The Blueprint of Life

I love listening to this field

Instant happiness

10 Likes

I dont really get amazing results in such a short time, i played this 3-4 times 2 days in a row and yesterday, i was heavly sick, it was hard to leave my bed. It was a mild dextox of what i got while using VOC a long time ago. Am better now, my hair looks so much better, when i looked in the mirror this morning.

6 Likes

sasquatch

4 Likes

This is the comment which gave me the “spark” of understanding this field :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It brings you back to the “potential”, so strengthen it with other fields (example above: BoL with Hair Growth and Recovery)

There are countless other examples of course.

1 Like

This seems to have a positive impact on my life. I had a detox phase but now i feel like it’s moving me in a better direction. Thanks to this field i also feel the others more and they seem to work smoother. I LOVE the music on this piece :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Bumping this to remind you of the sales going on for the fields i consider a must have

Remember this field is now on the Sapien Shop

9 Likes

AI generated based on the description(s).

Honestly, by far my favorite. That’s kind of how I visualize this field.

30 Likes

Uh pretty. Thank you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Very beautiful.

Can you also make AI generated images for The Eternal and The Sacred Flower tag?

5 Likes

Yes I can try

1 Like

heard that this resets the effects from nfts? is that tru

Not true.

8 Likes

Best field to loop after any playlist.

I advise anyone here dealing with a huge playlist, or not, to loop it 3 times at the end. It cures all my problems with insomnia, digestive trouble, brain fog cause of a heavy playlist.

Great feelings of physical regeneration, “blueprint of life” is more an “elixir of life” , and still, there are not problem with such things like “modify” or “erase” your results with all others fields/nft, dont worry

Also my hairs look much more golden

22 Likes

Many thanks for these tips

1 Like

Also, you can take a rest day where you play no fields except blueprint of life or/and a grounding one and thats all or just play nothing, thats up to you, but honestly 3 times of BOL on a rest day is fine.

2 Likes

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but if you’re debating which field to get for the sale and you don’t have this one yet, I would recommend you get this one.

10 Likes

Does this become irrelevant if one has the eternal ?

1 Like

Definitely not

3 Likes

If u have eternal, I don’t think it would be a smart buy to get this.

I would agree with this wholeheartedly

2 Likes