Is there a way to contact Sapien privately

Hey man,
Either formulate your question differently here, or don’t. But don’t accuse members of not being helpful. This community is literally crowded with wonderful people, saying they’re not helpful is a blatant lie. If the answers all seem the same… Guess what? They all worked for them. Really your ungratefulness isn’t applicable here at all

6 Likes

13 Likes

I love sapien medicine’s work, and this community it’s full of kind people, I like you all realy.

I think I am a person who need to control everything and I don’t have any patience.

When I create a topic with specific information required.

And this topic IS Closed because they want me to Ask my question in the topic with already 4000 post. I find it stupid but maybe the data forum can’t handle too much or it’s a Maniac rule to organise all this.
I don’t know but I was truly pissed of. Even for the future people who seach information and don’t want to dig in endless conversation archive.

WE ARE all human and when i joined this forum I was thinking it was a free Space, in reality of course it’s not possible. Always need modération I agree.

I remember when I made a topic about the Books the Dark tower it was realy cool, but when captain answered my questions, he only respond about a short comment I made about the style. But didn’t respond about all I developp firstly.

And I remember I was anger about this, all the other question he didn’t answer today I don’t Care it’s cool and I Say he was maybe tired it was a topic for chill and not work. WE ARE all human needing sometimes to rest and have fun. In my mind IS still a mystérious character, he made tools to heal and help people and in the other side he don’t talk a lot with others, of course maybe like the wise Guy lol.

And I just remember there is maybe some people send by the bigpharma cartel or I don’t know to threat captain, It’s realy sad, I don’t know how to answer to such problem, violence not good but I’m totally not a cold blood, ignoring them I don’t know. You Can see this World as Hell or a heaven, people as démon or angel.

1 Like

That’s a nicer approach after the previous post about “customers” :+1:

Most of us are. I am also, partly (depending on the context) but letting go solves many issues after some point. I say letting go, nothing to do with “not caring”.

As for the previous post about poeple always suggesting the same main fields: believe me, those are the same ones recommended by Sapien Medicine directly on their website. Because those cover/help for so many things, really. Much more than more recent or “complex” fields.

It is a free space but you know the old saying about freedom? Ours stops when it harms someone else’s, etc.

And let’s admit that some of your threads were openly limit-crossers. It happens. We all have our downsides in here.

For most people, this is how it works. Especially studied from high-class psychology scholars of your country. We need to categorize to keep it clean and less messy (in our heads as well). Because 5768458 threads about teeth regeneration is harder to read for most.

That’s also a matter of style (independently from how busy he is). Or personality. See _OM’s most popular post on his profile for the story.

Try to relax a little bit. For yourself.

3 Likes

what a post… so much to say but I’ll just address one element :
He is spending a lot of his time making these audios to help people. You want him to give you all his attention ? His time to heal others ? nah. time for himself ? even less lol. No, his time would be better spent if he was answering your questions about a book than if he was spending it actually helping people in need, making audios about cancer and whatnot ? yeah ? You are being capricious. Your questions on the teeth audios ( and in general ) weren’t answered probably because they were full of confusion, it wasn’t relevant, etc.
But in the end I just think you are completely unaware about your attitude ( you are very young no ? )

4 Likes

hheyyyyy
Do you have conceptual realizationns? :D

i have the feeling :musical_score: :musical_score: :musical_note:

That maybe its something you would enjoy :) :hear_no_evil: :heartbeat:

8 Likes

Yes :point_up:

Sometimes we tend to ask stuff like this : (including me lol)

**Help Help**   :Confused: 
 **What its the color of the green frogs?  :thinking: 
... No response...

**=(**

:cries in negentropy:
9 Likes

I’m 27 yo, not very mature I let you that.

It’s because I was trying to build UP some trust.
To talk a little but it’s like he is not here to joke with you and he leave in the middle of the talk without letting me answer, it’s frustrating a little.

We all must stay anonimous of course.

Now I will take on me, even if I don’t understand anything, all I was talking was one year ago now all it’s cool.

There is lot of audio you take what you want and WE talk about here, it’s already very nice, it’s ok if WE ARE not close Friend and everything if WE think clearly all WE want it’s to be healthy and well.

1 Like

If he work hard he don’t have Time to answer to all question it’s obvious.

There is still comment in yt like : headphone or speaker ?

But It’s not I judge if I’m New introduce in the work of sapien medicine I will Ask that too

1 Like

Are you asking this question?

Although it doesn’t matter–They’ll work with either, depending on your circumstances–many people prefer to use speakers, feeling that the speakers get the field to more of their energetic body. But, again, both work; it doesn’t matter.

(BTW, because this question has been asked and answered many, many times on this forum–both by Sapien and others–this is an example of a question that’s not likely to get a response from Team Sapien.)

2 Likes

what its your question my man? :eye: :grinning: :muscle:

3 Likes

There is also people who have realy Bad expérience with audio, the first thing I do IS deleting it, like the workout and hair one, but maybe it’s not because of the audio.

Once I have doubt it’s hard to have a science view when you don’t know how it’s work.

Like people in middle age who préfere wine than water because people get realy sick with dirty water.

1 Like

Yes.
100%

He’s not your friend.
He loves everyone the same, he wants to help.
But he is not your daddy, he doesn’t owe you anything.

Find some friends, build your own social life.
It’s not just you, there is a big obsession on daddy Dream around here.

He love you enough to spend his time making fields for people. But there’s only one of him.
It can easily turn into a cult and that’s probably why he keep some distance, otherwise people would erase themselves and treat him like the supreme source of authority or intimate enabler.

Use the emotional support field

You know the expression “you saw me on TV, but I’m not your friend”. You know stuff about him and you feel close, but you’re not.

Nothing wrong with that. We are adults here. He contributes to the society, he does the charity work. He can’t be friend with the 200k subscribers.

“There’s thousands of you, there’s only one of me”- Kanye West
It’s a common problem when you’re famous, that’s the downside, asymmetrical relationship you can’t avoid when you deal in public.

You know him as Dreamweaver, Dream, Captain Nemo, you can make a few joke etc…
But you’re not using his real name, visiting him for Christmas or BBQs. You don’t have that type of link.

That Dreamweaver identity is a way for him to compartmentalize and protect himself from people invading his privacy.

To be clear, you can be kinda close, you can share some stuff, he genuinely likes people… but what kind of relationship you want with him ?
What do you bring to the table that his other friends he’s had for years or decades before sapien med can’t bring ?

You only need/ can have so many homies/ close friends.
Asking questions and requests, is more like a teaching job than a friendship and the field are enough to help, if it’s not clear to you, someone else always shows up

18 Likes

It is okay to ask questions of course, and on the forum here more often than not some good Samaritan will answer these more basic questions.

But there is also a personal responsibility, if somebody is new, and interested, there is a website with a lot of info, there is this forum where you can use the search function…
There is a lot of information already out there.

IMO it is the Personal responsibility of the person who is new to start gathering info.
Nothing ever in life is provided on a silver platter, if you’re 27, I’m sure you know it.
It is not a huge amounts of effort to read through the faq, maybe 15 min… Chrome can translate to other languages if someone’s English is not that good, you don’t even have to copy paste to Google translate or open a dictionary.
Same with questions about the shop, they keep coming up, but seriously, do people really think there is some secret info not being shared? That finally one the question is asked the 500th time the sapien team will be like
“Phew, 500 questions, this is what we needed! Finally we can have more income by opening the shop again!”

It was also explained several times over that for some people, some fields might not work so well 🤷
Maybe some fields work perfectly, and others don’t.

You can try to do everything suggested to boost the results, and everything else you can think of, but sometimes a certain level or erosion just won’t be turned around, or maybe the field doesn’t work that well with your energy system.
In this case, if they really have tried everything, I’m not sure what other answer people would be looking for.

(These were just examples of things that come up often, I’m not saying you’re asking all these)

5 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

My question IS when my crown and fillings will fall to get back Real enamel.

But I get realistic there is no answer WE Can find easely for this case.

The simple fact that it will happen IS enough for me honestly.

I Can wait years it’s ok

:point_down: :100:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the answer is no one knows and maybe never!
I was sick, bought the bacteria and fungi apocalypse, was looping it - still the infection got worse and I needed physical antibiotics.
Sometimes the answer is it is not enough or just won’t happen for you.

Of course you can keep listening and trust the process, possibly.it could get to that point.
Do t have expectations that you need certainty and a deadline by which it should happen.

6 Likes

It’s not about that at all, I don’t need virtual Friend.
And how do you know his life ? Child ect
It’s the one who make the audio so as a user of it, it’s natural to have a little talk, just good manners.

Wow, check how many users he has and how many years he’s been doing it.

He doesn’t have to, just because you say it’s good manners doesn’t mean it is, maybe it is for you.

People know it works, people get benefits m, he does talk to people who have “manners” and he talks in public.
He share informations with people who share it back and he talks in public so everyone can know.
He even drops sometime in threads of nobody offer sufficient helps.
Each one teach one seems to be the motto on the forum.

Check yourself, you’re not that important.
Everybody got problems, everybody dying.

When you help and talk to half as many people, you come back and tell him/us what you think.

Perso, I’m fed up of people complaining at celebrities, light workers or anyone while they don’t even do a tenth of the work.

Do better than Dream, stop obsessing over him,

It’s not that mfkr s fault you got bad teeth, he offered a solution, didn’t work ? Too bad. He tried.

8 Likes