The Karma Crucible NFT

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork NFT ‘The Karma Crucible’

The Tapasya of the soul and prior lifetimes.

audio included

The Karma Crucible – The Sapien Shop

94 Likes

444 O.O guess this is some high level stuff

Does it burn all karma including Positive Karma? (not too well-versed in this area)

6 Likes

Karma stored in all chakras burnt with this I guess?

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

12 Likes

Remembered this

31 Likes

It is an observation of the many enlightened people, many have suffered from cancer, Ramana Maharshi, Ramakrishna Paramahansa, some Kriya yogo masters from India, not very famous but moved around in shadows, cancer is common among all of them, I wonder why? :thinking:

8 Likes

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmdZuTH6fD8oEhDDp5JBpHsjQetdxhm51NLA58FvcbbEdz

10 Likes

Wow! Maybe will be my favorite field ever. Too bad I won’t be able to get it for a long time.

17 Likes

Because enlightenment doesn’t equal good health.
@ more knowledgable people correct me if i am wrong.

11 Likes

Serious illness, life threatening, helps burn up karma, maybe.
So you don’t have to come back if you are an enlightened being and don’t want to incarnate in this dimension again.

11 Likes

It’s actually pretty common for someone to get sick when they are reaching enlightenment and ready to move onto another level. My theory is they are basically collapsing themselves out of this realm via perfect non-identification with the ego and mind- the lower self. However, there are many paths. There are ones that take the path of immortality where they are enlightened yet stick around here to help. Babaji is one of these Masters from what I’ve heard.

And I also theorize this is true too. That it’s a way of paying your final karma before ascending.

16 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer look at this beauty.

5 Likes

Thank you, there are currently 1443 copies left

11 Likes

Thank you, Hauru! Was just about to ask.

2 Likes

so u guys wanna get enlightenment and ascend already? :smiley:

4 Likes

Personally, I wanna stick around for a bit! Lol.

I feel this will probably be my last incarnation (in this round), but a long one.

13 Likes

bro this feels great the quantity is very sufficient

2 Likes

and if this makes you like that too quickly? :D

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think it can be overridden if it’s not what you want. But who knows?

We do have The Eternal. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

My kind of field :pray:

8 Likes