Conceptual Realizations

Really like what you said here. It’s how I learned it from Richard Rose’s Jacob’s Ladder diagram below (look for the invisible current). I also really like your term ‘zoomed out’; it’s how I like to find my way back to essence.

4 Likes

If your Higher self is loud, your ego will be quiet.
If your Ego is loud, your higher self will be quiet.

2 Likes

Conceptual Realization has been such a rollercoaster, from experiencing realizations to interpreting the meaning of people’s true words. You could be saying this, but I know that’s not what you are really saying.

If I give this a loop at night, I experience such wild dreams dating back to women for some reason. Every dream that I have had is with some past women I have met. I don’t know what the dreams are trying to convey to me but I just know it because it is subconsciously transmitted to me with no words. Just an inner deep feeling of knowing the realization that I experienced.

8 Likes

So I have been using this field for the past 8 months and in the beginning I didn’t notice much from it other than it made my mind calmer and felt more present but as the months passed by I started to realize I can understand people so much better like almost to the point of mind reading lol and I think I freaked out some people around me cause it’s like I knew what they were gonna say before they said it for example I’ll be having a random thought about a certain food and a few minutes later someone near me would say the same food I was thinking or i’ll finish their sentences and they be like how do you know that haha. This week I have been noticing a lot about myself & my patterns and what I focus on throughout the day and have been having epiphanies that my reality is a reflection of what I have been focusing on a daily basis. It’s kinda scary that the answer to all my problems was within myself and I feel that everything ranging from wealth,power,love,etc is energy that can be tapped into just by tuning to the right frequency. This field plus preceptionist have really be changing my perspective on another level super grateful for these creations.

20 Likes

I’ve realized how enthralled people are by nostalgia. This field helps me understand the aspects of things I’ve never directly experienced, so when I reflect on what someone is telling me, I don’t know their personal experience but I have a general sense of what the concept is, which helps with understanding.

When I say that people are enthralled by nostalgia, I mean I can imagine the concept of the time, place, or thing they’re talking about but I can see it from a more neutral point of view, an objective concept and not one clouded by judgments, perceptions and circumstances. Helps see the thing and not be attached to the thing because you’re not having a direct personal experience but also not having to buy into the baggage of their perception. In this way, I think this field can help make better choices because there is less cloudedness in seeing and knowing a thing without all the things that may go with that thing. I can also see how this field might make me detached in that way. It is difficult to put into words, but there is a subtle but powerful effect in understanding which I think if you’re consistent with this field you begin to notice over time how much your perception of the world changes because you can actually see things for what they are instead of having to imagine based on your perception or take it on someone else’s word.

I don’t know if it’s me or this field, but lately I’ve been really appreciating the old stuff that was actually good, simplifying things. Things that people aren’t nostalgic for because they aren’t programmed to be.

12 Likes

Playing these three

• Ascenion naut
• Ego Dissolution
• Conceptual Realization

Has helped me build more empathy for people. I was walking this morning playing ego dissolution to clear my mind away from labels and staying in the present moment. While I was walking, I see a homeless man sitting on side of the park. Now where I live, it is not wise to go near homeless people as they are addicts or mentally ill which can lead to unwanted violence but for some reason, today I just wanted to sit with that man and talk to him. I introduce myself to him and he was wary as in he was thinking I was suspicious. I can’t blame him, I’m a weird stranger walking up to him getting comfy instead of giving money and walking pass him.

I asked him if he minded if I sat with him and we just have a conversation. He agreed and this is where Conceptual Realization has kicked in. As I was getting to know him and his broken sentences weren’t adding him I completely understood his “concept” as in his backstory. It feels I am there with him, I understand his pain and sorrow. Everything he was saying to me I completely understood he didn’t have a good upbringing and he didn’t have to tell me that. It is like I got a visit to his past and just understood.

I can also tell he was making some stories up because his true concept wasn’t aligned with his words but I didn’t judge because that is not for me to judge. One thing I know for sure is accountability is an issue of his. Anyways we parted ways and of course I gave him some money.

Now with Conceptual Realization, I am not saying I know the “true” backstory of his nor am I the “all-knowing”, I think this is a taste of looking into the true concept and I also could be wrong in deciphering the concepts.

19 Likes

Main reason why Conceptual Realization or Conceptual Conglomerate (upgraded version) is important.

In the realm of spirituality and reincarnation, the reasoning for incarnation often revolves around the idea of soul growth, learning, and evolution. Here’s a simple explanation:

1. Soul Growth and Learning: The belief is that each individual soul is on a journey of growth and learning. Through multiple lifetimes, souls have the opportunity to experience a wide range of circumstances, challenges, and relationships. These experiences provide valuable lessons that contribute to the soul’s development and understanding.

2. Expansion of Consciousness: Incarnation allows the soul to expand its consciousness and gain a deeper understanding of the universe and its interconnectedness. Each lifetime offers unique perspectives and insights that contribute to the soul’s overall awareness.

3. Karma and Balance: Some belief systems suggest that souls incarnate to balance their karma—the accumulation of both positive and negative actions from past lives. By facing the consequences of their actions and making amends, souls can achieve a state of balance and move toward spiritual growth.

4. Evolving towards Higher States: The ultimate goal of incarnation is often seen as spiritual enlightenment or reaching higher states of consciousness. As souls progress through lifetimes, they move closer to this state of transcendence, breaking free from the cycle of birth and rebirth.

5. Contributing to the Collective: Souls incarnate to contribute to the collective evolution of humanity. Each person’s experiences and choices have an impact on the greater whole, influencing the collective consciousness and the overall trajectory of spiritual evolution.

In summary, the concept of incarnation in spirituality suggests that souls choose to be born into physical bodies to learn, grow, and contribute to the ongoing journey of spiritual evolution. Each lifetime offers unique opportunities for self-discovery, transformation, and the realization of higher truths.

Generated by ChapGPT of course.

The sooner we gain insights and realizations, the sooner we reach to the next level. Don’t sleep on this, if you haven’t been playing this, I recommend to at least add it to your stack or make this a priority. You will become a better person with better insights. So many valuable lessons that each individual will learn.

9 Likes

:100:

The field description literally says it:

“…experiences lead to realizations which propels you forward in your journey…”

“You can grow though completely understanding the experience of someone else.”

“…this may lend a little help in escaping those cycles and patterns, by understand others experiences, you in a way, learn a lesson. Not ‘your’ lesson, but a lesson very similar.”

“…this is something that you may not truly understand what a gift it can turn out to be in the long run…”
[/quote]

Realizations = More wise decision making = a much more optimized run through the spiritual growth game

14 Likes

Lol bro the meme.

Reading your comments about Conceptual Realization is what made me take this seriously and understand how important it is so I thank you.

7 Likes

I loop CR at night, at least a few times a week for sleeping, and the soft sounds are so relaxing for someone like myself who suffers from insomnia. It is interesting that, although I’m not necessarily able to make out the meaning of dreams; the fact that I can recall the majority of them including details and people who appeared, is a big deal because I usually forget everything almost immediately upon waking up, unless it was a particularly anxiety - ridden dream. Also, I had strong feelings while listening, that I should meditate to Emotional Release, which will be nice because it is musically similar in tone to this field. Easier to concentrate on the meditation itself perhaps, as I sometimes find it difficult to clear my mind, especially with complete silence.

I feel as though CR is one of the most important fields in my arsenal for personal growth. Thanks @Captain_Nemo

11 Likes

My appreciation more fields have gone up tremendously. I would always look at fields and be like “oh cool” or like “maybe this is not important”, but I believe CR has helped me conceptually understand how amazing the fields are. For example, I had Quasi Kinetic Aura before, then I sold it off because I didn’t think it was that important. Then I revisited the thread and I conceptually understood how powerful it is. So I got it again and added it to my stack.

Not much words needed to be said, I just saw the concept behinds the words and understood. It also felt like my higher self was redirecting me. I am loving the exponential progress with this field.

11 Likes

Bumping this to remind you of it now that theres a sale going on

Im bumping all fields i consider to be a must have

Conceptual :

• Realizations

• Understanding

• Communication

Are pivotal to evolve, to grow exponentially in all areas of your life, particularly building a life with the use of all these energy tools, to ascend, to understand how life and all works so you know what to do.

And now we have

The Conceptual Conglomerate

You can read through to lear the differences and decide which one to get

13 Likes

An intermediate overview of generalized benefits reported based on reviews (in this thread):

In summary, the Conceptual Realization field appears to have a profound impact on cognitive and emotional processes, leading to increased understanding, self-awareness, and interpersonal skills. Users often describe clearer decision-making, improved dream interpretation, and an overall heightened sense of intuition and psychic sensitivity. It aids in personal development, relationship building, and making well-informed life choices.

1. Enhanced Understanding and Insight:: Users frequently report an increased ability to understand complex concepts across various domains, such as academics, psychology, or spirituality.

2. Improved Self-Reflection and Personal Growth::Conceptual Realizations aids in introspection, helping individuals gain deeper self-awareness and insight into their behavior, thought patterns, and emotional responses.

3. Advanced Communication and Relationship Skills: Users often describe heightened empathy, better listening, and the ability to understand the unspoken feelings and thoughts of others.

4. Clearer Dream Interpretation and Analysis: Conceptual Realizations is believed to assist in understanding the symbolism and messages within dreams, making dream interpretation more accessible.

5. Enhanced Decision-Making Abilities: Conceptual Realizations enables individuals to make well-informed decisions by helping them weigh options and foresee potential outcomes more clearly.

6. Heightened Empathy and Intuitive Abilities: Some users feel they have become more empathetic and intuitive, often sensing or understanding the emotions and intentions of others.

7. Increased Psychic Sensitivity: The field appears to heighten sensitivity to subtle energies, facilitating the recognition of energy shifts and paranormal experiences.

8. Improved Intuition and Synchronicity Recognition: Conceptual Realizations boosts intuitive capabilities, helping users recognize meaningful synchronicities and trust their inner guidance.

9. Accelerated Learning and Comprehension: Users report quicker understanding of new topics and concepts, allowing them to grasp the fundamental ideas more easily.

10. Deeper Focus and Concentration: Many users experience enhanced focus and concentration, particularly during meditation, contemplation, or mindfulness practices.

11. Accelerated Emotional Healing: Conceptual Realizations aids in processing and understanding deep-seated emotions and traumas, allowing users to embark on a journey of emotional healing.

18. Deeper Meaning in Art and Literature: Conceptual Realizations helps individuals gain a deeper appreciation for art, literature, and symbolism, enabling them to uncover layers of meaning.

19. Improved Communication: Users find it easier to communicate with others, as they can better grasp the intended meaning of conversations.

It’s important to note these are anecdotal reviews. Anecdotal reports are based on individual subjective experiences and may not be universally applicable to everyone. While they can provide valuable insights into the potential effects of the Conceptual Realizations field, they should be considered as personal testimonials rather than scientific evidence.

12 Likes

talking to people is so fun with this field lol

4 Likes

As a big numerology follower, I believe conceptual realization/conglomerate and karma crucible are the tools necessary to complete each Incarnation or Life Path mission.

1 LP- I’m Going to Lead You in the Right Direction
No 2 LP, but people born on the 2nd - I’m Going to Support Your Mission
3 LP- I’m Going to Help You Communicate More Effectively
4 LP- I’m Going to Help Make You More Secure
5 LP- I’m Going to Change Your Perspective For the Better
6 LP- I’m Going to Support you like you’re Family
7 LP- I’m Going to Leave You Smarter than You Were
8 LP- I’m Going to Help Make you Make More Money
9 LP- I’m Going to Leave you Better than you Were
11 LP- I’m Going to Bring Out your Passion or Vision
22 LP-I’m Going to Give You the Tools To Build Your Vision
33 LP -I’m Going to Guide Your Evolution

3 Likes

Do you think this is a great field to sleep with? @Dr_Manhattan @Lunamoon22

Lately i experience again a lot of nightmares…

1 Like

Yes and play a couple of loops of Lucid Dreaming V2 before CR it will show you clearly in the dreams or the days after what is really being released from your subconscious mind as nightmares, remember nightmares are simply fears and weird info our subconscious has accumulated and buried deep and now is being released, perhaps one or some particular audios youve been working with are doing the job of pushing to the surface those fears etc.

That or your mind has been negatively stimulated while awake.

The Root Cause in the Mandelbrot Series is great to reveal in a way youd understand, the truth of deep fears, traumas, negative images or situations

12 Likes

uhm is this shareable with my family? if i buy this (mother and wife)

Yes

1 Like