_OM's Modified "Point of No Return" Stack

Read about the Original Approved “Point of No Return” Stack here

which consists of:

Newer fields have come out since that was first written,
yet we still want this stack to be as short and effective as possible
for people who are struggling or not getting results with fields.

So here’s my updated version:

That’s it!

Yes, I’m aware of all the other fields out there and people’s specific personal preferences. :slight_smile:
That’s all already been taken into account into this stack.

All fields above are free.
** New Perspectives is a paid field that can used as a replacement for Outlook Retrainer

88 Likes

Nice now I can save this and like it to everybody :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Thank you, this is awesome!
(Also: I can highly recommend New Perspectives to anyone reading this)

12 Likes

Would you recommend listening to this updated stack in the order which you listed the fields?

2 Likes

Yes.
Listening guidelines are the same as The Original PoNR stack as well.

14 Likes

Thank you Mr. @_OM ! :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you. Fixed

12 Likes

Thanks @_OM. I’ve been wanting to do this for some time, but have a bit of resistance because most of my main fields I play in a nightly stack. If I use the energy clearing in the morning, will that delete the residual effects of things like knight, torus respect, unbreakable etc ?

5 Likes

It’s worth it for the fields actually working better, so plan accordingly

12 Likes

So it’s a toss up I suppose

2 Likes

Not the conclusion I would come to but :man_shrugging:

@Maoshan_Wanderer has a report of a variation of this variation that I/he gave to someone in one of threads…

lol try it out and see how it works for you.
You’re not “losing” anything.

18 Likes

Thank you OM for the updated version of this stack, and the bump.

I have been using it as my morning stack for the last 5 days, with the optional add-on New Perspective and The Shamanic Medicine Blend (instead of Trauma release), I really appreciate the results so far.

I am experiencing less negativity, less mental resistance and more ease of mindfulness. Subtle for some, but I find it hugely beneficial.

9 Likes

would Plasma Light be good for this stack?

2 Likes

Thank you for this guide

3 Likes

This stack has been recommend me and I’m wondering where I would best fit blueprint of life in here? End? After clearing?

Also, another question I have is considering the energy clearings audios nature I won’t be wanting to do things my usual way and play the whole stack once through, then twice then three times, as is my usual habit with stacks?

Actually is it even necessary to play clearing more than once?

What about the others? Needed once, twice, thrice?

Thank you for all input :heart::sparkles::heart:

2 Likes

This stack is when you have many blockages and you are not getting results from the fields. If that is the case, no point adding Blueprint to this stack. You just use this stack for a good amount of time till your blockages are resolved, and then you can add Blueprint of Life at the beginning of whatever other stack you begin to use after PoNR has achieved its desired results.

I would say start with the PoNR stack once in the morning and once again in the night/evening - so twice a day. If you can also add things like meditation, or the Reiki Star exercise, that will help.

12 Likes

Thank you lovely. I meditate an hour a day first thing. Then audios.

4 Likes

How long should I use this one? Would 1-2 weeks everyday and then once a week for example be fine? Thanks!!

I think in the blog post Sammy wrote either 2 weeks or 4 weeks daily and then ~ weekly.

I have period where I use it daily for a while when I feel like I need it. After some time you’ll learn to recognise how the field changes the way you feel and you’ll learn to recognise when you need it.

4 Likes

This is my go to playlist when I feel overwhelmed and in need of getting back on track. This make me feel at ease and has helped me manifest my first full-time ideal job. Thank you so much!

4 Likes