The Conceptual Conglomerate

Outside the forum if I can’t resist and open my mouth on simple casual brain subjects people will think I read 2 men’s health article and now I pretend to be a certified neurologist. So I don’t bother lol

You guys won’t see me on Joe Rogan that’s for sure

16 Likes

huh? yeh! i am down.

pass by for drinks with dream

57 Likes

My Financial Protector NFT and Wealth Generation + + field have their work cut out for them to be affording all these amazing products/gifts you guys keep cranking out. Add another one to the wishlist!

9 Likes

It’s insane that this can be done. The price is a good indication of how complicated this is. The shopping list just goes longer and longer… Sigh.

20 Likes

just bought it .
i feel something move forward and backwark in the middle of my bain like its trying to connect areas together.

11 Likes

Ok everybody let’s all meet up in nyc in October

10 Likes

Y’all can drink, i bring da boodah :four_leaf_clover:

Kalifornia!

4 Likes

Judging by how well the original concept realizations works, this should have been the image for this project.

16 Likes

Is this stimulating…meaning can I use this at night or will it keep me up?

2 Likes

@Djedi
It’s all up to you and your comfort zone, I suggest you try.
Overtime our comfort zone increases, the more experienced users don’t feel any side effects like that, it’s just part of their normal life.

I have been napping and sleeping with it since yesterday, I had some interesting experiences but no disturbance. That may not be the same for you

15 Likes

With the original concept realizations, understanding dream symbolism became much easier. What’s it like with this new iteration?

1 Like

Looking at the price this one must be good.

If I’d have known I would have held off on buying Conceptual Realizations and put the money toward this. Lol. Oh well.

5 Likes

Every time I use your field, I feel something stir in my head. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

While price is not the only measure of the value of fields (free Sapien YT fields, for example, offer any damn thing one would need), but usually Dream prices more complex and advanced fields at a higher price point. Considering this is the highest-priced field on Gumroad, there is no doubt this has a lot of special things… The next sale and I am getting this (or probably sooner haha)

21 Likes

I didn’t notice until you said it :+1:

8 Likes

At some point, I was meticulously adding the price to the metadata of the mp3 to kinda see what price point Dream assigns and correlate it with field complexity and concept. I have not been diligently doing it lately… Dream did however warn me to not make this the only criterion but consider it as “a” criterion if I so needed to satisfy my OCD haha (the last column below shows the price)

17 Likes

Just before the release, I was going to say it’s the one brain field to get first or at all if you guys can. No questions. From the draft it was pretty obvious.

But then, I won’t recommend every newbie to start with the most expensive one.

Still a little surprised it got made at all.

35 Likes

I heard this channel is quite good …

:sun_with_face:

8 Likes

Naw I like the way I am :slight_smile:

Why fix whats not broken?

13 Likes

OCD is great for TRP lmao. but fr I’d always be in that u said that at 1:31 pm state lol.

Gotta hone your senses

1 Like