Heart racing

No you don’t need to mind your business any suggestions are welcome lol

So just effortless awareness of the breathe, no control needed

1 Like

that’s what works for me. you find out what works for you.

after some time you learn to know yourself more and more then you don’t NEED a teacher but if a teacher comes you can welcome him but then it’s a choice. the best teacher is your inner guru. there’s a reason why there aren’t that many life gurus anymore in these intense times. we are asked to open up and trust our own inner guidance even if so called mistakes have to be made first. it’s all needed so we learn to know ourselves from an eternal standpoint as the light of consciousness. at least this is my perception for now. don’t believe me, don’t disbelieve me either. everyone has to find out for themselves. this way believing makes room for an inner knowing. i will stop now. i’m not a teacher.

2 Likes

Imo this is the best breathing technique when already in anxiety, though Wim Hof’s, Soma could also work, but if you’re being extra careful:

By they way it doesn’t have to be that forceful at all. Do it naturally, even slowly and see for yourself. The point is to fill the lungs fully.

The only time I experienced elevated heartbeat that wouldn’t go down was after over training followed by trauma release exercises.

So naturally I’d advise to use trauma release fields or whatever you would use if trauma release gets too intense. Most people use internal alchemical crucible. I’d add All Purpose Anxiety Removal, Stress and anxiety, and stellate ganglion block.

Grounding also helps. When fields aren’t working as we wish, usually something counter-intuitive works.

I think Desiree advice is pretty good. If anything, I’d add Spiritual Growth States of Being. Sounds counter-intuitive but it does the trick sometimes.

Torsion plus astral viber I consider pretty good.

Besides that, Jay or ecaii’s or anyone advice was good. Use it comprehensively. For physical healing, I’d use lymphatic effusion in case your body needs to get rid of something. If necessary, add some detox field.

Good luck ^^

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, greatly appreciate it

3 Likes

A field I was sitting on, and not using until PU recommended it was Inner Smile Health. This has become sorta by “go to” for all mental and physical issues along with the Shamanic Bundle.

My GF had to undergo a medical procedure and was really tense and all my guided breathing was not working. A few rounds of this field, and she said, “All is well, all will be well”. Whoa! A zen-like calmness, sense of security and wellbeing and just feeling balanced and protected.

This happened like 30-min ago :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Glad it helped!
Is it from Psych University?

1 Like

@Andromeda Captain’s Inner Smile Health :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that some fields being a feeling of anxiety/ a feeling of dread, surprisingly not even ones that directly deal with emotions. Maybe it could be some detox or resistance?

1 Like

i had the same with slr3. in my case i got huge anxiety for more than a month from that one. it felt like mental detox. go slow if you know which field is doing that and regularly take a small break to integrate.

1 Like

Yes this mostly began when I started using smart cord cutter, psychic liberation and remove unconscious clutter, that’s when I noted that tiredness and the feeling of anxiety really came in, since then I’ve had things that I’ve been afraid of and resisted come to the surface and I kinda fought with them for a while until recently I’ve been keeping myself as mindful as I can be

1 Like

As of lately I’ve been very sensitive to fields, emotions are intense right now. I’ve had to physically put my feet on grass to release it. It feels like everything in my body is much more sensitive right now, and I think pent up emotions are being purged hopefully. Feel tired and overstimulated

1 Like

yes so do i

it are intense times

all is well

1 Like

Thank you for reassurance, there are also situations in my life right now causing anxiety, not exactly related to me but affect me in indirect ways, mind is restless lol
I may just continue updating my experiences here if that’s ok

1 Like

There’s lots of things going on in the collective

1 Like

Recently I’ve been feeling a lot of energy in my body, intense and randomly coming up. It feels like my nerves are sometimes burning a little bit. I don’t really know what the cause is, but I’ve been listening to grounding nonstop and sometimes it helps and other times not really.

1 Like

It might be Kundalini (?). Idk, just saying.

Maybe it’s stimulated through/by fields and any other energy related stuff.

That’s what I’m a little worried about, I don’t want to fry my nerves lol

I’m not doing anything energy related just grounding and sometimes aura cleanse for a few min

1 Like

Then maybe a couple fields for the nerves might help.

1 Like

This is not Medical Advice.

I would play heart healer and circulation engineer. You’re heart is racing. Even if the cause is not cardio related, that’s some wear and tear. Lots of cardiovascular issues remain post-Covid.

I don’t want to alarm you unnecessarily, but a racing heart is something that you want to to get checked out.

1 Like

Also, (,just to add this, maybe it’s helpful) my heart used to beat faster sometimes, if I didn’t take my supplements/vitamins or enough (complete) protein (sometimes it would also beat slower or the pulse would be weak) - so having all nutrients is vital for the organs and for the whole body (also for the mood as well).

1 Like