The Karma Crucible NFT

I’ve seen some talk on here about karmic scenes repeating. I’ll share a little story…

My great grandmother gave birth to a baby boy. The baby had shoulder dystocia (shoulder stuck) and sadly didn’t make it. I remember being told he had red hair.
Fast forward to 3 years ago— I gave birth to my youngest son. He had a shoulder dystocia delivery and almost didn’t make it. Came very close to not making it. An interesting note? He was born with red hair.

I strongly feel that this field in conjunction with doing sorcery supremes arch Angel cord cutting did something metaphysically. Major props to black panther totem, because she is the one who showed me the intentions or karmic ties placed upon my family in some way. This is what led me to do the cord cutting.

Well, last night my son almost got hit by a car while on a bike ride with his dad. We are surely divine protected and blessed, as evident that this sweet boy is still here despite a couple scares in his life.

I just can’t help but feel like this was an effect of the above mentioned energies. I feel that this close call was a physical manifestation of a karmic cord being cut in someway.

If anyone has insight on this sort of thing I’d love to hear it. All I know is the energy in my personal field and home feels very different. It feels like a rip in the fabric of reality is the best way I can describe it. It feels as though a veil has been torn down. I wish I could bottle up the energy because it’s very raw… and somehow special in a way.

Thanks for listening 🩵

18 Likes

Hello, I may not know the answer or a better informed user could give a legitimate answer but there were days when I felt a very large processing of paranoia happening within me and it then manifested into my external reality to which the scene passed quickly. The same day the scene happened my paranoia vanished. All I can think of is the shame and guilt were vanished but don’t particularly know why it was there in the first place because prior discovering Karma Crucible, I did a lot of work on myself, cleansing all the negative emotions, loving myself, forgiving myself, lowering my ego, etc but this is field is just bizarre.

And by bizarre, I mean energy is different everywhere around my reality bubble, so in essence of what I am trying to convey is, it is purifying all the accumulated karmic debt you held onto and making you a brand new person, with nothing holding you back. This may seem simple to say but when you listen to this field you understand.

I think it is making you go through all your “karmic” debt in the gentlest way.

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience, I feel good knowing other people experienced the reality glitches too. Maybe you are right, that seems to be a common consensus that karma is released in a way that you are seeing it on the physical plane in various “almost, maybe” events. Very interesting.

5 Likes

How is everyone else doing with this? :weary::laughing:

Everytime I listen I can clairsentiently and claircognizantly understand and feel the effects in my aura! Most audios I feel in my physical body. This one is always a few feet out and all around me. I usually sense snapping sensations and get feelings and visions of like, timelines collapsing.

I only listen once a day, but it’s probably my favorite field of the day simply because it’s so mysterious to me. In some ways I understand what it’s doing, and in other ways I feel completely in the dark.

I will say things have been strange lately since starting it. I already mentioned how my son literally almost got run over. Well, one week later my husband almost loses his job!!!

Like what is going on?!?! :weary:

12 Likes

fun fact: I have 5 planets in the 12th house (karma)
Old soul probs.

4 Likes

And last one to bump now to remind you of one of the crucial fields if not the #1 must have

Take advantage of the sales going now

8 Likes

It’s a gradual process for me

I see things differently from an internal point of view

Sometimes you don’t feel change, other times the changes are happening rapidly.

Dealing with prior past lifetimes (maybe thousands) this is unloading lots of things

A mental pattern which I have have suspected has been born into my essence of soul is dissolving.

This is a field that requires patience in the easiest way possible

My essence always feels like it is being washed with gentle flames

I also seem to be connected with the presence of beings near me.

Looking forward to the new us in one year or more. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Maybe billions, trillions, infinite :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Yes, I’m just pressing play everyday and letting the process unfold. Kind of nice and unexpected things all at the same time.

I just got off the phone with my mom and the day before my sons almost accident, my brother was apparently in an automobile accident. He’s okay!
I think I have to agree with what some people have said earlier of this impacting yourself and family, but pulling you through in the end.

I feel a guiding hand/force over my life more. I know it’s always been there, but I’m more awake to the magic now.

You’re right! Definitely a long term field

4 Likes

What ordered?

Its a treasure field. It is very smooth.

I used several karma protocols from other creators like the advanced version karma cleansing of Shiva of the spirituality zone, karma reiki, akashic karma cleansing and none were so smooth. Maybe its because i listen only three times every night.

I feel ties to some circumstances be in the past. Events and situations in life feel lighter. I also left behind a huge burden in my life lately and this can be a result of this field but can’t say for sure.

2 Likes

Bless both of them for being saved. :pray:

4 Likes

How frequently are you using it?

Does this field also clear trauma?

Thank you my friend, sounds good.

1 Like

I don’t know how I can describe this conceptually but I feel free (not fully). I can keep pushing and move forward but damn it feels nice for once to have a massive break without feeling tied up by all the external and internal causes.

It’s like I can rest easy.

Bonus if you have either Conceptual Realization or Conceptual Conglomerate

11 Likes

I’m so happy you are having insights with this one!

KC still eludes me and my conscious mind. Other than the vision I had the first time I listened, I have had no one insight with it. I absolutely still play it daily and trust the process however.

In fact yesterday I put it as my phone background. Each little glance had no noticeable impact, but by the end of the day my whole body was in so. Much. Pain. :sob:

I took the screen saver off last night and I’m still so tired and achey today.

I know it’s doing something, but it’s complete elusive to me. What I’m most interested in is how it’s impacting my reality/timeline.

I’d pull tarot but I channel more than anything, and I can never “read” for myself without y conscious mind coming in. Completely the opposite for reading for others.

It’s crazy how energy and karma impact our physical body so much. I love contemplating the interconnectedness of reality

7 Likes

I am experiencing the same.

What I noticed is that I am a lot more detached from my extended physical family members and most people on earth in general – this is awesome because it feels like “I no longer have any open business with them”, which is super liberating :relaxed:

7 Likes

Does anyone here know if there is a guide to NFTs, how to buy them, where to store them, the entire online process?

Here are a couple: Buying NFT Guide
Official NFT Guidelines & Discussion - Update

3 Likes