What TV shows are youwatching?

It wasn’t bad but it was like watching all the walking in LOTR in slow motion…

2 Likes

I watched Extraction 2, and actually really enjoyed it.
Nice action scenes, good story, and i liked the characters. Plus some action scenes I realized didn’t rely on excessive background music, just pure and raw scenes, really cool.

I hadn’t seen Extraction 1 yet, so that is on my list now…

5 Likes

I swear this is everything Dan Winter talks about put into an epic anime. Either one read the other, or the universe sent the same info to 2 geniuses at once.

Or I need to read more stuff or learn more science…that’s for sure xD

2 Likes

Good show.

2 Likes

Based on the first episode, I can’t really recommend it. If you’re a fan of the books, you’ll notice a lot of differences in the series, which would not be a problem if the story hooked you. My favorite scene was an elevator ride, so I’m not hooked at all. I’ll keep watching because I’m a big enough of Foundation fan to keep watching but, if you’re not, there’s lots of better shows to watch.

2 Likes

Aided by The Mandarin and Cantonese Soul (Language Series)
along with New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations

Just some list

To pass time I’ve been jumping from one wuxia fantasy Chinese drama to another (Kdrama I’ll come back to you), make connections to what I’ve been learning on the forum, of realms, immortals, primordial spirits, quest to find golden elixir, cultivating dantian, etc. :moon_cake:

2 Likes

Yo!
There will be a series for 三体(The Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin)!!!

2 Likes

Well it has a pass.

2 Likes

Idk what’s going on today xD. So yeah, I just watched the first episode of this (the only one that came out here so far) and it was cathartic. I don’t know what direction it will take, but damn it is looking good.

1 Like

Southpark

2 Likes

Ohhhhh
Solo Leveling
@AkiraTheWild

2 Likes

model taxi 2(korean drama)

2 Likes

@Near

3 Likes

Back to a better decade… it makes me halfways want the Kryptonian NFT

5 Likes

2 Likes

Read the name, now the theme song infected my mind.

YouTube here I come

3 Likes

Heck.

Now that I see that ending is impossible, I’ll just ignore it.
Lol.

Light Won.
It is THE Logical ending, as it said in the video analysis/review and not the editorial garbage.

2 Likes
1 Like

Ever since Zabuza and Haku days, I thought, this show, Naruto, it is Amazing, this kid can make stoned hearts open and feel and express themselves,…, (later) I used to think it was the Best show ever (well alongside a few shorter series like Code Geass, Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood), but now, after years of never expecting Greatness again, I watch One Piece, I’m barely at episode 6, but man, IT DELIVERS, Feels, Stories, GREAT Characters, Lessons of Sacrifice, Goodness and Love, My God, I think I found a TREASURE :heart::grinning: here,…, One Piece, Truly Extraordinary Show…

Question to the people who have a Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Video, Hulu, AppleTV etc. subscription:

Why are you paying for such a subscription in the first place?

I am asking because from my personal point of view, 99% of the content on these platforms are trash, boring, unoriginal and in many cases even woke propaganda.

So why not simply pay only for just the one show / the one movie that is actually good?

I don’t get it. Why are people paying for these subscriptions?
There is also INFINITE amount of quality content for free on YouTube, Rumble etc.

4 Likes