The Sale is On - What items do you have your eye on? 😍

Yes, the sale is on! 15% Off Sale On all Shops until 10/20

I think the new apparel in the Spring store is really appealing https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/apparel

as are the water containers. https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/Drinkware

I am going through my fields list and seeing what areas I have gaps in. What energies are calling to me?

Here are a few: Cold Water Treatment Inner Smile Health Alchemical Blueprint of the Past

What’s on your list?

13 Likes

This time I’m trying out some wiring fields:
Kinesthetic
stress&anixety
and Manhattan Method (finally! Haha)

Stress and anxiety was on my long-term wishlist but I decided to get it this sale since I’m in the middle east… And the whole chaos is happening right now. I NEED the calmness.

5 Likes

I can affirm that Stress & Anxiety is well worth it. An amazing field

13 Likes

I’m so excited to try it! :blush:

1 Like

Muscle roar!

I was thinking today that the best field i have is PoNR and the thing is everyone should have it and don’t know it because it is suggested only to people with challenges and its description is towards this audience.

5 Likes

A Key to Babel, I’m looking for overall enhancement in communication skills, and fine tune my Spanish speaking. :slightly_smiling_face:

However, I definitely would have purchased the Stress and Anxiety field first off during the sale, if I didn’t already have it. :grinning:

5 Likes

Good luck, I am desperately trying to learn a new language too but I am failing at it everytime, would you like to learn Spanish together? @BrandiTX

1 Like

English is my first language, and Spanish is my second. I believe the key is consistency, and the way I keep my mind ‘refreshed’ in learning, is by watching Spanish movies with English captions. I do that at least once a week. Also, there are some channels on YouTube, where they repeat phrases of the target language, I find that those work well for a person who is trying to learn any new language. Consistently hearing the phrases over and over, along with the pronunciation. Buena suerte, @lonewolf. :raising_hand_woman:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you! Makes sense

2 Likes

Decided to get Speed Reading.

One of the less popular brain fields, but Philip had good results with this one and I have a bunch of ebooks I’d like to finish.

Reading through a few of the posts here, I already notice an improvement.

9 Likes

Nice report @Matt1 - gratz :slight_smile:
I also was inspired by Dr_Manhattan’s results!

2 Likes

Good luck

3 Likes

I picked up Diet on the Brain and Speed Reading. :open_book:

I’m eyeing one of the 22 letters of Enochian series but no one has really posted any results. :confused:

2 Likes

I’m happy to see that Speed reading is catching on, don’t forget to leave some reviews

I don’t know if it’s the next gen brain field I have used the most already :thinking:
If it’s not, it will be

7 Likes

For anyone considering Speed Reading pair it with some technique like Spritz to gauge your progress.

Best way to measure reading is important books read and understood. Speed is just a tool to help make that happen.

Yes, still Spritz is a good way to help.

For those of you looking for a boost in self-belief and confidence, this one is a really good choice Essence of Success – Enlightened States

Fielded Hypnotic track that infuses you with so much belief in yourself, that your confidence in success expands and radiates through your whole being. Guiding you into being rooted in a successful state of being; dissolving limiting beliefs in your way and invigorating your willpower to pursue your goals.

The successful state of being is that of feeling achievement and knowing you can achieve anything you set your mind on.

3 Likes

The following are next in my list.

The Schumann Resonance (I know, why haven’t I already got this $5 gem? )
The Kinetic Quasi Crystal
Superhuman Mutant RNA+
Curse/Spell Remover (not sure if I actually need it… I think my current stack solved my suspicions… )

I’ll for sure get the first 2 but do a little thinking on the other 2.
I’m enjoying my self-realization + quantum love stack very much atm!

2 Likes

I have yet to put this to proper use. I think I will just throw it into a short stack and play the heck out of it. Keep us posted on your Spanish proficiency :slight_smile:

1 Like