The Merry Maker

What’s good my brother. Blessings to you!

My opinion is perhaps for the gift of gab aspect, but Blarney Stone has other irreplaceable luck/blessings elements unique to it. So I will use them both when I buy this. Much love to you bro.:pray:t3:

9 Likes

Very good my brother!!! hehe then I will also stack it to be more eloquent hehe :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Does anyone know if this is the same as Social Mastery pendant on enlightened states?

2 Likes

It’s not same

2 Likes

Wondering if anyone who has tried both Social Mastery and this one could speak to the differences? Eventually I want to own one to help with my teaching gigs, which involve lengthy seminars. Definitely a lot of silences to fill with gab.

5 Likes

Are your teaching gigs a party? Do you want “merry” as part of your outcome?

How is this a problem for you? (I’m not suggesting that it “should” or “shouldn’t” be a problem for you. It’s just when you answer that for yourself, you’ll have more guidance to aid in your selection.)

New Release: The Power of The Blarney Stone (Cloch na Blarnan) is perfect for this.

8 Likes

WB has a point, donut. Better a field to have you be a loquacious lecturer than be the focus of party central.

9 Likes

Lol that’s a good point! If I do end up getting merry anyway (which won’t be for a long time) I’ll have to experiment to see what a seminar is like with flavor of Party.

technically they are not, but I enjoy pushing the envelope. perhaps parties are more inspirational for students?

Amazing! I will try this. Thank you so much.

Not necessarily problematic, but I’m seeking to balance how much I sit back to facilitate discussion and how much I “gab” to influence it.

6 Likes

Guys I’m having trouble with knowing if I should get this field… I’m a client consultant in a bank, so I have to be good at communicating but also remain professional, I guess this field would help the social aspect but would cross the line of being professional… What do y’all think? :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Check a few posts above where donut had similar concerns. WellBeing had good advice.

5 Likes

I read that part but I’m not a teacher, I was just asking for your opinion on this kind of job I’m pursuing, you know?

3 Likes

Okay I wrote this after what I wrote below, lol. Do you want this for your overall demeanor or for lightening up at work? I think it might open you up overall and give you a joyous nature, but I don’t think it takes you over and makes you a party freak 24/7 lol (cue Dream having a good laugh over that visual!) After all, he called it The Merry Maker, not the Nonstop Party Freak. :partying_face:

Actually I am a serious candidate for The Merry Maker, as I have always been too serious from childhood. Good luck with your decision! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

That’s fine. But are you seeing how that’s a different attitude than how you had asked the question? And that’s all right.

Given how you’re answering my questions (especially your answer about how your problem isn’t really a problem for you) I wonder how much of your asking is prompted by an actual Need vs. some FOMO. (I don’t need you to answer that because it’s not really any of my business, other than you had invited us into your business.)

4 Likes

Fair enough but you can answer my questions wrt your field and your particular role in the big broad field of banking.

For example, if you’re the guy who’s doing internal audits of departments, you may well want to make merry to loosen people up and to cooperate with you (where, otherwise, they’d see you as an unnecessary and unwelcome disruption to them doing their jobs) but in a boardroom, such an energy might be unwelcome.

As I mentioned to donut, you don’t have to share your answers here. Your answers alone will help you to your own decisions.

(BTW, FWIW, this peanut in the gallery thinks you already know your answer.)

3 Likes

You might also want to check out New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations which addresses this things you’re seeking.

(And the forum software doesn’t like how much attention I’m giving to you, so feel special. :wink: )

5 Likes

I think you are funny actually

9 Likes

That’s so sweet - thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you guys :raised_hands: That’s the replies I needed, I appreciate it

4 Likes

Thank you! This plus the blarney seem like they will be very helpful.

7 Likes

anyone pls share the HD version If anyone bought, for ordering the tag before I buy the nft.

1 Like