Are there dragons in these items?

Yeah, need a good nature space to do the Star Exercise. That should make me more energy sensitive.

2 Likes

I wonder what the energy you sensed on the yellow band was @SorcerySupreme

It’s been near me when I listen to my daily morphic fields. Perhaps some of that energy had leaked into it?

Man, that’s one of the most amazing things about this forum. There is SOOO much knowledge here on different tools you can use to grow. It’s really kinda rare & special that way, you know?

Still, it’s on us to put in the work and apply the tools to our benefit. Good luck brother!

1 Like

Haha thanks man. I am excited to see what the world would look like after the Star Exercise. Although a bit scared.

I have family members who have done Reiki before and messed up with the technique or something and ended up with health problems (putting on weight, having a terrible puberty, aunt got sick etc). My cousin still attributes that to her heightened ability to sense other people’s emotions and ‘energies’ as she puts it.

My cousin also believes her chakras are closed.

They’re not aware of sapien medicine or anything to do with morphic fields, etc. So I’m not sure how accurate their perception of the whole thing is.

1 Like

Nothing to be scared about.

Coorelation is not causation.

Not a thing. If her chakras were closed, she’d be dead.

Family members are traditionally the least supportive of anything outside of your families beliefs.
Better to learn that now, so you don’t spend a lifetime trying to convince them of something you will never do.

12 Likes

It’s not easy being an empath, that’s for sure. Powerful, but not easy.

That’s too bad, I wonder if they unintentionally amplified the negatives they have within. Did you see psynergy’s post in the share your results thread? Maybe they could get similar benefits by focusing solely on clearing out the negative.

This post:

2 Likes

Haha good scientific thinking there.

Ah nice. I didn’t know this

My family is quite spiritual (I come from a Hindu background so). So they would be open to a lot of this stuff, although I’d rather not share it with them till I truly become an expert at it myself. It’s always better to be guided isn’t it?

1 Like

Hey just to make things clear, I truly am sorry btw. I really didn’t mean to trick you.

1 Like

No worries, all is well.

1 Like

This is so true its actually hillarious man.

gives item with luck field to family member

-This will bring luck, trust me.

Yeah yeah…whatever o great sorcerer.

gets incredibly lucky, multiple times

-See? I told you ;)

Yeah yeah…whatever o great sorcerer, sometimes people just get lucky you know?

8 Likes

Haha I’m so glad my family are a bunch of hippies. Like seriously, they’ll literally believe in anything spiritual no matter how contradictory it is. And these aren’t dumb people. They are engineers, doctors and businessmen who have made it big haha.

5 Likes

There’s gotta be a way to just levitate and throw some energy blasts or something right? I mean that should convince them? I wouldn’t be suprised if that were possible at this stage.

Oh I can prove it alright.

At this point im just showing mercy.

This path is a nightmare, I wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy.

I am actually jealous sometimes of people who just get to live their lives, thinking everything is either gods will or outside of their control.

But then again, no pain no gain.

No going back now man, full force forward ;)

6 Likes

As @Samurai hinted at, there will always be some type of possible explanation to explain away such phenomenon.

It’s built into this “plane” ie… the Density of “Choice” ie… the free will to believe or not believe even the most obvious things.

8 Likes

I suppose they would just call it an illusion in that case wouldn’t they?

Still, it would be cool to know how to levitate.

1 Like

I wonder what causes some to be different.

I always believed in magic as a kid and still do actually.

If someone came to me and said

“I can make cars fly with my mind”

And then actually does it, I wouldnt be surprised, at all.

4 Likes

I never believed in any of that stuff. Never even believed in God, even as a kid.

1 Like

Like many things, past life experiences/soul growth…

As American author, Mark Twain, said,

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.”

Many people’s “souls” haven’t travelled much, literally and metaphorically.

12 Likes

Although family and heritage play a part I think. There’s no way I’d be here if it wasn’t for my family. Although ironically they’re not here.

This picture hits my soul, anyone else?

3 Likes