The Conceptual Conglomerate

I think this turned out great.

a human brain integrated with AI’s neural structure. This amalgamation emits brilliant, pulsating colors, signifying AI’s neural responses. Butterflies, indicative of continuous evolution, flutter around, while ethereal cloud patterns within the brain symbolize the abstract realm of creativity. Data in the form of bits flows into this combined network, with diverse AI-generated outputs like images and symbols emerging on the other side.

13 Likes

Okay, I have my first 8 hours with CC behind me.
Already had some deep new realizations.
I think this one goes really beyond Level 1 Realizations and makes you realize Levels 2, 3, 4 etc.

giphy

11 Likes

Didn’t expect a review so soon, congratulations man !

5 Likes

I am combining with:

• Arcturian Brain NFT
  • Arc Light NFT
  • Arcturian Intercession tag
  • Arcturian Infused Energy & Meditation
6 Likes

The music of this field is really cool. Very motivating and sounds like a physical and astral brain Zumba workout session.

Not suitable for looping while sleeping but perfect for while getting stuff done during the day.

6 Likes

Summary of Intermediate Review:

Key: This field is to unleash full potential of your cognitive capabilities. This transformative brain enhancement field is designed to elevate your thinking to new heights, offering a profound and holistic understanding of concepts. Next to this also the intricacies of profound understanding, where surface-level comprehension is transcended, and the essence of words, actions, and narratives is unveiled.

Reported intermediate benefits/reviews:

1. Deep Conceptual Understanding: Reviews frequently mention the field’s impact on abstract thinking, complex skills, and working memory, reflecting the emphasis on understanding the essence of concepts.
  2. Mental Dexterity and Concept Manipulation: Users describe the field’s influence on their ability to manipulate concepts, connect thoughts, and view problems from different angles, resonating with the goal of developing mental dexterity.
  3. Nuanced Understanding and Granular View: Several reviews note the enhancement of understanding at a deeper level, recognizing the nuances of thoughts and concepts, and the ability to dissect complex ideas into simpler components.
  4. Element Clustering for Better Decision-Making: The reviews highlight users’ improved decision-making capabilities, quick analysis, and the ability to cluster fundamental elements, aligning with the field’s objective of facilitating better decision-making.
  5. Temporal Framework and Memory Enhancement: Experiences of recalling memories effortlessly, using the past as a framework, and rapid assimilation of new knowledge mirror the field’s focus on temporal framework and memory enhancement.
  6. Specialized Mental Training for Interconnected Memories: Users frequently mention the interconnectedness of thoughts, expanded cognitive abilities, and the creation of a lattice of memories and understandings, reflecting the field’s goal of specialized mental training.
  7. Relationship with Manhattan Method: Conceptual Conglomerate and Manhattan Method differ in purposes, design, and wiring but both impact the brain. The Manhattan Method focuses on improving specific cognitive skills on a broader base.
  8. Unique Experiences and Sensations: Users report sensations of movement in the brain, feeling connections being made. Some describe a vivid, colorful, and abstract experience during meditation.
  9. Deep Realizations and Understanding: Users note profound insights into the universe, life, and the interconnectedness of knowledge. Helps integrate science and spirituality for a more complete worldview.
  10. Personal Growth and Self-Reflection: Provides a new dimension of intelligence beyond just becoming smarter. Aids in the integration of knowledge to see the bigger picture of reality.
  11. Sleep and Dream Experiences: Some users report intense dreams and unique dream content related to personal experiences. Others find it to induce a restful sleep. Some users find themselves dreaming about women.
  12. Enhanced Social Perception: Users report an increased ability to understand people’s intentions, thought patterns, and sincerity. Enables efficient deconstruction of statements and recognition of underlying motivations.
  13. Challenges and Intensity: Reports of brain strain and fatigue with prolonged usage. Some users caution against extended listening periods and emphasize the need for breaks.
  14. Sharing Among Relatives: Mention that the Conceptual Conglomerate field can be shared among direct blood relatives.
  15. Upgrade from Conceptual Realizations: Users emphasize Conceptual Conglomerate as a significant upgrade from Conceptual Realizations. Highlights the speed and depth of realizations achieved with Conceptual Conglomerate.
  16. Speed and Efficiency: Notable for its short duration (3 minutes) compared to Conceptual Realizations (17 minutes). Rapid realizations and understanding, optimizing time spent.
  17. Multi-Level Realizations: Descriptions of the field going beyond Level 1 realizations, offering insights at deeper levels.

Note: These reviews collectively paint a picture of Conceptual Conglomerate as a powerful tool for transforming thought processes, enhancing understanding, and unlocking profound realizations. Users highlight its versatility, impact on various aspects of life, and its potential to shape a more comprehensive worldview. Reviews are anecdotical and may vary from person to person.

10 Likes

Finish circuitry, heal your brain, meditate, then regain and expand consciousness.

Allow your brain to be free from all dopamine frying behaviors, and elongate your attention span. Stay off the screen for the first 3 hours of your day.

Then watch your thought patterns naturally move like a swissclock through information and patterns.

If your dopamine is high enough, and you enter that meditative state, you can actually see the images of information being strung together to find answers. It should flow naturally once you encode some information as the description entails.

That should be your goal. That’s how you know you’re getting there. Then when you do it with everything, you’ve arrived.

Hmmm, maybe it’s a bunch of circuits combining…

12 Likes

Lol nice

1 Like

Add these gems to Jojo’s journal :wink:

4 Likes

This is similar to the the cases of disassociated personality disorder where the everyday/nominal (my terms) identity is moving through life with a bunch of “alters” trying to get them through the day. The alters seem like more emergent version of the shadow selves you are referencing.

My take on “your” model is that the higher self is the HQ giving orders, the self/us/the nominal-narrating self is the lieutenant fresh out the military academy dropped in the war theater with orders that he doesn’t quite understand, and the shadow selves are the grunts keeping him alive. Is that close?

That was the video that made it click for me last winter.

1 Like

I do think that us normals overestimate the unity of the self a great deal. It’s functional to do so, but it’s a conceptual framework that makes much of our behavior hard to account for. Most of us don’t have alters, but we do have modes that can be quite distinct one another.

2 Likes

I´m not saying one model is right or wrong. But I remember seeing this and finally getting a grasp on what was happening in my life.

Even those that could “just” qualify as “modes”, have the potential to become uncontrollable entitys of their own, if not aknowledged.

In any case, no matter which concept or lense one prefers, becoming aware of them as much as possible should be the way 2 go. Words are smoke n mirrors after all.

2 Likes

That model is outdated.

All these selves are just mannequins which you can wear.

What really matters is the vantage point of your consciousness and your scope of awareness.

But, that being said, think of your shadow “self” as the moon is to the sun … it is a distilled version of a higher hierarchy pertinent to your current incarnation, moreso than an aspect that is too concerned with a higher order of things. For anything related to “this” life, work with the shadow…

There’s also the shadow of the soul, and that is more potent as it encompasses all your past incarnations and karmic loads … as well as abilities from previous lifetimes and alternate versions of your physical incarnation.

There’s also the Daemon Self which is like the shadow of the Higher Self. This, is all about power and force, rather than creation.

But above the higher self there is ignorance and awareness.

It’s ultimately endless.

You cannot work with something that is not within your scope of awareness, so ignorance is the Devil, in a way. A simpler way to put it.

2 Likes

Then with the principle of “scope” there is rejection. It implies acceptance vs rejection.

Anthony Peake joined the concept of Eternal Recurrence with the Hidden Observer (I’m massively simplifying his ideas) to have a sort of “Groundhog Day” applied to one’s whole life. The observer was just the last “you” that lived this life and was no along for the ride—perhaps faintly offering advice. He referred to it as the Daemon. He used it to explain all sorts of paranormal/altered states, but, as I recall his book, he didn’t address the unexplored parts of our selves.

https://www.amazon.com/Daemon-Guide-Your-Extraordinary-Secret/dp/B088C47LPB/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=11A7YACCTYJ00&keywords=anthony+peake+daemon&qid=1702368488&sprefix=anthony+peake+daemon%2Caps%2C306&sr=8-1

2 Likes

Ceremonial Magick helps understand this because you divide your consciousness and see it have real effects on “the world” … “you” are not really that separate from everything around you … or everything in the astral … or in the para-astral planes …

Because the body is the anchor with least resistance, “we” tend to identify with it the most, but, that’s just a convenience really.

My own personal aid was Decoding Reality by Vlatko Vedral … but I reckon that Alfred North Whitehead’s work would make all of this much easier to understand.

1 Like

I think the best way to start understanding this is trying to create your own servitor … make sure you include a “fatal flaw” to terminate its existence once you’ve learned what you needed about this layer of “being”.

I wouldn’t advise anyone who is not as advanced and aware as Dream to create a Servitor without a fatal flaw.

Anyways, I think we’ve digressed enough and we are starting to derail discussions away from the “conceptual” aspect of this topic. So let’s leave it at that.

Since having and using this field daily, I have noticed as an upgrade effect compared to good old Conceptual Realizations, that whatever I am thinking about, I always automatically think several steps ahead of where the thing that I am thinking about, leads to in the end.

Like playing the scenarios and consequences to the end inside my mind.

For example:

Considering “doing A”, then thinking about all the possible scenarios that would result from this.

Like “A leads to B leads to C leads to D leads E”.

And then deciding whether I want “E” as the final outcome of the chain of events.

And this is the important part!

The “Ability to See the End” and then making the choice of whether that path is worth walking (or worth speed running lol).

timeline-doctor-strange

Almost all of these mental scenario playthroughs end with a few of the very same realizations and outcomes. LMAO.
I am not gonna share here which these are, but I already shared some of them in my Mystical Journal.

#AllRoadsLeadToRome

Reminds me of the phenomonen that when you always click the very first link in a Wikipedia article, you will, in ~97% of the cases, end up on the “Philosophy” article. LOL.

Now go guys and girls and try this out for yourselves and click click click click click through Wikipedia… :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes