The Conceptual Conglomerate

We present the conceptual conglomerate, it started with an improved version of Conceptual realization to which we kept adding layers and layers and now it’s a conglomerate.

Unshackle yourself from the limitations of surface-level understanding. Through this approach, you’ll learn to grasp the true essence of words, actions, and even entire narratives, diving deep into the conceptual underpinnings that define them. You’ll acquire the mental dexterity needed to blend and even reverse concepts, granting you the capacity to view problems from multiple dimensions and to identify unique solutions.

Imagine understanding not just the core of a concept, but also its finer nuances, including its limitations and potential for expansion. This enables you to dissect ideas into their fundamental elements, offering a granular view of the world that few can match. Furthermore, you’ll gain the ability to cluster these elements, allowing for quicker analysis and better decision-making.

You’ll become adept at using the past as a framework for the present and future, effortlessly recalling memories and experiences that are contextually relevant. This not only enhances your situational awareness but also aids in the rapid assimilation of new knowledge. And, through specialized mental training, you’ll create a lattice of interconnected memories and understandings that make retrieval a breeze, enriching both your professional and personal life.

All this will be wired for fast and natural perception instead of conscious will-powered processing.

113 Likes

woahhhh! :star_struck::sparkles:

3 Likes

Would the retraining of Conceptual thinking be included in this?

2 Likes

@Zen

Dialed to 11

8 Likes

Just want to confirm, so this is an updated version of Conceptual Realization or contains aspects of it but improved?

3 Likes

It contains the totality of the improved conceptual realization and that’s less than 10% of the final product.

32 Likes

You the man Dr.

7 Likes

Dream spent some time on it and ultimately he is the one that did it.

I did spend 2 months obsessing and researching on it. I’d say even including the genetic ones, it took a lot of effort to revise and refine.

Lol, almost 3 months ago I binged watched the movies and shows @JAAJ sent me. The first few episodes of Westworld sent me down a rabbit hole of research and scrapping versions after versions of this field. I had to stop and start over a few times with only the best nuggets from each version.

45 Likes

I have respect for those who do a lot of research for the benefit of humanity.

17 Likes

Uhh, I don’t like people who virtue signal too much, so I’ll be honest and say I did it for myself

But thank you for the intention

29 Likes

Doesn’t everyone do it for themselves?

8 Likes

True to your name

Though a few do act for the benefits of others without hidden or secondary intentions. But we can do both, everyone has to give sometimes.

Interests often align

21 Likes

Still learning :slightly_smiling_face:

From my perspective, the interest stems from wanting to contribute because they want to satisfy themselves in terms of accomplishment and exponential growth, I could be wrong, dunno.

Anyways, I think this field will be my jackpot.

5 Likes

how does it differ from Manhattan Method?

2 Likes

Oh my :heart_eyes:

You know ive been meaning to get Manhattan Method for a while and everytime i end up buying other things :sweat_smile:

I wanted it mostly to push forward the concetual communication (forgive my lack of full knowledge
of what that field can do) but i was interested on it because of that.

So instead ill save up for this one for sure!!

Must be incredible!!

7 Likes

Well, Manhattan method improves complex skills, abstract thinking, working memory and others.

Concepts can be simplified as the simplest, smallest units of thoughts. The core of your thinking. This one improves your ability to have thoughts but at the source of it all so that it can cascade to other aspects and impact you on a holistic basis. It creates a deeper change into your nature.

Know the quote “I think therefore I am” ?
that’s that type of pure thoughts that can be used for anything, fun, spiritual, psychic, scientific and allow you to connect to reality on a more intimate basis. It’s not something which one must have in order to have a normal life.

So, Manhattan method and Conceptual Conglomerate differ in their purposes, design, wiring and everything else except that they both act somewhere in the brain.

31 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan: need you to elaborate this aspect with an example probably.

other aspects as in how would we get to have the conscious perception of it.

Is it possible to sponsor “actual” champagne for you and DW…:pray:

7 Likes

I believe you can buy them a cup of coffee…

4 Likes

Well, when I say complex skills, I mean that these are emergent abilities, they combine and utilize many sub-parts to form new abilities. The brain evolved in steps.

Whether it’s awareness, conscious thinking, basic awareness they rely on a massive network to operate these complex skills even if they feel… well, basic. They rest on top of millennia of evolution that layers the roots.

So by improving your thoughts at the root, to a more spiritual, elemental level it will improve all thoughts to some degree. Thinking, reasoning, understanding, perception, meaning itself will be improved.

I derive a lot of purpose and meaning in my life from doing this. I get recognition for my efforts and that alone is rare. When people get results and are happy, it’s contagious, I feel it too.

Outside the forum, no one knows I’m on the forum and using magical tools. But in here, I get to be the brain doc and be part of a big community. I got to play a part. I’m grateful for that, nothing last forever, I enjoy it while it’s there.

I think in 20 years, I’ll look back and think “man, I was there back in the early 20s. We all went through it. It was special and unique. We changed and we changed things”. It may not be historic on a global level, but I feel like it is of great significance.

At every release I think of the first few days on the forum, first time meeting the first members.
No one asked me to tell the whole story, but I’m hyped
:slight_smile:

59 Likes

Dr Huberman Lab (sorry somehow the Spotify podcast link isn’t working)

You do know that you beat this guy (and few others) hands down

3 Likes