Need a direction

Hello everyone, a year and a half ago, following a breakup and a period of long stress (my father died later) I had a severe nervous breakdown. The trigger was being left (without explanation) after the first lockdown but as I have already written the factors were many. The fact is that it took me a long time to recover. I didn’t want to go to the psychologist and take drugs and that’s when I landed here. I was looking for something that would heal me without drugs. It was a very difficult period. I lost a lot of weight, I did not sleep for 15 days in a row, panic attacks and above all my brain has not stopped thinking and rationalizing and looking for all the causes. I was detached from reality. Only the head did not stop. I came to remember facts from my childhood and to complain to my mother at night for her mistakes (I would have done it with my father too but he was gone) as a result of my failures in relationships. I state that I come from a family where quarrels were the order of the day. My mother ran away from home several times and she even attempted suicide by confessing to me (she had no friends) at an early age. As a child I was scared of losing her and inside I told myself that I would not bear the pain anticipating the sensations. I have always had a vivid imagination and a mind that never stops. I suffered from nocturnal enursis until the age of 8. I was a hyperactive child who hid a great fear and suffered from the situation. Growing up I thought I had solved my skeletons but my most important relationships always ended up weird. That is the day before everything is ok and then many greetings without explanation and this led me to a great sense of loneliness and the conviction that I do not deserve love and I do not know how to ask. Now, let’s say fine. I read a lot of all the various posts (I’m on patron), downloaded a lot of things and made a lot of Playlists. I also bought some fields. But now I would like to do a little order not to jump from one field to another driven by my curiosity and mental speed. I need to be consistent. I really want to heal the aftermath of the nervous breakdown and I don’t want it to come back ever again. And for this reason I ask you for a good definitive Playlist to listen to in the evening (work day). Now I list the fields that I bought: advanced healing-smart stem cells-the plasma flower-emotional release-hearth and solar plexus-self respect-throat healing and sacral halin. I also purchased the following fields from maytreia: self worth-brain chemicals. Sorry for the long post and the bad English. I am Italian and I used the translator. Thank you very much if you can guide me with a truly coherent Playlist. I find it a bit hard for character to be constant for a long time and I tend to jump from one novelty to another but I will work hard. I would like to go back to being more carefree and joyful as it is in my nature without the fear of being disappointed, and above all to move forward and give the past its right dimension.
I am an Aquarius woman I don’t know if it can be useful. Thank you thank you. :heart:… And I still apologize for the long post. Sorry sorry. I’m not used to opening up, talking about me and asking for help sigh … But I need it at this point

6 Likes

Hi there,
First of all congratulations on your being brave to open up despite you finding it difficult. It’s s great first step.

You carry quite a lot of baggage, like many others too. In your case it manifests in relationships.

In essence you need to reinforce the forgotten belief that you are a loving human being and thus able to be loved in return.

That being said, you are required to overcome your personal traumas and rediscover self confidence. There are actually countless fields to aid you with this, so it’s not that easy to construct a perfect playlist.

Also don’t worry at first if you can’t make it perfect, just by the fact of using the fields you make progress.

The very least you will require the point of no return playlist, which includes forgiveness, trauma- and depression relief. You probably need the PTSD, vibration of divine love and the self-worth field. There are others, for instance you mentioned emotional release, that really helps to keep motivated when days are difficult.

Your mindset is of utmost importance. You need to be persistent but at the same time gentle with yourself. Patient yet not lazy.

I think you already read a lot here so you will have an idea what to listen to. You will progress by listening to your intuition, it is guaranteed.

Eventually you’ll figure out which fields you need and when you don’t need them anymore and only for maintenance. It’s a very dynamic process and should be treated like a journey.

I hope you overcome every obstacle

5 Likes

Good for you, for loving yourself so much that you’re championing for your healing. Not everyone would do that, so (I think) you deserve great congratulations.

To answer your question, I would recommend to you the PONR stack (either the original version (and, for your described situation, I would add in all the optional fields mentioned there) or _OM’s Modified “Point of No Return” Stack. It’s all laid out for you and does an amazing job.

Can you add your paid fields in there? Sure. You can do anything you want to do.

But if I were in your situation, I would make a commitment to listen to the PONR stack (either version)–only–on a consistent basis for the next 3 months to heal the underlying issues you’ve identified for yourself.

If I was pressed to add something to the PONR stack, it might be Archetype of Parental Love and/or My personal emotional and mental supporter.

You’re on your way to the healing that you want. Good for you!

7 Likes

Thank you with all my heart. I am very critical of myself while indulgent with others. I don’t forgive my mistakes actually

New Release : The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation)

1 Like

Thanks. Grazie

And because there’s so much gold in this post which is available for you:

4 Likes

But I am Italian. Can I use these?

1 Like

Yes, of course. They’re energetic fields (not subliminals), just like the ones you’d purchased. They’re not limited by measly little things such as human language.

1 Like

Thank you with all my heart. I have really suffered as much as I did not think. And I still have aftermath. Loneliness is the predominant feeling. A little wanted for character, and it would be good in balance, but now it’s for defense.

1 Like

The PONR stack (as well as the rest of my reply) will help you with that.

1 Like

Thanks. I create the Playlist with the point of no return. Thanks with gratitude

1 Like

Fino a 2 anni fa ero una persona calorosa e con sentimenti davvero belli… Ora mi sento arida. Lo sono anche con i miei cani che erano la mia vita. Non so non ho più amore dopo averne daro troppo.

In my country, we have an saying, “Energy flows where attention goes.” I think you titled your thread perfectly.

So, I’d like you to ponder, “Is my last post a direction I want to head in?” If not, then you might want to begin to focus your attention differently, so that you can head in a direction you want.

2 Likes

I feel how much suffering you’re enduring from your words. You’re desperate now, but you still haven’t gove up. This already showed the resilience inside you. So recognise your inner resilience and start from there.

Apart from point of no return stack, outlook retrainer (if you can afford, shamanic medicine blend) is a nice addition in my opinion. I personally like outlook retrainer a lot.

The information you gave in OP is very detailed and complicated, and I don’t think you would resolve them all from 3 months of ponr stack. Seek advices from medical professionals and also members of this community continuously to make judgements for your own healing.

Wish you well.

1 Like

This sounds like Qigong or Yoga…:thinking:

I did not hear that in those contexts but it’s a relatively common that expression in many circles in my country. Guess that might have to do with its universality? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I have the preconceived notion of this concept is Asian. Maybe I am dead wrong.

Even more universality!

Now I am really confused…:crazy_face: