Energy awareness

Hello once again, everyone! Hope all is well with you guys.

I’m writing today because I realized what my main frustration has been as it pertains to my spiritual journey - and that has been my lack of spiritual/psychic awareness. At least for the last 20 years.

As a kid, my connection with the universe was pretty strong but I had an unfortunate sleep paralysis encounter (that I later found out was a psychic attack) in grade school that changed everything forever.

Life took a serious downturn for a while.

It seemed like I was getting attacked from every angle for years. Bullying ran rampant to the point I became more withdrawn, depressed and emotionally repressed.

Once I got into my teenage years, I had more unpleasant experiences in the spiritual realm that manifested into the physical, sending me even further into a fragile spiritual and emotional state.

Eventually, I somewhat rediscovered my spirituality - learning a bit about psychic defense later down the line.

I learned about spiritual tool after spiritual tool, but ultimately due to what I encountered, I feel like I’m always on the defense. Trying whatever I can to combat things I don’t even know are there.

With no knowledge of who or what may be in effect, or what may or may not be going on with myself energetically, it feels like I’m just throwing anything I can at the wall, hoping it sticks.

So what can I do to develop more psychic awareness? To become more aware of my energy, and by extension the energies around me?

Given the history you’ve shared, I’m not so sure that I would make this my priority if this had been my history. Because isn’t what you’re asking here “How do I do this thing that I’ve spent a really long time throwing everything I know, hoping it sticks, to defend myself against this thing I’m asking about?”

And when you look at it this way, doesn’t your experience make a lot more sense?

So, if I were you, I personally would be focusing on how to build up my confidence in my abilities to defend myself so that it is truly safe, right and good for you to do the exploration you’re wanting to do.

5 Likes

You’re right.

And I’ve been focusing a lot on rebuilding my confidence and self-esteem for a while.

The reason I mentioned increasing my psychic awareness is so I can have a deeper understanding of what’s going on with me, if there’s anything I’m overlooking, to better know myself inside and out so that I can sense if something is amiss or needs to be addressed.

Specifically pinpointing so the issue can be “treated”.

1 Like

Everyone goes through things in life that are inexplicable, and might lead them to the conclusion that the psychic path would reveal more. I agree that a spiritual path might be what you are looking for, but that path is not necessarily a psychic one. In the old teaching I followed, the 1st ray was where everything started - the will of the infinite, protection. Our Captain has many fields that are protective, but remember that fields are also interactive. If, for example, you chose to print out and wear the mandala of St. Michael, you could also meditate upon his “job” = being the protector, and ask him to instruct you on the best way to protect yourself, and to reveal more about your inner workings.

Sapienmed has many fields for protection, including an upcoming public project, Shielding Protection 3. Searching the forum will bring up suggestions and discussions that might lead to more insight and questions.

4 Likes

The good news is, from your reply, I don’t think “psychic awareness” is what you’re reaching for. And I think that’s good news for you because of all that I said in my initial reply to you.

I personally don’t buy into the idea that "e “need to know or to understand” why and how we’ve come to have our issues in order to “fix” them. When we have a problem with–say–fear (and we can feel that, we can feel our fear) then we can use the tools we have to fix our fear.

I’m also not a big fan of worrying about “missing anything.” If it’s an issue active within you, it will make itself known.

And since I’m (perhaps, over-) sharing my prejudices, it’s been my experience that a lot of people have the whole “confidence” thing backwards. Many people (and you may or mayn’t be one of them; I don’t know) think along these lines: “Oh, I have fear (maybe, lots of fear, in several different areas of my life) so I need to get more confidence so that I can then do or have the things I want.” I call this “backwards” because confidence is the end-product, not an ingredient of the doing or having. We “learn” to be confident as a result of doing things and demonstrating to ourselves our abilities to use the tools that we have. We’ve trained ourselves out our “idea” of unconfident by doing and showing ourselves that we have the abilities to use our resources to negotiate the various areas of our lives.

(As an aside, I used some quotation marks there, because any idea that we’re unconfident is just that–an idea, that we’ve bought and sold to ourselves–convinced ourselves–somewhere along our lives. And I’m not saying that we didn’t have reasons for adopting that idea. Of course, we did. It’s just that that idea of ours is inaccurate. And, by the same token, we don’t really need to learn to be confident. Babies are born confident, just like babies are born worthy. Until some well-meaning adult gets a hold of them, babies are fearless, eager t o run off or crawl off into new territories.)

Anyway, this “backwards” idea about confidence leads people to unhelpful approaches to their solutions. Because the issue isn’t that they “lack confidence,” despite whole industries out there–peddling products, courses, etc. so that you can attain confidence–perpetuating this backwards idea, most of those products, courses, etc. don’t produce the results that many want.

Like I said, the issue isn’t that they “lack confidence.” The issue is that they have fear. [ETA: That’s how they know they “lack confidence.” They feel fear–or vulnerability or insecurity etc., to me those are just different degrees of fear. The “lack confidence” is that idea which explains why they’re feeling the fear they’re feeling.] Usually they’re feeling their fear because they’ve convinced themselves of their inability to handle what life may throw at them (that “idea” I mentioned). But we don’t need to een know that because the Sapien fear fields work regardless of the cause of the fear. When we correctly identify the real issue (the fear and the inaccurate idea) we can more effectively help our unconfident friends.

When the issue is fear, we can use the fear fields or other emoitonal release fields, none of which need to any real understanding (let alone, deeper understanding) to be effecitve. Similarly, we have reprocessing fields (such as the Crucible series, New Perspectives, etc.) which too don’t need any real understanding to be effective. In the same vein, for the inaccurate idea, we have Become Whole, the Self-Realization series (did I get that name right?) and the self-love fields to retrain ourselves back into the confident knowing we had when we were born.

If you do want to better know yourself inside and out, New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations and My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter can help you with that.

4 Likes