Rock Bottom Stack?

Hi everyone, I’ve been browsing/lurking this forum for about a month, been enjoying a lot of the quality content here. I discovered Sapien Medicine after hitting total rock bottom in life along with working a slightly dangerous job and I can say that with a month or so of fields I feel like I’m on the way back up.

This is my current planned stacks for fixing my life since I’ve had so many things happen during my Saturn return:

/Daytime Stacks/
Thor Redux
Draw Luck Mandala
Draw Abundance and Prosperity Mandala
Intercession 2.0
Shielding 2.0
Reach for the Stars
Nullify Negative Astrological Effects
Amplify Positive Astrological Effects

/Nighttime Stacks/
IPF
Schumann Resonance
Cognitive and Memory Enhancement

Would any experienced members be able to critique my stacks?

11 Likes

it looks great to me!

if you’re comfortable, would you like to share a bit about your experiences before and after this stack? this might give us forum friends a chance to understand more your stack and how to be of support!

i’d like to share my experiences here with my rock bottom stack:

5 Likes

@eternal, welcome to the forum. Now on, it is only up and better for you… Wonderful to have you here… :hugs:

9 Likes

Absolutely! I’ve had a few on the way, but I’ve mostly been listening to audios.
My life situation changed over the past year, I had a large friend group, a strong relationship destined for marriage and a business on the way but it all slowly imploded and left me alone to fend for myself. I also ended up leaving my main job and had to pick up a lower paying but slightly dangerous job.

I started listening to a lot of Sapien audios (honestly they’re a bit too many to name since I had about 50 songs in my night playlist) but I ended up saving enough money through overtime hours provided by my workplace in order to buy a lot more tags and also buy the car I shared with my former girlfriend. I was only able to buy Thor at first but the Thor tag helped a lot with building back my sense of confidence in myself. I also started noticing that playing positive energy fields at my workplace ended up making negative people more cooperative and kind.

I ended up using the Sapien Medicine audios for the gym as well, with testosterone/hgh/dht and estrogen reducers and I’ve successfully lost a lot of weight and got into the best shape of my life, I’m hoping I’ll be able to pass the physical requirements for my dream job which require a lot of running in the future.

Sapien has been a god send, and I feel like the past year of pain has led me here to grow spiritually in addition to securing my material needs without selling my soul. I’m extremely grateful to be here!

13 Likes

i can relate with this! i work with teens and these morphic fields are so helpful for them to feel safe enough to trust me and my coworkers so we can do our job to make sure they succeed in life!

thank you for sharing!

i’m happy you are seeing results!

i wish you even more joy, happiness and success!

i feel similarly! i finally have a support group that i feel safe and comfortable with enough to explore and expand!

captain nemo, sammy, and sapien medicine have been the MVPs of my 2020 and probably this year lol.

8 Likes

I always recommend to start with

Subconscious limit remover
Extrême self-confidence
Become whole
Chakra growth (at least for a little while even if it’s just to balance and remove blockage,it affect so many aspect of yourself)
Abundance mindset
Shielding protection

Be sure to check ancestral knowledge in the future

7 Likes

That happens, it’s rough. But on the bright side, you got yourself a comeback story. That’s the best kind !

Every time I’m down, I tell myself “from now on, it’s a come back story and when I win, it’s going be a cool story to tell”.

8 Likes

Very much appreciated!

Most of those except the Chakra Growth tag are in my main nightly listening stack, I am awaiting Shielding Protection 2.0 to come in the mail as well. In addition to this, I also use the Chakra audios from Gumroad as well and they’ve worked amazingly.

In the future with more disposable income, I will plan on buying the Soul Restoration audios along with the Hakuin’s Healing Egg in additon to VoDL.

My plan is to manifest a better circumstance for myself by wearing Schumann tag, IPF & listening to VoC during night time along with Cognitive and Memory Enhancement to improve my brain’s ability to visualize.

Much thanks for the very warm welcomes everyone! May many blessings come upon you all in avalanches of abundance :smiley:

7 Likes

ooooh yeah! feeling the feels :grin: nice work man! I relate to most of what you’ve written. It keeps getting better

5 Likes