15% Off Sale On all Shops until 10/20

Code: flashsale15
Until: Next Friday

Code: FLASHSALE1

Enlightenedstates

30-50% off on all ES Pendants. $40 off on Magnetism of Love, Essence of Success & Self Love Transcendance.

The Elemental Mastery Collection is not on sale. (Wouldn’t be fair as other people purchased this week already).

56 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Thank you Sam and Dream!!

3 Likes

Thanks, Sammy

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! Was needing it :pray:t2:

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

OMG! I literally was thinking about the Sale! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @SammyG and Captain. I was just short on cash and was hoping to get a nft on Sapien shop. I casually wished that I could get it today itself if there was another sale. The timing is impeccable to just be a coincidence. I almost slept but had this urge to check the forum before going to bed. I bought it at 11:53 pm before the date changed :partying_face:. Truly blessed and ever grateful :pray::green_heart:

4 Likes

thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pray:

3 Likes

thank you Sammy and Dream!!

3 Likes

Cheers fellas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Many thanks SammyG and Dream!

2 Likes

Thanks Sammy, it was a great birthday gift for me :pray:

19 Likes

Happy birthday Hauru!

9 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Rosechalice

4 Likes

Hey!!! Brother!!! Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: Have a beautiful time and full of many blessings!!! This discount looks great! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you friends!thank you for your blessings :partying_face: @GianLee @ecaiii @Starlight @Nice2knowU @Lucky @yisus2302 @ecaiii @Matty @lou_lou 🫡
@Vesparda @Moonhaw

12 Likes

Not to derail the thread but happy birthday @Hauru !! :clinking_glasses::partying_face::tada:

7 Likes

生日快乐 :birthday: @Hauru

6 Likes