Share your results!

Ah, okay. :smiley:
My apologies!

3 Likes

Subconscious Limits Remover Tag

This tag is dragging me low right now. Just like Best Path In Life, I’m sure this is temporary and will result in a great growth forward.

Work Performance

Work performance went up about 20% the day I got this tag and its shot up about 60% total now consistently.

I had two dueling beliefs:

I felt fearful about losing my job.
I felt fearful about doing a good job.

One has the obvious consequences of losing my home, car, possessions, etc.

The other one brought up quite a lot!

I had images of being around 5 or 6, and I randomly woke up early in the morning and went downstairs. My dad was getting ready for work, but I wanted to play with him. I couldn’t understand that he couldn’t play, he just kept saying “Work, work! I have to go to work!”

I felt rejected and I placed all the blame on having a job.

Its so absolutely crazy to me that this is where many job difficulties started.

As time went on I remember also that one day he bought me a set of legos. I loved that set of legos. I must have realized that he was only able to buy it because he went to work. Which created even more conflict concerning work and having a job.

Its been interesting to see this unravel in my brain and like many users have reported I do feel considerably better and more relaxed than usual.

23 Likes

I’m on a detox journey, using all available sapiens audios for this, removing blockages from the lymphatic system, adrenal, full body detox and etc, I was having detox symptoms, chills, itches, sometimes runny nose and etc, but there was nothing different going on, I came to think that I didn’t have much to detoxify in my body, but in 3 days my back pain disappeared, I could only associate it with that since it was the only different thing I did, I used it scoliosis audio many times to try to solve this, but it improved a little to come back, now it’s completely gone.

13 Likes

Woah! That’s some good epiphanies!

2 update on my detox results, well it looks like my system has upgraded from an intel core i3 to an intel core i9, I was having a little water retention sometimes, I drank, drank water and didn’t go to the bathroom, but now I started to go a lot more, I go a lot more times since I drink a lot of water, it’s a little boring but it means that everything is in order, I don’t know if it’s worth much more to continue and if there’s something else that really needs to be improved in this aspect per hour, but I’ll continue a few more days to see.

3 Likes

it’s been over a week since i only looped these two audios 24/7:

i’d like to preface that my decision to only listen to these audios was the fact that i was fully aware of how strongly the victimization mindset was present in my experiences for a good week.

thoughts like:
“why are you doing this to me?”
“i’m so done with everyone”
“f* you all”
“i don’t care”

i decided i’ll only listen to these two audios for a minimum of 1 year. who knows if i’ll commit lol. i’d rather have a full year of detoxing myself from all ‘negative’ perspectives anyways.

:woman_shrugging:

i’ve experienced the following:

• decade old scars have reactivated and began to open and scab promoting new healing.
  • thoughts have become more optimistic with less self deprecation and self doubt.
  • repetitive thoughts have decreased to the point that i don’t remember them.
  • dreaming more, especially about ideal situations and life circumstances.
  • all relationships have been more empathic and personal boundaries have been more finely established.
  • more experimentation and trying new things.
  • less reasons to do nothing, becoming very inclusive and opening myself up to opposing viewpoints and seeing more understanding.
  • Best Path In Life results becoming more pronounced and obvious.
  • fuller understanding of who i am as if i have a different vantage point like i’m watching my own movie.
  • i finally feel the phrases ‘let go’ and ‘surrender’ as i enjoy the abundance i have.
  • flow with my physical body’s dietary, sleep, and exercise needs.
  • flow in all socialization.
  • goals and actions towards these goals feel more natural. i stopped ‘forcing’ myself to do anything as i realized the ‘force’ i used would just rubber-band me back to where i was when i initially used this type of forceful energy. the forceful energy i speak of was usually backed with my personal blend of guilt and anxiety.
  • better communication with my dog. the best thing i started was to notate his schedule so i’m always on top his needs.
  • people’s better moods are more contagious to me. i see a friend smiling and i go crazy like i’m fangirling just because they are who they are.
  • jealousy and envy have become almost non-existant in my thoughts and emotions as they’re replaced with unconditional love and appreciation.
  • i wake up from sleeping like it’s literally a GOOD morning, instead of “ugh why did i wake up to this reality”.

i know everyone toots Ego Dissolution’s horn, but these two audios have provided me with the results i’ve been looking for in a shorter amount of time and with more obvious results. instead of treating my ego as something to dissolve and kill, i would rather just transmute any and all negative energy that has been with my experiences.

i told this to a friend, but these two audios feel like i finally have a ‘block feature’ in my life. i’m able to say goodbye to toxic friends and now i can say goodbye to toxic energies. without ‘negative’ influences, i can see both sides of the coin.

i still use ego dissolution and i have the SLR tag, so yeah life’s good.

:woman_shrugging: :hugs:

48 Likes

:+1: :100: :dizzy: :boom: :100: :muscle:

9 Likes

Wow that’s great. I need to feel all those things. I’m going to use these two more often now.

4 Likes

:heart::+1:t2:

5 Likes

I have some unexpected results. Ever since I stopped listening to aesthetic frequencies and decided to focus only on mental/spiritual ones, I think I actually look better? My eyes are more open and lifted, my skin looks bright, my face isn’t puffy anymore, etc. Weirdly I hadn’t gotten these results when I was only listening to physical frequencies. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve become more accepting of myself or if it’s my inner peace reflecting on the outside. Either way, I’m pleased.

29 Likes

Yea, Sun gazer audio helps my skin alot.

7 Likes

I like that. Sometimes the dead rises back up and comes after you. It’s best to collaborate and shift together.

6 Likes

Extra work, deadline is 8PM.

My calculations would have me finish at least 9.30+ PM.

Spam slow down perception of time 5x.

Finished at 7PM :japanese_ogre:

26 Likes

If you can modify time to meet deadlines, you deserve a raise.

8 Likes

Used nonephrine audio or whatever it’s called, gave me insane rush of energy and I hit 225 bench press PR

7 Likes

I’ve been using the Superhuman Mutant morphic field for nightwhat 3 days now (nudiestertian).

Progress:

• Started the day before yesterday 11/19,
    3x a day (2x morning withe jentacular/early breakfast and Gökotta.
  • Then, 1x again at noon (anachronistic/archaic/parachronic/exolete usage went out with the ark ) 3pm before my HIIT workout
    followed by the somnifugous 1x Hyper Sleep.

+

• x1 Superhuman Genius/Super Genius C&M Enhancement Field Item
    (10hours wearing the item + on w/ brown study/deep work ithand ) from Sapien Shop.
  • 1 hour of ALL of the brain fields from Patreon, Gumroad, Teespring, and Enlightened States(s) - et hoc genus omne!

This is Attention/Foous (no aprosexia), Kundalini, PEB, Superhuman Genius, Brain Growth, Brain massage, Superhuman CIreativity, etc.during the 10 hour period + each one with my subliminal for it + all with my personal Iron Man 270 IQ+ training regime nisus with neuroplasticity in augmenting the following multiple intelligences in addition to my G factor of general intelligence and more (don’t want to beat a dead horse like a monotonst haha!) #tacenda. #vapulequimortiphoiba

=

Results:

Soon to be added to my Sapien Medicine armamentarium!!!

Dragon Energy Field Item

Subconscious Limits Removal Field Item

and Reach for the Stars Enhanced Glory Field Item!!! #estellation #stellifaction

10 Likes

I can see your writing skills has very improoved. :+1:

4 Likes

Hack-writer? HAHA 21 Grub Street

2 Likes

What is that?

3 Likes

Grub street.

Grub street is the world of impoverished /descamisado journalists and literary hacks.
After Grub Street in London where such hackney writers lived.

3 Likes