trigger overwhelming emotions of fear. When I’m quite stable, I can interact with them in a rational way and dissolve the misinterpretations. And as mentioned, in the worst states the triggering thoughts flow automatically :sweat_smile:
      • i sense here is an access point into my unconscious for healing
  • Unable to speak more than 3-5 word sentences, unable to smile (even if I try to force myself, the muscles just don’t move)
  • Oversensitivity to light, sound, conversations, food (especially histamine) & physical activity. I had times where I felt better for up to a few weeks, but when I increased exposure to those stimuli, it all crashed again (Post-Exertional Malaise)
  • Impossible to focus. My brain seems to be unable to prioritize stimuli, so everything is pressing at me at once. That way even lying in bed can be overwhelming. In that state, meditation isn’t possible at all, and more draining than recharging
  • Surprisingly, I have no pain. It’s more as if the brain is shut down and unable to communicate with the muscles.
  • Brain fog & tinnitus. Tinnitus I have all the time, but it’s much more disturbing the worse i am
  • Inner Earthquake: very hard to describe this sensation, maybe it has a common term which I don’t know. It feels like my body is shaking from the inside in slow, heavy waves. Not as an energetic sensation, but a very unpleasant physical one. My heartbeat feels also heavy and I can notice it everywhere around my body, especially in the head and feet.
  • Minor things: dizziness, freezing cold (especially hands and feet)

The medical aspects of the condition & how I understand them so far

The most accurate overall term I know is me/cfs (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome).

• Autonomic nervous system dysregulation
    • → Responsible for reactivity against everything. Perhaps the root blockage & primary condition.
  • Mitochondrial dysfunction (Spike Protein due to covid). Oxidative & Nitrosative Stress
    • → producing inflammation instead of energy
  • Heavy Metal Toxicity (Quicksilver & Arsenic)
    • → Blocking detoxification & cell function
  • Pneumonia
    • → no breathing related symptoms though, perhaps affecting more the celluar breathing → cells don’t get enough oxygen & nutrients
  • Leaky Gut (not officially confirmed)
    • → Re-absorption of toxins.
    • → nutrient deficiencies
    • eating low histamine & low fodmap. Want to incorporate more variety. Taking a multinutrient hoping to make up for low variety.
  • Systemic inflammation
    • → as a result, further driving the vicious cycle

Unsure

• do I have blood clots?

Real-World Things I do daily (if I have the energy)

• Pacing: setting healthy boundaries & respecting them
  • walking outside (slowly working up to one hour a day)
  • Kundalini Yoga (gentle): guess it does the energy body good
  • SOMA Breathwork: blood flow & oxygenation, heart coherence
  • BrainTap: neurofeedback & guided visualization. Is said to restore the nervous system
  • The Perrin Technique: stimulating lymphatic flow, is said to be useful for long-covid
  • cold showers: many benefits I can’t recall + makes me feel great. Need to be careful here, as it could be overstimulating.
  • in future maybe the Star Exercise. Haven’t looked into it yet, but I will soon and then try it.
  • activating the parasympathetic nervous system as much as possible (yawning, tapping, deep breathing, 2:4 breathing ratio)
  • Yoga Nidra / Power Nap: to get some extra sleep

Since 2 months I’m being treated in functional medicine. So far the following was done 1x - 2x a week.

• IHHT (Interval Hypoxia Hyperoxia Therapy): to restore mitochondrial function
  • Infusions: from what I know it contains phosphatidylcholine for cell membrane repair, some vitamins and a medication against the spike proteins

How I intend to reach my goal to regain health

• build more knowledge about my condition, specifically the root blockages, to target it more accurately or choose the right experts to help me
  • build knowledge about Captain’s work and how to use it
  • build connections within this community, being active, willing to learn & serving where I can → which leads back to knowledge

Fields I use and why

I choose to focus on these few fields so far and practice building a connection, rather than brute-forcing

• The Eternal
    • overall healing, protection and guidance
    • I don’t want to micromanage every function of my body, to liberate my mind from controlling and trying to know. So I allow myself to continue my research without having to worry if my assumptions and strategies are right or not
    • through the subconscious healing I hope to address deep layers of trauma
  • New Release - The Microkinesi-Therapist
    • to bring the body back to self-regulation. My body is certainly not broken, rather confused
    • it is said to be gentle and not causing overwhelming detox
  • _OM’s Modified “Point of No Return” Stack (1x in morning, 1x in evening)
    • because I have no results. But I sense it’s not from blockages or limiting beliefs, but more because I didn’t address the right root cause. I guess it’s still not a bad idea to keep going.
  • New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach & Release: Automated Grounding
    • cause they say it’s good :D I have to learn more about this one
  • The Plasma Flaunt (maybe later): when I can determine if I get along well with Plasma Light

Questions

• PTSD vs nervous system disorder? Those terms become quite vague in my understanding. Because my problems are not mental by nature. They’ve never been. Otherwise it could be sth suppressed so deeply that I can’t notice it, but that’s where the term “nervous system disorder” seems more accurate to me. Do you see a significant difference there? Between the subsconscious and nervous system. Or might there be spiritual depths that I totally overlook?
  • Clarify how I can work with fields. Do I need to feel them, why am I energy sensitive in general but feel nothing from fields (I will ask specifically for advice for this soon)

Additional Information

• I did the Energy Awakening Course once (with exercises) and listened to the audio sequence 3x. Also meditating daily for 4 years. That’s why I don’t think my blockages are in a lack of energy sensitivity
  • I listen to sapien audios for about 3 years, on and off. But until now it was mostly with a kind of “wishful thinking” approach

What I tried already

coming soon

Now as I’m writing this I’m surprised to have the mental clarity to do so. Feels good to organize & express my thoughts this way. I will update when significant changes happen, and otherwise once a month.
This thread is intended to be about me only, more about the condition. So if anyone else has similar struggles, don’t hesitate making this your thread as well

21 Likes

Hi, Mundane. Wow, long and nice first post! Gratz on the way you organized your thoughts!

No doubt someone will be along shortly to help you. In the meantime . . .

Welcome we love new members

7 Likes

Hey man you seem to know your stuff well, very well organised. I am in a situation like that myself. The inner earthquake and the brain shut down to muscles describes two of my situations. Maybe we can talk with each other to find solutions what you say?

7 Likes

Get checked for
MCAS
Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
via blood test

Its good u are already eating low histamine and avoiding triggering foods/drink.

You express yourself very well.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Hello, @Mundane and Welcome! :pray:

You have quite some problems, but not impossible to overcome and I think you are on The Right Path to Health/a healthy life.

Speedy Recovery/Healing (and I know that you’ll have all the answers for your suffering, in time), My Friend! :pray:

Also, I have to say that you really know your issues, you have done great research, which is also necessary, given the situation.

I wish you productive and happy experiences on the forum.

Edit: Also, this is just The Beginning of Your Story, Make it so that Great Things/Changes will arrive in your Life.

4 Likes

@SilverZuzu Thanks for the hint, MCAS was actually the first diagnosis I got. But after medications didn’t work and the symptoms are a little different, I dropped that. But maybe I also don’t notice MCAS typical symptoms anymore, because I avoid the triggers? Here it gets very confusing because many of those conditions overlap. So I decided to focus more on the cause, what’s behind the MCAS / cfs, etc, I hope I can express what I mean.

1 Like

I guess I used
Actually tried this one for quite a while, in my understanding it seems to target mostly mental blockages. And as I mentioned, I’m really certain that this is not the reason for not getting results.
I could also have wrong expectations about “results”…

In the next days I will specifically ask for advice on that. I take my time to really clarify & communicate my request

1 Like

Just keep using it she said that it takes a while to work. It might be working on the easier blockages right now.

Also have a look at the star exercise I don’t know if that can negatively affect you and if ur can be bothered doing it

I have had some of your issues for many years, found out theyre all caused by bad bacteria/systemic candida.

Check out more of sapiens fields and do all the research you can, in here and on youtube.

And most importantly never give up!

2 Likes

Symptoms (for MCAS) seem to calm down when u avoid your triggers. (Some triggers are pretty common) One of my triggers is the heat & humidity, so I usually have less problems during the winter.

“Unable to move. Walking is mostly possible but a real struggle.”

Is this due to exhaustion?

I considered that as well some time ago, then dropped it. Good that you mentioned it, this helps me remember and examine the whole picture.
Are you better now?

1 Like

not at all. The potential strength is there but it’s just not accessible.

Right now I’m without reaction for 2 weeks, feel fine, just like a normal person :D. Very clear and stable mind, even happy for no reason. And can physically move, yet I aim to only go for only 50% of what I think I could do. But I also know, one tiny wrong step and I’m a zombie again for quite a while

Yeah im better, sleeping regular again and I get hungry again and feeling very alive.

Just coming across this post now. I see you’ve done a lot of research already and it’s impressive! For this case, have you looked into Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Help?

These fields are made particularly with this case in mind. Also, enhanced visual processing helps a lot with motor movement but it might be strong in the beginning. Accessing the potential will be made easier with the neuro-focused fields and gaining ability over them will be enhanced with visual processing.

3 Likes

Thanks for your input. Yes I’ve looked into Multiple Sclerosis and used it for a while.
Parkinson’s doesn’t seem to apply to my case though.

don’t quite understand, could you explain further what you mean? Like the hand-eye coordination?

did you refer to when I said “It’s more as if the brain is shut down and unable to communicate with the muscles.”

I see the inability to move just as one more symptom, mostly unrelated to a solution for the condition. It only appears when I’m reacting to sth. I believe, it’s most important to focus on that, which causes those exaggerated reactions

1 Like

I answered you privately :)

Hi! What initially came to mind was ‘ego dissolution’ and ‘blueprint of life.’ Those fields helped tremendously for me… but pausing, and then asking, ‘Subconscious Limits Removal.’

My impression is that language is limiting. Thoughts and concepts are limiting; but they help to communicate places of attention, and connect on experience.

I’m speaking for myself, and how much this may or may not resonate varies: remove any answers to questions of what?, how?, and be with the essence, the consciousness of where you’re intended. Breathe and be with the energy - field being played.

I forgot to say that since i started taking very cold showers (2x day) slowly my system got reactivated like a kind of jumpstart. Showers are also amazing to cleanse your system. Slowly there comes a distance between you and your body and between you and your mind. The problem with most people is that they are too identified with both. These are tools to maneuver into the world or for your spiritual process if you aspire for that. The body and mind is yours but it can never be you. I hope this helps.
:dizzy: