The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

At last in almost all playlists. (A couple loops)

Sometimes loop it just at night to sleep. all night. (rarely)

2 Likes

Well, once the Integration Tool’s turn is over, I’ll move on to this one.
Many thanks for your answers.

1 Like

Well to me the IT works more in the mental and gratitude aspects to receive.
Acu-Automaton in the physical actual integration and distribution.

So i use either one depending on the type of playlist id work with or the seemingly blockage i feel / think i may have at a time.

3 Likes

For me it’s the opposite, with the physical fields I had a lot of support with IT.
I can’t wait to try it in this shape, given your sharing.

No i mean, physical as in the mechanism the body can use to integrate better.

Different than the mental/emotional aspect that is needed.

For any audio whether physical or else

1 Like

Bumping this to remind you of the sale going on

This field is a must for so many reasons, one that i consider everyone should have

Just to name a few main benefits:

1- to avoid feeling overwhelmed when you play a lot of fields

2- to integrate deeper distributing the energies evenly

3- to keep your nervous system smooth

4 - brain clarity

5- muscles relaxed

6- helps with anxiety

7- brings serenity

23 Likes

shud i still get this field or is Kqc enough for integration? I’m only looking for that aspect from this field so maybe I shouldn’t as kqc and grounding might be enough for integration

idk

Try for a while only with KQC

Lets say both achieve the same

But KQC is strong might overwhelm even with few loops here and there (because it keeps pushing deeper with movements so it goes everywhere carrying the fields energies)

Acu Automaton integrates BUT also distributes harmoniously AND releases the excess of energy, KQC just keeps pushing them everywhere :sweat_smile:

So it depends how youll feel in the follwing weeks.

Also Acu-Automaton has other benefits health wise that are really really good, even mental and emotional benefits

12 Likes

So is it ok to use this on the same days as using The Expanse?

I dont have the Expanse but based on its description it would not be necessary to use both per se, although i guess you could put The Expanse first in the playlist to like open you and your systems up to receive and resist receiving more energy from the audios that would follow and then Acu at the end to still help the energies distribute evenly and smoothly.

Plus Acu just have other additions or mechanisms that help round the whole process in a harmonious way for your body.

2 Likes

Yes, for the moment I keep The Expanse in the morning as an opener of all fields and this 1x at the end of some stacks. I’ll see how it goes this week and possibly replace The expanse with another field.
Thank you.

1 Like

Maybe listening to The Expanse on the same day is too much, because I felt inflamed nerves from
my shoulders to my arm, really intense, so I kept listening to this again after I finished The Expanse.

I got same symptoms using some boosters, run NGF 1hr daily, also Body Healing 3x, Nerve Inflammation Help, Nerve Damage Healing. NGF eventually will strengthen your CNS.

1 Like

Forgive me, does NGF mean?

Nerve Growth Factor Nerve Growth factor (targeted to brain and entire nervous system) It was reuploaded on YT under different URL.

2 Likes

Can you also just use NGF?
I am using different fields, some of which are cerebral.

is this field and the ultimate integration tool
comparable as they both integrate fields ?
dexiding which 1 to get

Not sure, I use a lot, including multiple devices.

Yes

2 Likes

Ultimate Integration Tool does much more, I think Acu-Automaton can complement it, yet UIT is specifically targeted at integration of effects from all energy work.

5 Likes