An idea to enhance the effectiveness of Morphic fields

This idea came to me shortly after watching “The Morphic Fields, Life and Consciousness” video a few days ago. I kept intending to write this but forgot, but now i’m finally doing it.

So based on everything described in the video, there are three specific fields I have in mind which when used together can integrate you with fields to a greater extend.
These are:

• Ego Dissolution
  • The Interconnection Of Everything
  • Tap into the collective Consciousness

In combination, these 3 fields will
-Dissolve any paradigms or ideas which distinguish you as a separate individual from the whole of existence
-Help to reinforce the idea that everything is connected, and allow you to see and understand those connections
-Access that interconnected network of everything

The reason for these specific audios is because as the video states, morphic fields originate from and are a part of the Collective Consciousness.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

10 Likes

and blueprint of life :smiley:

5 Likes

is it good idea to include subconscious limits dissolver also?

1 Like

Well this stack isn’t quite meant as a blockage remover. From my perspective it’s probably more for comprehending/experiencing fields more intuitively.

1 Like

Just my opinion tho. :)

11 Likes

Fasting increases your sensitivity to energy, which makes fields more effective.

A semi-fasted state also boosts the sensitivity. So daily interval fasting might be a good idea.

Here is a post from @Maoshan_Wanderer talking about it:

I’m currently at 1 meal per day. In my experience the fields seem to be most effective in the morning, right before my breakfast. (+only water throughout the day)

11 Likes

@chainjoker Did you just put @SammyG’s picture on your profile ?

5 Likes

Lol wth. Not anymore. Please don’t do that.

10 Likes

Zero respect :unamused:

6 Likes

give it a try and let us know

1 Like

It was just fun and games man, no malice intended. You can remove me if you feel necessary

@Dr_Manhattan @SammyG

5 Likes

No worries man. Didn’t sense malice.

8 Likes

Sammy is a good looking guy others want to look like him. Dream’s next field " Be A Sammy G Doppelganger"

6 Likes

Lol nah haha. He had a pic of me making a funny face. He was just playin around.

9 Likes

Are you guys still doing those zoom calls? was kinda interested

2 Likes