My personal emotional and mental supporter

This is a smart treatment field, it is meant to function almost like a therapist.

It will address your emotional problems or mental states energetically, while you talk to it.

A great way to use it, would be to create a little list of your problems then read it loud or mentally and you will find it being addressed (sometimes faster and before you read it or reached that point in your reading).

(The only reason I say to write it, is because, it may be a little hard for some to actually feel those problematic things when listening, it also works passively like this, so there is no need to do the exercise above if you do not wish)

I think this may be a wonderful tool to use in time loneliness, heartache, depression, grief and so on.

A lot of us, need an external from of validation to help us feel better, when you are focusing on your hurts, it is always good to have someone around to talk about it with, and guide you back to a healthier mental state.

It not quite a servitor and its actually your own self love that is dressed up to appear as if it comes externally to provide this validation.

This field will grow along with you as you use it, and it will be able to provide a far more personal approach as you continue to use it.

Its knowledge base also grows to create better effects and approaches over time, logically this means the value and scope of this can increase over time.

Use as much as you need.

The base of the passive effect uses a deep appreciation of the core of your being and a comforting protection along with an emotional body cleansing.

94 Likes

Aww what a sweet thing. :two_hearts:

26 Likes

this is a perfect edition to my collection, thank you!

much love and happiness to my sapien medicine team and my forum friends.

edit:

my playlist before i checked any news on our forum:

i feel like this is a synchronistic experience for me that hope and hapiness worked so quickly.

21 Likes

Tip: Talk to the field, while playing it, like you would talk to a friend. It will pick up/see the areas of pain and hurt energy and apply a large variety of emotional based fixes.

Could be about breakups, personal grief, loneliness, work issues that cause stress etc. It is a smart field that is constantly learning, the more you use and talk to it, the more personalized it becomes…

For example, I looked into the structure of the Covid vaccine I took and it did not seem like the vaccine itself was bad, but the associated fear, death, helplessness, and greed that came with the vaccine seem to be what caused some symptoms. So, I have been using this field to balance some of these acquired emotions, and it works wonderfully well…

56 Likes

A person left me on road by showing sweet dreams.

:pensive:
Since morning no food no water

9 Likes

Hey

hope and happiness available on patreon

3 Likes

oh my,

so from what i’m understanding could i also talk to the shamanic medicine blend as it too is a smart field?

i have a hypothesis that this field and shamanic medicine would work really well together.

13 Likes

So no more of negative emotions or feelings buried deeply because of fear of being judged, shamed, rejected, mocked or simply because the person is shy or fearful to speak to someone, and we all know they - the feelings and emotions - that arent expressed stay inside causing all sort of physical and mental illnesses and unbalance.

19 Likes

Might need this, my first love just left me because of lack of trust

18 Likes

Same situation

12 Likes

Oh no, hope you can get back home safely…

10 Likes

What’s the difference between this and unbreakable?

1 Like

From what i can see its the approach to be “external” and then Unbreakable being “internal”

“It not quite a servitor and its actually your own self love that is dressed up to appear as if it comes externally to provide this validation.”

18 Likes

Hmm

2 Likes

So I guess we need both! :blush: Thanks @Captain_Nemo :pray:

8 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Lol, I first thought you wrote a thread on “My personal emotional and mental supporter” bcoz of the title

17 Likes

@ActionGuy
LMAO, that’s kinda what I do on every thread. But now I’m gonna keep it in my private sanctum.

19 Likes

How would one go about wording this in regards to the vaccine? (I am going to get my 1rst vaccine May 5th, Moderna) Thanks

2 Likes

I’m not working as a therapist anymore (temporarily. Errr… I mean we’ll see) but when (if) I get back to my “official” job someday, I will have the best supervisor next to me = this field.

I have some stinky paperwork to finish, so I listened to it only in passive mode for the moment. But even like that… woohoo! There’s this famous song which can now be completed as follows:

“There’s someone in my head but it’s not me… and very me at the same time”.

But quite different from fields like Imaginarium Divine, on the other hand. Less secretive, more cash, maybe… At least for my modest level of understanding lol.

These current days are like the anniversary of the chain of events that have led me to Sapien Medicine. So I’m experiencing a few anniversary effects/syndromes, minus the drama of the same dates in previous years. With synchronicities, etc. popping up everywhere, even on YouTube :joy: But sorry dudes, I won’t sink into the same swamp anymore, hehe… :v:t2:

So yes, another too much freestyle review but basically, the field is like someone hugging the inside of my head so far. The kind of support that worths more than blablas (like mines) :p

Ti saluto, Don Dreamweaver :tophat: I don’t know what would be the highest kind of “thank you”… maybe the one from Led Zeppelin, in my case.

:white_heart:

22 Likes

This is how I went about it. I noticed my emotions getting heightened - grief over a passed colleague, anger (the whole fake warrior badmouthing dream thingie that I had pretty much ignored for a long time), and some irritation at small things my GF was doing.

While listening to the audio, I called forth for these emotions to present themselves and they do - sometimes as emotions, and other times as energy, bodily sensations, sort of heaviness in various parts of the body etc. While listening to the audio, I pay attention to them and these seem to get released.

It does take a few cycles over a few days is what I’ve come to understand. Also, when you go to get the vaccine, do not forget to wear your shielding tag (like one would when going to any crowded place like a hospital, etc.)

27 Likes