Heart racing

I’ve been having elevated heart beat, also could be some reaction to psychic things bothering me, idk what is going on tbh
Heart was racing, mental fear and other stuff going on, I need help, idk if it’s backlash from wanting to disconnect from things, but it’s just my mind constantly rethinking thoughts almost in order to gain control over me again. Like my ego knows that I can’t stand up to this fear because it involves dark forces and things I don’t understand so how am I supposed to address them

3 Likes

it’s almost new moon and mahashivaratri tomorrow. the energies are very intense lately. your system probably experiences ascension symptoms. just watch the breath. maybe it’s a good idea to listen to Breathe of The Belly. when your breath is noticed and experienced in the lower parts of the body deep relaxation will come naturally. everything above the heart area is primitive breathing related to survival. that’s why fear comes. it’s also important to breath through the nose for the same reasons.

5 Likes

Some great and needed advice RobbyHa :pray:

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve never felt any type of energies from any moon activity though, also I think it is ego backlash or soemthing along those lines because I for a long time had been in a state of just disassociation because of the thoughts and emotions I couldn’t confront, and recently decided to become aware of them and I guess that toppled the control my ego mind had over me, and rn I could be going through an emotional detox or something, it was just terrifying because my heart was pounding and I felt pinches around my body, and felt blood rushing everywhere, I had also used heart healing just for safe measure

1 Like

the higher the breathing is experienced in the body the more mind activity and therefor more ego and ego related stuff as fear. and yes detox is part of the ascension symptoms.

people are still too much outward oriented. the human mechanism etc experiences the new and full moon but it’s not noticed unless severe symptoms come to the surface.

3 Likes

Would it be wiser to direct the breath to the lower region, like the lower Dan tien area?

1 Like

yes. it is said to be the easiest way. breath watching.

breath of the belly does that automatically that’s why i suggested it. i myself have still fear around the heart space that’s why i know. best thing is to accept everything that comes up and be a detached witness but i understand that’s easier said than done. being in nature is extremely helpful and nourishing. also no external distractions and programming like tv etc. when i experience these symptoms i going to lay in bed and watch the sky or just look outside and be present without judgement.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. I feel calm now, listened to a couple different things, and I’ll continue to focus on my breath for the time being

3 Likes

great!

i’m happy for you :relaxed:

2 Likes

It sounds like some kind of anxiety.

This should calm your heart rate in no time

Avoid caffeine and any type of stimulant. stay well hydrated and get plenty of sleep :+1:

5 Likes

Stress and anxiety is great as well

3 Likes

@RobbyHa how can you be such a beautiful soul and so pure man? I swear!

1 Like

There is still plenty of ignorance in me tbh, but yes, in depth we are all pure. Probably the process continues until we eventually have become spiritually mature babies. Pure receptivity at its best.

1 Like

Wow, it’s my dream to meet you in person in this life time, if Shree Shiv wants that to happen, we will certainly meet, I just wish to meet someone as pure as you, you maybe imperfect in your own eyes but for me you’re as perfect as someone ever could be! :heart: @RobbyHa

1 Like

If anyone can send spiritual help or prayers I’d appreciate it, it still feels like something is bothering me and my body feels drained a little

1 Like

the intense (new moon) energies are slowly settling down. your system needs time to adjust & calibrate

if you feel after a couple of days that there’s still something going on then take outward action. for now i suggest to just observe & accept what’s going on without any judgment. what I feel is that the ego is in resistance at the moment and cannot (yet) accept the new you. the ego doesn’t want you to change.

1 Like

Ok

It’s just interesting because I had started using the smart cord cutter along with other fields to remove entities and whatever else, and since then I have realized that my heart is sometimes pounding, and I’ve begun to have aches in different parts of my body

Can the moon energies play a big part in mental worrying as well?

1 Like

it’s possible of course. maybe cords are being removed from your heart center etc.

i’m in constant transformation myself almost 24/7. one moment i feel amazing while a minute later there’s turmoil and i have to observe and be a detached witness. since i gave up controlling it doesn’t really drain me anymore.

yes most things do once one becomes more and more receptive and life sensitive. the mind is a great tool if properly used. just enjoy the thoughts. they are clouds floating by. it’s pretty nice actually when one can give no significance or importance to them.

1 Like

Thanks, I have to say it feels really intense right now

1 Like

yes life is intense! it’s good thing no that you have this opportunity & privilege? people slowly are becoming like stones as if all life in them has already disappeared.

we aren’t here to Iive long but to live intensely. of course to live intensely has to be understood correctly. it doesn’t mean party all day & night. that is the self destruction mechanism of the ego.

1 Like