Which is the best intelligence audio?

Which is the best intelligence audio you have used?, I am looking for an audio that will help me improve my intelligence, better understand the topics, improve my verbal fluency and have good grades throughout my university

2 Likes

Conceptual Realizations

5 Likes

I didn’t understand

lol, my man here.

From the free ones, Superhuman genius,
but if you are willing to invest, BrainGrowth Work and Conceptual realizations.
Also, surely try Enpp6, Brain Dancer, Enhanced visual processing and Permanent brain enhancement, many people use rather a brain stack than one brain field.

I have listened to Permanent brain enhancement for long without many other added audios, except sometimes NGF, etc. and after months, years, it worked greatly. How it worked with others, I cannot say for sure, since I always used them in a stack + later even in NFTs.

6 Likes

This field:

1 Like

I didn’t know that audio, thanks, but I can’t afford to pay for that right now

Superhuman genius makes me brain foggy after a few hours of using it

lol, a few hours? I highly advise you to actually read the descriptions of the videos.

1 Like

Did u use it for hours?

Listen to the autism audio if u did.

5 Likes

Cone of Power. Ask anything, even if you want to brainwash your self, that field can do it.

Of course if you can use cone of power properly.

2 Likes

Not use it for hours, but after a few hours, only 2 times

1 Like

No, just 2 times

2 Likes

well, then start with just 1 time and see what it does. If still the same, just don’t use that field for some time and rather try others. These can be often very individual, so try things yourself and watch yourself how inner anything in you reacts on it. And one of the actual best brain fields is an actual brain workout, like N-back exercise, try it.

2 Likes

That’s Sapien Forum Comedy Gold ™ right there, folks!

(And I’m not making fun of you, @Eloght2604. You gotta have excellent intelligence to make such a good joke with such excellent timing as you did there.)

As an aside:

There is no shame in this. Even the wealthiest of us still live within our own personal budgets.

But when you have a preference, such as “only free fields, please,” it’s really helpful for us to know your preference in your initial question, so we don’t waste your and our times. I hope that makes sense.

6 Likes

It seems you’re not a native English speaker. This may make a little problem but be sure there are many good members in this forum (as you saw) that are ready to help you. So, please survive. :slight_smile:

brain foggy

I had the same experience. But I want to assure you that it’s safe and nothing bad happened to me. I even had a brain MRI months later(because of another health issue that I had) and thank God I had no problem in my brain. I think what you mentioned above happens as a result of new connections between neurons.

2 Likes

proud of you :+1:

4 Likes

Listen to brain regen after super human genius

1 Like

@Eloght2604 eat some good amount of healthy fat before you listen to superhuman genius

2 Likes

It you have the Intention to pay money, you should Look for Power of Numbers and Negen-Lingual.

The Best Intelligence Audio for free would be

• Superhuman Genius
  • Permanent Brain Enhancement
  • M-states
  • Enhanced Visual Processing
  • Sleep with Brain Regeneration

Listen to Autism, if you use SHG more than two times

4 Likes