The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

:heart_eyes:

I wish u luck in finding right fields and methods in ur healing process :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

Is not necessarily healing things but just specific targets im working on :)

More luck to you too ;)

3 Likes

This together with the Microkinesitherapist is a powerful combo. It helps a lot with pain management (thanks to @Lunamoon22). Also bought myself a shakti mat :+1:t2:. Works even better!

4 Likes

Once upon a time, I used to be a regular at my friendly neighbourhood’s TCM clinic. The weekly date:

love-hate relationship with needles

(plus electrodes connected, electroacupuncture) boggles the doctor why I always get hurt/injured/bruised (physically active with my choice of passion).

'Til I found this field, nearly a year of using Acu-Automaton, they have not seen me back at their clinic lol

I love this field for a number of reasons:
🪡That energy overwhelm, which I feel on my neck and head, would dissipate instantaneously after 3-4 rounds.

🪡There’s a specific field I play at night that wakes me up for unknown reason, quickly add this in queue, and I’m back to sleep.

🪡My best grounding alternative.

🪡TCM visits no more and it has saved me a lot of money (each visit is worth $150+ x 4 a month)

🪡No more actual needle pricks :laughing:, yet speeds up healing and works in synergy with other healing tools

24 Likes

I can’t find it by typing in the keywords. Can you give me the URL? Thank you.

May I ask if the picture you’ve attached is his original? Can I download it directly?

Its from an album called Spa Days

I dont know what pic you are talking about but if its Acu Acumaton the pic is not fielded

1 Like

I was thinking today that I feel this field inadvertently acts as an energy system builder and balancer (allows you yo use more fields)

Just my thinking and feeling though. One of my top 3 faves.

7 Likes

you are not wrong, we have mentioned it around that is one of the best distributers of energies, helps integrate fields big time

11 Likes

This is a little-known feature, at least I didn’t know this, but in fact I have used it very little.

2 Likes

Accupunture helps to unblock and balance meridians of your body so it allows your energy flows through your body.
I played this last week and I noticed this helps with your nerveous system and also depression and anxiety.
I’m very unconsistent, I will use this for one month.

4 Likes

no man, not little known lol we say that all the time, everywhere specially when people asks about getting overwhelmed or long stacks etc :D

5 Likes

Update: i had some kind of immobility and pain in my left shoulder during a few months. So during my yoga sessions, I need to stretch from time to time also with the left shoulder… it was really painful and inconvenient. This field and the microkinesitherapist got the mobility back and the pain is gone.

I have the impression this one did also help with the hip injury, but I did reshift my stack for that one with the hip flexor one, the spinal tapper, myofascial release, body symmetry as main fields and a shakti mat as supporting material, it does a lot when sitting in lotus pose for meditation.

9 Likes

Understood. Thank you. :grinning:

1 Like

The intermediate reported benefits of the Acu-Automaton audio include:

1. Physical Sensations: Many users report tingling sensations, warmth, and even a feeling of energy moving through their body while listening to the audio. This can be experienced in various parts of the body, such as the face, legs, forearms, and shoulders.
  2. Pain Relief: Users mention experiencing relief from various types of pain, including back pain, neck pain, knee pain, and shoulder pain. Some even report the disappearance of long-term chronic pain.
  3. Relaxation: Listening to the audio is said to induce a state of deep relaxation, helping users unwind and reduce tension in their muscles.
  4. Improved Sleep: Some users report better sleep quality and feeling more rested after using the audio. They claim to wake up feeling rejuvenated and energized.
  5. Emotional Benefits: Users mention improved mood and emotional well-being, including feelings of joy and positivity. Some suggest that it helps with emotional release and balance.
  6. Energy Boost: Many users describe a significant increase in energy levels while using the Acu-Automaton audio. This boost in energy is reported to last throughout the day.
  7. Grounding: Some users find that this audio helps with grounding, making them feel more connected to their physical body and the present moment.
  8. Integration: Users mention that it assists in integrating the effects of other energy-based audios or healing modalities into their system.
  9. Spiritual Growth: A few users suggest that the audio has benefits for spiritual growth and inner development.
  10. Healing: Users report accelerated healing, not only in physical ailments but also in emotional and energetic aspects. Some even claim it helps with weight loss and stress-related issues.
  11. Energy Sensitivity: It is noted by some users that the audio enhances energy sensitivity, making them more attuned to energy flows in their body and from other sources.
  12. Reduction of Blockages: suggestion that this audio may help clear energy blockages, which could contribute to some of the reported physical sensations and pain relief.
  13. Loopable: Users mentioned the field is loopable.

Please note that individual experiences may vary, and these reported benefits are based on user testimonials. Always consult with a healthcare professional for any medical concerns or conditions.

16 Likes

If you want this field to act more for fields integration, it is better to play it at the beginning of the day
or it doesn’t matter?

1 Like

Either way.

If you put it before as the first on playlists it will open and clear the pathways for the energy to sink in.

If you put it in the end, it will help distribute all the energies you just poured in and release the excess.

If you put it before the fields would feel stronger and the integration would happen faster (but can overwhelm a bit if you do it with every playlist and you play a lot during the day).

I personally prefer to put it as last so it helps integrate but at a slower pace (since itd be doing both, clearing pathways, unclogging etc and distributing the energies) plus it releases the excess, so no overwhelm feeling no matter how much you play before.

14 Likes

Sorry, I don’t understand, do you play it only once or for every playlist?

At last in almost all playlists. (A couple loops)

Sometimes loop it just at night to sleep. all night. (rarely)

2 Likes

Well, once the Integration Tool’s turn is over, I’ll move on to this one.
Many thanks for your answers.

1 Like