Two Days Of Total Insomnia

as of this year a bit recently i started having false awakenings im aware in dreams and then awake like a shock and this happened each day since when it started, everyday i experience these false awakening episodes and sometimes they seem long to actually truly awake in, and everytime i wake up i feel depressed and angry because of being a loner and empty, its like i can’t attract, there’s a blockage for me to find lov and this dosen’t have to do with looks, just that evil spite these toxic people did and i also noticed, thankfully, and also i have many satanists puttin hexes and spells but i use energy fields and whatever i can like curse removal each day to heal not just me but my entire family, but lets keep the sleep problem subject now, i started having bouts of insomnia a couple of days and usually nowadays i wake up at 4am, sometimes depends, now since yesterday i had full blown insomnia, i used and am using brain refresher, today i also had total insomnia, and both days i didn’t feel depressed or angry like i’ve felt due to personal issues, these two days i felt calm and bright inside and not with that buldging hate because of what ive been through years because of how i was threated very badly by people, also with an audacity to realize the few friends i had, intended to use me, manipulate or for a setup plan, i am talking also internet not just outside, i messed up horribly throughout my childhood and harmed my family due to such ignorant demonically influenced till last year i took action and realized it all and it truly showed and puzzled perfectly, now what i wish in need to know is why do you think this severe insomnia happended to me these two days? could it be a sign of enlightment? or someone binded me from who knows where country and i should be more concered then ever? or perhaps for other specific reasons, lets assume spiritually, but specifically my question entirely is actually about what could be the cause of total insomnia and probably this shit happens as well, im not suffering from psychic attacks in a sense like domestic arguments due to anger (and ironically i swear on both of my simian creased signified palms) im reffering this because in palmistry i have rare palmic signitures, anyway… and everytime this conflict happens at home a satanist harasses me online right that moment or pc just shuts down and so on, i’d like to know maybe this will be eased by patience

1 Like

There’s quite a few Point of No Return stacks (search PONR on the forum.) They might be a good place to start.

This was already suggested a earlier for @Shiv999

@Shiv999 Anything that ‘transmutes’ and grounds you? Any practices in forgiveness like Ho’oponopono? Doing shadow work?

Love graviton + Grace of Angels and Saints + Angelic intercession + Sword of St Michael + The Tree experience +schuman resonance + Ego Dissolution

Psychic self defense? Justice for all? Releasing fear?

This answer keeps popping up:

So bring in some willpower and uplift like The Inner Warrior and Hope Node from Gold Keys

I remember one time when i was about to have ‘the same nightmare’ the music from Wisdom of the Dying came on in the dream while i had this playlist on with the etheric cord cutter + lower dantien playing on my device and it completely stopped the act

i prayed to Lord Shiva and Kali Ma and woke up refreshed now, i dont like western path religions
but yeah ill do booted boosts for sure

2 Likes