Update on mysterious symptoms

Hey everyone,I have been posting here about a year about my post covid weird symptoms which include anxiety and a walking imbalance.

I have had my brain mri which turned out good and my cervical spine which is good and all vestibular tests and all my blood tests. All is well. Except Epstein Barr Virus but that does not explain my walking imbalance.

After doing all of this,I saw a psychiatrist today who thinks that my walking imbalance may be psycho-somatic. She was super nice and patient and eventually recommended I start treatment on a very low dose of half of Escitalopram(Lexapro) in the morning and Lyrica before bed for 3 months.

I honestly am anxious and have been living in anxiety for so long that I don’t even know what else to try. Therapy helps but the walking imbalance keeps my anxiety in place.

Has anyone had any experience with these meds? Should I just take them and have faith?

Love and light to us allđź’—

3 Likes

I am not a medical professional, so this is opinion only. I also cannot take any kind of drugs because my body is too sensitive, but guess how I found that out?

Psycho-somatic can just be a catch phrase to use when something can’t be explained, but then that person is entitled to her opinion also. Just remember drugs can have their side effects and you might be back in a loop of symptoms.

As an experiment, have you tried the Parkinson’s field (Patreon)? See if it has any effect on the balance issue. Also a mini-trampoline with a handle bar might help with that plus clear your body of toxins.

6 Likes

I appreciate your opinion so much. I’m trying to make an informed decision myself as I don’t entirely resonate with taking drugs…

But I am also tired of living like this. It’s been a year.
I will try the Parkinsons field. I used the MS one for a while.

Would jumping be ok for joints? I am young and healthy but these symptoms have made me so anxious and apprehensive. None of these doctors are able to understand my symptoms…

3 Likes

Rebounders are really nice and easy on the joints and a light bounce with only the heels leaving the mat is good enough for a solid beginning.

I am sorry that symptoms have lead to anxiety for you. I love the Inner Smile, just inwardly smiling at whatever I sense or feel is often enough to release tension. Also there is a relatively new field Inner Smile Health that might also help with your healing.

Ferns and walkway

4 Likes

FYI Epstein Barr is increasingly considered the vector by which many people get multiple sclerosis.

Also, leg weakness, aka ataxia, is definitely an MS symptom.

I’m not a doctor, so I can’t diagnose for sure.

3 Likes

Thank you but I have had 2 brain MRIs and none of my tests or neurologists found anything to even point towards MS.
I’m thinking of doing a Medical Medium protocol for EBV and then test again…

I don’t have leg weakness. Just imbalance

1 Like

Listening to New Perspectives today…

I will look into a rebounder. I love walking and biking for now but jumping like a kid would be heavenly…

2 Likes

Try a mini-one (don’t forget the bar, which can be removed later). Some even fold for easy storage. There are loads of videos on YT if you want to get in depth.

1 Like

I’m definitely getting one…are you familiar with Medical Medium?

1 Like

Just my opinion. Not medical advice.

Between Covid, the lockdowns, and the vaccines, many reference points have been obliterated. There is a LOT of novelty and suddenness in the onset of illnesses these days. It will take doctors a bit to catch up.

Personally, I would play body healing (Patreon), any number of confidence and anxiety fields, all the mitochondria fields, and all the health related $22 health related Patreon fields. Do a low inflammation diet. Keep a diary and see how you’re doing.

3 Likes

Thank you, you always give advice I resonate withđź’›

1 Like

My opinion. Not medical advice.

I’d also look at body symmetry, long haul, blood brain barrier, and the various fungus, bacteria and virus fields. Would someone prescribe an anxiety med b4 checking for fungal infection? My guess is that some doctors would. All sorts of things are prescribed without suggesting dietary changes.

Doctors are not philosopher kings focused your health needs. They are harried dispensers of current treatments with a mortgage and boss (even if that’s a remote insurance company). Once you understand this, you will understand their constraints and act accordingly.

None of this is to suggest you shouldn’t visit a doctor, especially when you have a acute episode.

2 Likes

I was looking for myself B12 vit deficiency as im about to do some blood work.

And one of the symptoms of B12 deficiency was balance problems.
Maybe it helps you.

1 Like

Thank you for checking in!

I tested and I had 752 and the range is 211-911 so I guess I’m pretty good.

I wish you good healthđź’›

I feel more and more like it may be hip imbalance and supination mixed with post covid. Sometimes even when I sit if I move my ankle,I feel the disconnect in my neck.

1 Like