Conceptual Realizations

Conceptual Realizations

This a bit of help on your journey navigating the world, this is something that you may not truly understand what a gift it can turn out to be in the long run, unfortunately the price is steep, but i think its worth it, so the audio is also a bit safe from the under-market distribution.

Life is indeed a journey, and experiences are what defines that journey, experiences lead to realizations which propels you forward in your journey, which may be achieving your goals.

Goals truer to what the core of your being want though,

This allows you to peak into the true concept or real meaning into what someone has said.

It helps you to develop this ability as a natural part of yourself.

have you thought that the world might have been a better place if people could really understand what the other said, that maybe they meant what they said in different way.

You can grow though completely understanding the experience of someone else.

Do you know that, sometimes in the connections and interconnections of all things mind, soul, higher self or whatever else, it seems that you need to have some specific set of lessons? a pattern of events keep repeating, ‘this always happens to me’ symptom.

I think this may lend a little help in escaping those cycles and patterns, by understand others experiences, you in a way, learn a lesson. Not ‘your’ lesson, but a lesson very similar.

Then there is all the other bits and pieces that tie it in together and some unintended benefits.

I liked the sounds in this one, I imagined sitting a car with the windows down, while wondering about general and not so general things with the music playing in the background accentuating the mood.

Please enjoy and be responsible,

Use one or twice a day, the effects persist and initiate brain and ‘consciousness’ changes that leads to a more of less permanent skill that you can grow with practice.

Blockquote

91 Likes

Ye olde “Walkabout” with the “enhancements”…nice @Captain_Nemo

15 Likes

Aii

29 Likes

People are already broke rn cuz of so many amazing release in short time and due to the sale but sapien is still dropping bombs. Last resort would be seeling kidnies. At least it’s worth it than buying iPhone.

19 Likes

This might enhance conceptual thinking and communication with servitors in my theory but not sure.

8 Likes

Haven’t EVEN READ THE DESCRIPTION and my mind is already racing :sob::flushed:

12 Likes

Would be cool if this becomes part of IPF tag in the future , if possible . Thanks

11 Likes

Why didn’t this appear 40 mins ago :sob: just bough some oils and new pieces for the car $400+ :sob::sob::sob::sob:.

16 Likes

“This allows you to peak into the true concept or real meaning into what someone has said”
What is meant by this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

What is meant by this?

All those meaningless sounds coming out of their mouth (words) or written on paper will just be “filler” to what they actually mean.
You’ll just “KNOW” the concepts they are actually expressing.

NOTE. THIS may or may not happen quickly or slowly for each individual person.

52 Likes

2s

i like the synchronicity between my video game and the monetary amount for this morphic field.

:hugs:

6 Likes

Lmao OM speaking like a diplomat? :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Already know someone will be quoting me in a few days saying “Why haven’t I gotten this superpower already that OM talked about?”…so yeah… have to parse every word nowadays.

32 Likes

i was playing sigma if you can tell from the background i even got a skin for him!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

lucio is one of my first mains btw! such a fun game especially with friends!

1 Like

It helps you learn your “life lessons” easier so you aren’t repeating them over and over again
(That’s the super simple answer)
ie. always dating the same wrong person
always making money and then losing it
always getting a job/goal and then getting bored and not following thru
etc etc.

There are countless “karmic cycles” that we all have that we seem to repeat… over and over again without ever resolving.

This helps you resolve them as easily as possible.

Yes…this is part of it too.
You’ll understand them more on a conceptual level.

edit…
it also helps you learn lessons through OTHER people’s issues…
aka vicariously thru them so you don’t have to directly experience it yourself

62 Likes

Oh I see. Now I understand. Thank you @_OM

6 Likes

Sounds a bit like the interconenction of everything audio on YouTube.

6 Likes

I wish I could finance this :sob: I want it now!

How long is this one?

16 Likes

17 mins

5 Likes

Then the tag would be like 700 lol but would be worth it

7 Likes