Can’t articulate thoughts into words?

Hi! If anyone has audio recommendations for me it would be greatly appreciated. My main issue as of now if that I feel I can’t articulate my thoughts into words. I love learning and have been trying to read more. However even if I understand something I read, when I go to tell someone what I’ve learned I can’t seem to articulate it into words. It leaves me feeling stupid and makes me feel like I don’t truly know things. Also when I’m having conversations with people, I have a hard time keeping the Convo going and say “like” a lot, which is my pet peeve. It’s as if my mind goes blank. I have dealt with social anxiety most my life… so maybe it’s because I haven’t practised talking to people in person enough? I am fine with writing. But speaking is a challenge. I also have a hard time retaining information I read/hear. I don’t know if this is a memory problem, concentration problem, brain fog, etc… I am also always in my head overthinking. It’s like my mind if full of chatter and then when I go to speak to people I can’t articulate hah.

Im thinking for a stack I could do:
Ego dissolution
Subconscious limiting beliefs
Superhuman genius
Permanent brain enhancement
Amygdala
Self confidence

Any other recommendations? Or recommendations in general for my situation. Have any of you had this problem and overcome it and now feel intelligent?

Thanks so much!

7 Likes

Oh damn…
I waas going to recommend Brain Growth Work, but it was recently removed from gumroad… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Check out New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations.

You mention that when you go to speak to other people you can’t articulate. Is that true for all “other people”? Or for all setting? How about speaking yourself?

IOW, might there be a component of social anxiety here? In which you’ll want to use the search engine to research those fields to add to your stack.

4 Likes

What you shared is enough. But I recommend adding the following fields:

Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation
Mstate Indium and Iridium
Enpp6
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere
The Power of The Blarney Stone

And Semax and Phenylpiracetam if it resonates with you.

10 Likes

Great suggestions have already been made, but i’d recommend this one as well:

6 Likes

Oh I started on this one! I’ve been loving it. I listen to it while I work out cause it gets the beat pumps me up haha. Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

I knew someone once who made a connection between her communication difficulties and different things in her astrological natal chart.

I don’t know if this product will have an impact on things like that, but it might be helpful:

4 Likes

Thank you for these suggestions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will check that out! I do think its partly due to social anxiety and being an introvert. I tend to be in my mind a lot. And certain people I can talk better to than others. I did add the self confidence and amygdala In for that aspect. But I do think it’s more than that, because when I read something and then try to say it out loud (by myself to practise explaining things), I still have a hard time articulating. I’ll definitely add some more fields into my stack to try and help that though! Thanks for your insight :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing this with me! I will look into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Darn! :sleepy: Thanks for the recommendation anyways though!

Then you’ll want to clear and heal the basis of that. You see, you go on to tell us that, to a certain extent, you’re doing what a lot of people want to do, which is when they identify the problem, they want to simply slap a solution on top of that. (Sort of like “I have social anxiety. So, the opposite of that is self confidence, so let me use the self confidence field.”)

Now I understand why they (and I–I’ve been guilty of this, too) would want to do that. But the thing is slapping a solution on top of an emotional problem is often ineffective because these emotional problems are often caused by some sort of trauma (as measured by our then-self. Our now-self might shrug it off as “That?! Oh, c’mon, that was nothing” but, to our then-self, it was a big deal.). When we don’t heal the trauma, even if we were able to slap a solution on top of our problem, the unhealed trauma pokes its head out in some other way or in some other aspect of our lives or as some other problem.

I’m going to suggest you start paying more detailed attention to this situation for yourself, so that you can gain some insights as to what may be going on for you. Conceptual Realizations will help you with those insights (as well as helping you retain and articulate your information, as well as helping you understand how others communicate with you, so that you can perhaps learn that “their” cues may well be about their discomfort, not yours.).

As you get your insights, you’ll be able to better know which fields can help you heal whatever’s causing your anxiety (or, maybe, an overly-harsh judgement of yourself?). Maybe it’s something as “simple” as JAAJ’s Daily Self Love Stack :white_heart: or the _OM’s Modified “Point of No Return” Stack or field. Or maybe you notice that you tend to do this mostly when you aren’t rested, so fields to help you get the rest you need might be the healing you’re wanting. Or maybe you have no clue and want “someone” to talk to (pun intended :wink: ), you might select My personal emotional and mental supporter.

4 Likes

Hi
I find your writing very well articulate.
It’s very likely a social anxiety that sub consciously causes your mind to go blank. This can still happen even if you don’t feel anxious consciously when socializing.
Suggest to try emotional clearing audio.
When you are listening, think and feel those occasions that you have difficulty expressing. This is to bring to the surface for clearing

This Radical Emotional Change audio is a good place to start.

2 Likes

I’m a having the same /similar issue. So I’m taking notes :grinning:
So far I’ve found throat chakra and blarney stone to help the most , although there isnt really one field that made talking more effortless for me.

I ordered voice of charisma but that item never arrived :/

2 Likes

Sometimes I am quite good at conversation and sometimes I’m off. In either case, I really don’t hold on to feelings about my conversational performance. I just have conversations all the time. I’m not an extrovert, at all, but I regard conversations as part of life like walking or driving…

I can tell you that I’ve never cared if someone said ‘like’ or ‘um’ too much. I can’t remember that last time I thought of a conversational partners as stupid. To my mind, talking is a very democratic, communicative act. Rarely is it performative. I’m pretty sure that mine is the majority opinion. I’d suspect very few people, if any, think of you as an inadequate conversational partner.

It sounds like you just need practice. Of course, there are fields that can help you, but not more than just talking out loud will. Try talking to the voice memo app on your phone–and don’t listen for the ‘like’–Don’t worry about suppressing a word, at all. You don’t need to think. Just talk. Just keep talking in the same way you might just write on and on in a diary.

These days, people can hardly talk at all because we are surrounded by strangers and the expectation of conversation is fading fast. So with a little bit of sustained practice, you can easily be a top speaker.

1 Like

As already mentioned above by @WellBeing, Conceptual Realizations is the absolute key field here to translate thoughts (which are often concepts held in the mind) into 3d brain physical world symbols (words and pictures).

1 Like