Inner Smile Health

This creation includes a strong focus on antioxidants, providing vital support to the body by neutralizing harmful free radicals. Adding to the innovative design, UVC light technology is employed to target and destroy tumor cells, aiding in cancer prevention. Vitamin C enhancement furthers the robustness of this field by boosting immune system and bone health. Among these impressive attributes, the plaques removal sub-field stands out as a vital component, actively working to clear arterial blockages, thereby greatly enhancing cardiovascular health and potentially averting serious heart conditions. Alongside these features, there is a separate enhancement to invigorate the vital life energy known as “Jing,” creating a more lively and connected sensation within oneself.

In addition to all this, the health maintenance field includes a distinct aspect focusing on internal organ healing and general health, employing specific techniques to support and enhance the body’s vital functions. Separate from this, there’s a specialized sub-field featuring the Taoist Inner Smile, a unique and ancient practice aimed at fostering a deep and harmonious connection with oneself. This practice, steeped in tradition, adds a mindful and spiritual dimension to the overall approach to wellness, setting it apart from the more physiological aspects of the field. It’s an integrative blend that acknowledges the complexity and interdependence of body, mind, and spirit.

83 Likes

@Rosechalice :slight_smile:

10 Likes

For more informations

13 Likes

Beautiful. Another work of art.

4 Likes

Wow :open_mouth::star_struck::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Holist @Danthemaan1 that is Vishal Rampersad=Sapien medicine in case you didn’t know :slightly_smiling_face:

Dream is maybe rebranding in some way, what matters is that the purchase link redirects to the store where you can safely purchase fields.

6 Likes

:thinking: Can it replace Plasma Flaunt ?

1 Like

Fields rarely replace each other. They are different approaches to improve your health.

3 Likes

This is more of a health prevention and maintenance approach to stay healthy in the first place. Getting sick will be harder.

It still provides healing of course

17 Likes

Any more information? If possible

4 Likes

The idea is to supercharge your own natural healing abilities, to give you more leeway and push the damage ceiling as far as possible

18 Likes

Wow. Can’t wait to get this.

4 Likes

Hi, Quantum!
Welcome Back Rose

4 Likes

no not rebranding
I needed to show I am the same.
but its just weird, so i changed it back
distrokid and elon musk’s X want verifications or something.
but *shrug

32 Likes

I see my comment was flagged for some reason. Thought I was just answering a question. Apologies for offending of that’s the case?

Feel free to just reply to me and tell me if a reply of mine isn’t correct and I will happily delete. Flagging seems overkill

7 Likes

@Jen
It’s most likely because you mention his name publicly.

I left it because I figured, if it’s out on the buying page, it’s good to have this information out there.

No reprimand or anything

5 Likes

Thought it was just a handle not real name. Apologies. In that case maybe delete the original questioners comment too since that’s still there

Ah just saw your edit-

Kk

6 Likes

How long will the 20% discount stay?

2 Likes

@Quantum it’s a mystery :stuck_out_tongue:

But i think Dreamweaver didn’t announce an end and since we missed a couple of discounts… that’s probably not a coincidence

13 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan How many loops please ?

1 Like