Anger issues while playing video games

Hello, I wanted to ask for any fields for assistance for anger while playing video games,

sometimes I am too competitive and really want to win so I can also be toxic to teammates

I just wanna be able to control my anger and learn from my mistakes.

You ask me why I am getting mad when it’s a game, simply I want to be famous in this competitive game and its a goal I set with solidifier, but I can’t keep playing if I am always angry out of nowhere.

Please suggest me some fields

I have also tried anger management with some good results but it’s not enough

2 Likes

Play some field for relaxing and perhaps you’ll do better that way! :laughing:
I don’t know, any field which might help you relax would be good (and I don’t have any examples to give you because I’m not angry, like I’m angry so rarely that I forget what anger is, I HAVE OTHER ISSUES :joy:).
Perhaps a brain field, like brain refresher (or something like that) or something to do with emotions, like Emotional Release - YouTube, maybe?
Also, Ego Dissolution - YouTube, but I don’t know if this would help, since you clearly want to invest in that game, but I think this field would help you relax and detach more from the results (again, not sure if this is something that you desire).
I used to be a little nervous when playing Counter Strike, many years ago, but then, I learned to play without expectations and it was FUN, only Fun! :joy:

lol exact same thing.

Use depression by quadible.

Am telling u know. It’s hard for me to hate somone. But damn when am on a game I rage so hard. It strange.

Only depression by quadible helped and also devil audio by cap.

But depression by quadible. I haven’t raged once since I listened to it.

I know exactly what ur talking about. Just give it a listen and tell me ur experience. :wink:

1 Like

I know it seems this way to you, but the reality is we’re really not “happy out of nowhere” or “angry out of nowhere,” etc. There’s always something that leads up to it.

Now, you may well have practiced yourself into a habit of making yourself angry in this type of game and you may have practiced yourself so well into your habit that it seems to you as if it’s out of nowhere. But there’s a process to all of our emotions. So, you can start to notice for your early subtle stages of your process (and you do have them), noticing what you use for your reason to make yourself angry and then find fields to address that.

If it’s all a big mystery to you and you don’t think you’re able to do the kind of noticing I’m recommending, then you can use fields like New Release: Emotional Mastering Protocol (to help you feel your emotions more precisely, so that you can notice your early subtle stages of your angering) or New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations (to better comprehend your angering process, especially in relationship with your game).

Or you could use something like My personal emotional and mental supporter to guide you through that noticing.

5 Likes

All of the above field suggestions are great.

I also find the smart cord cutter very helpful, when I feel I’m too attached to something or someone.

2 Likes

Try saturn lol @Desiree

1 Like

Lmaoooo the good old days :crazy_face:

Man was it addicitng, fun and a learning experience.

The more detached you become the better.

I remember I used to be toxic to other players in the darkzone (The division 1) but like that was natural when you had 1 kid emote on you after having literally 12 players after a group of 4 :crazy_face:.

2 Likes

Might you have meant to say “the more detached…”?

(Hard to imagine you being “toxic.” :slightly_smiling_face: )

3 Likes