JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack 2024 šŸ¤

Conceptual Realization is VERY important. Without it, I would not have the realization I was chasing the wrong thing. Awesome statement man.

2 Likes

If I could go back to my teenage years and had this realization, maybe I would have made myself and family proudā€¦ Itā€™s still not too late, and hopefully we all heal and move forward.

2 Likes

As shitty as my situation looks from a physical standpoint rn, the fact alone that we are one of the few who not only discovered fields, but take the opportunity we have seriously, is proof enough for me that weĀ“ll be able to do anything we want in this life.

If we choose to.

Seriously. I canĀ“t imagine another future. I know what powers are under all that crap.

ItĀ“s not a question of IF but WHEN :muscle:

5 Likes

Itā€™s not coincidence that we find these fields and are given a second life. If you told teenage me that I would be able to do anything even though I was suffering so many setbacks, I would curse you out. Love the words that I have quoted from you, resonates with me. :muscle:

Also this is weird but I consider this forum like a family, seeing so many people struggling and improving just like me.

5 Likes

Yeah. Literally!

You can only manifest what you deep down believe you are worthy of.

The traumas that we still carry with us, and the amount of self love that we have for ourselves, are the ceiling of what we are able to manifest.

2 Likes

:100:

:pray:

:white_heart:

Our second life begins when we finally understand that we only have one.
And that it is right here and right now.

You guys remember that game from 2003, called Second Life?
It has a seeing eye in its logo.
This is not a coincidence.
You will literally get a second life once you start seeing.

grafik

5 Likes

Yes brother/sister, itā€™s when we are truly content with ourselves is when manifestation begins to happen, the other way around that people fall into trap to is when manifestation happens, thatā€™s when they begin to be content.

ā€œIt is when we are at our lowest point, we are open to the greatest changeā€ -Chad Aang

5 Likes

Itā€™s so aggravating to see people on subliminal community disregarding self love and clearing their limiting belief. All they want to do is look pretty but donā€™t want to put in the mental work lmao.

ā€œSubliminal bypass your conscious mind, so you donā€™t need self love and have to clear limiting beliefs, stop spreading limiting beliefsā€ lol and they wonder why they havenā€™t gotten any physical results. That community has such low vibrations and come from a place of insecurity.

6 Likes

it comes from a place of being 12 too :upside_down_face: :) :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

yes, insecurity. why would anyone wanted to change himself like that if he/she wasnā€™t insecure already?

2 Likes

i hope for beauty revision field to support self love stack

1 Like

i just saw this but ya beauty more important than love

BUT ā€¦ i will try this stack for last time . .

2 Likes

What makes you say this? It can go both waysā€¦ Also thatā€™s where Venus energy can come in :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Didnā€™t know i needed this until playing the morphic field

4 Likes

thanks for the link ,
my trauma is talking lets see what this stack can do :white_heart:

4 hours later at 9th audio in playlist 1:
i will help you , myself

3 Likes

Thank you @JAAJ for the Stacks :raised_hands:

2 Likes

So hereā€™s a short stack that should both increase self love and heal trauma in long term if you feel you canā€™t keep up with long stack.

Blueprint of life
Blueprint of past
Archetype of parental love
Alchemical childhood revision
Alchemical trauma revision
Alchemical inner self love revision
Become Whole
New Perspective

This is my stack that made me a whole new person. Give it a try.

12 Likes

Wow im having the same issue! :(
Can you share your stack please??

1 Like

Shamanic blend medicine i think
Also include amygdala healling

1 Like

For SGB AND Amygdala replace with new perspectives and shamanic medicine blem

2 Likes

Interesting. That might be doable, since apparently there are tracks in the long stack that either canā€™t be found in YouTube, or canā€™t be found in Patreon, making putting a playlist together next to impossible.

I have a fixed income, and limited funds. Are any in that short stack paid tracks?