Dificult phase in life

What are fields that can help me fix
My life?

and whats wrong with your life? first we would have to know your problems or what’s causing the difficult phase you are going through, before we can recommend you fields to help with your problems therefore maybe ‘fix your life’.

4 Likes
  • Conceptual Realizations
  • Angelic Intercession
  • Alien Intercession
  • Higher Self Connection
  • Outlook Retrainer
  • Positive Power Waves
  • Attract more Love into your Life
3 Likes

Apart from what has been suggested you can read through these posts what people have suggested to other members with similar questions.

Rock Bottom Stack?

Please help me get my life back

You can search of the various Point of No Return (PONR) stacks.

1 Like

And mean time check these posts to feel inspired

Inspirational quotes

Inspirational pictures

I have been unmotivated to do things for a longer time. I have been moving to different places/cities Throughout my life. The divorce between my mom and dad took a big hit on my well-being in general I don’t really have a good connection with my
Dad since he is a bit of complicated person to be with. My relationship with my
Mom has also been rocky these past years both of them carry extremely negative behavior from their parents my mom tends to talk down on me and belittle me when she gets mad or when I do something wrong. I have struggled with negative self talk and negative thought about my self throughout my teen years I thought something was wrong with etc… she was also gash lightning me thoughout my life where i began to dissociate and kept
Having this thought pattern of “what’s wrong with me” when I was younger and I had to visit my dad my

Mom used to tell me what I should say and what I
Shouldn’t say and she told I should lie against my dad I was 9-11 yo at that time. I stopped visiting my
Dad cuz it felt so uncomfortable to always thinking million times before acting saying something there was times where I lied about certain things to my dad (I didn’t know better”) he could see I lied due to my body language. There was times where he was real asshole against me due to me lying against him he also hit me when I was visiting him at that time. My dad tends to get angry at the smallest of stuff. I have had shit life in general for a looooooong time for many years I have been suppressing my feelings(anger,sadness,guilt,) feeling like this is basically normal for me which is sad. I have made some improvements through the years I don’t have this ébourrons guilt anymore as I used to but I still struggle with low self esteem and low self confidence at times I don’t really hangout with Friends I am afraid to commit energy,time and trust I have a real haaaard time to trust people by the end of the day they won’t be there after a certain point of time I haven’t really had real friends in a long time thoughout my teen years I was isolating myself and playing games to escape this shitty feeling I had about myself and life in general I still isolate myself today I can’t commit to trust people and use energy and time and by the blink of the eye it’s gonna be gone most of my friends in my life has just been temporary I am afraid of having a good time like let’s say I am looking forward for a good time in a place I am afraid something bad is gonna happend I am afraid if I get a good life example(better mental wellbeing, progress with job car etc…) I am afraid something is gonna happend to me I have for the most part been alone with my feelings and the multitude of questions I had/have about life and just in general about everything. I have had a couple of periods where I was having it good. But my mental health could have been better I am just sad cuz of me getting Older (I am 22yo)and I can see and feel that most of the things I hoped would get better with time as I got older hasn’t. I have unfortunately developed a really a cold and pessimistic view of the world In general my guards is always up. I feel like this isn’t the “real” me. I just want to be content and happy without fears about most things like let’s say I get some succès in a job or something similar bang something bad is gonna happend in my
Life. I have recently moved back to my mom. I was living with my brother in an apartment. It was really to maintain a job I couldn’t pay the bills

Navagraha Homam is supposed to take care of all aspects of your life. The ‘Nava Grahas’ i.e. the nine planets controls/governs all aspects of one’s life. You may listen to this field to get relief and make progess in life. Alternativelt, you may listen to Amplify Positive Planetary and Nullify Negative Planetary fields which are available in Patreon/Gumroad.

1 Like

I am gonna listen to the ones from patreon. I am a member. Do you know any fields I can listen through YouTube? I am not in a good financial position

1 Like

As I mentioned in your other thread, all the fields for the Point of No Return stack (and its variants) are free, through YouTube and most (if not all) are on Patreon.

1 Like

Attract wealth, prosperity and abundance on youtube on Sapien Medicine

Capital Governance costs money, it’s on Teespring

1 Like

they are also for free on Dream Seeds channel

2 Likes

You may also use the luck sigil and/or luck mandala. You can get details about these tools in this forum using search option.

1 Like

I second what Wellbeing said about point of no return stack.

Also there is the mental health album (emotional release, trauma healing…) which is free.

There is also the mind setting album, spiritual growth states of being + abundance mindset would also help.

If you use these daily (also read the linked article), you should see an improvement quickly.
Then of course you can add other fields and buy some if you have the means, I don’t think it’s necessary for you for now.

Oops @SammyG the article is not available anymore, is there a way to bring it back/repost it? Or if you have the text, you could maybe post it here on the forum? It’s a big help for many people :blush:

3 Likes

The article’s still there. Just the link is busted.

If they go to the blog on the enlightenedstates.com.site, they’ll be able to find the article, if they want.

2 Likes

Ah okay, my bad

1 Like

Nah, no worries. I was confused my first time too, since I reference it a lot myself.

1 Like

And there is a new gratitude field on sapiens duo album.

3 Likes
7 Likes