The Merry Maker

Check a few posts above where donut had similar concerns. WellBeing had good advice.

5 Likes

I read that part but I’m not a teacher, I was just asking for your opinion on this kind of job I’m pursuing, you know?

3 Likes

Okay I wrote this after what I wrote below, lol. Do you want this for your overall demeanor or for lightening up at work? I think it might open you up overall and give you a joyous nature, but I don’t think it takes you over and makes you a party freak 24/7 lol (cue Dream having a good laugh over that visual!) After all, he called it The Merry Maker, not the Nonstop Party Freak. :partying_face:

Actually I am a serious candidate for The Merry Maker, as I have always been too serious from childhood. Good luck with your decision! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

That’s fine. But are you seeing how that’s a different attitude than how you had asked the question? And that’s all right.

Given how you’re answering my questions (especially your answer about how your problem isn’t really a problem for you) I wonder how much of your asking is prompted by an actual Need vs. some FOMO. (I don’t need you to answer that because it’s not really any of my business, other than you had invited us into your business.)

4 Likes

Fair enough but you can answer my questions wrt your field and your particular role in the big broad field of banking.

For example, if you’re the guy who’s doing internal audits of departments, you may well want to make merry to loosen people up and to cooperate with you (where, otherwise, they’d see you as an unnecessary and unwelcome disruption to them doing their jobs) but in a boardroom, such an energy might be unwelcome.

As I mentioned to donut, you don’t have to share your answers here. Your answers alone will help you to your own decisions.

(BTW, FWIW, this peanut in the gallery thinks you already know your answer.)

3 Likes

You might also want to check out New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations which addresses this things you’re seeking.

(And the forum software doesn’t like how much attention I’m giving to you, so feel special. :wink: )

5 Likes

I think you are funny actually

9 Likes

That’s so sweet - thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you guys :raised_hands: That’s the replies I needed, I appreciate it

4 Likes

Thank you! This plus the blarney seem like they will be very helpful.

7 Likes

anyone pls share the HD version If anyone bought, for ordering the tag before I buy the nft.

1 Like

@GianLee How is your experience with this compared to pure influence? :wink:

3 Likes

Hello my dear brother! I still don’t have this beautiful creation but I’m working to get it one of these good days! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

9 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo is there some anxiety removal or confidence boost included or will people’s reception just change?

5 Likes

I’m still rofling over this exchange :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yes a list of the fields included, if someone can post that, it would help more people decide on buying this :grinning:

1 Like

I bought this. I’m at work so I can’t print it so I made it my phone background and I still feel very energized and celebratory! I was so groggy before.

13 Likes

I bought it a couple of days ago, printed it and have it as my wallpaper but honestly I haven’t felt anything until yet. I feel like I’m very insensitive with fields nowadays, or it might be because I use a lot of fields

7 Likes

If anyone wondering how to download the original image in case of a secondary purchase, below are the steps from the phantom app.

1. Go to recent activity and click on solscan of that nft transferred.

2.next, it takes to solscan explorer.
Go to token transfer section and click on for product link

3.Download the original

1. Done.
18 Likes

do you have new experiences with merry maker :) ?

3 Likes