The Merry Maker

Become the center point of the party, the well spring from where celebration itself forms. Enhanced with the gift of gab and woven worlds concepts. Life is celebration, go forth and celebrate and be the center of the attention.

65 Likes

@ashutosh not the exact thing but something similar or might even be better

5 Likes

Note: Not a good idea to use with cloak of shadow for obvious reason.

8 Likes

Everybody gonna celebrate but no one will know why

24 Likes

It could be that the celebrate field from energetic alchemy is added. Haven’t used this nft but a possibility imo

3 Likes

Grateful for being Sagitarius rn😎

7 Likes

Anyone know how many copies? Love the gift of gab aspect! This would be wonderful with Blarney Stone.

5 Likes

Don’t know but could be 2011 like last one based on price

3 Likes

can you explain what this is and what it does?

3 Likes

The gift of the gab refers to the ability to speak easily and confidently in a way that makes people want to listen to you and believe you

20 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

Lol. We also can consider someone with the gift of the gab to be charming, very likeable, etc.

9 Likes

27 Likes

Thanks Mao!

8 Likes

This field made me quit my job right now to delight in this amazing NFT it definitely has to be mine!!! I love so much these creations related to fame and being the center of attraction! I’m sorry to be so eocentricand and If i offend many with this attitude but I would just like to say that I love being the life of the party and that this beautiful world becomes my playground!!! Wow I am amazed at this!!! I love this creation so much!!! Thanks a lot my dear @Captain_Nemo !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

34 Likes

Happy Sagittarius Full Moon then!

9 Likes

Hello my soul brother! @Gnosticmedic27 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:I think this NFT could replace Blarney Stone without any problem, what are your thoughts my brother @Maoshan_Wanderer :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Wow!!! Impressed when I saw this image the first thing I remembered was the image of my best Arcturian friends as part of the background art!!! I resonate so much with this NFT!!! I will do my best to have him as a family! This is my dream!!! 🥹🥹🥹:heart::heart::heart:

19 Likes

Can’t wait to hear your results gianlee!

5 Likes

Viy to save a little for this brother! it looks very beautiful! It’s on my priority list my bro! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes